Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 29-04-2013, 05:14 PM
casey.macbride

Seeing Energy

I have been practicing energy work consciously for a little under a year now (in this physical form). I had a kundalini awakening and suddenly realized some of the gifts that I have. in the beginning of discovering and practicing energy work I could see the energy i was working with. I'll never forget the first time I saw a green energy rising off of my fingers in the middle of the night. for a while after i had caught glimpses of energy as well as spiritual beings. recently however I am having trouble seeing any energy at all other that on somewhat sporadic occasions. I can feel the energy i am working with better than ever but I somewhat feel like I am flying blind with my energy work.

I am looking for help and advice, tips and things to practice in order to be able to see my, and other peoples/ spirits' energy.

Please and a preemptive thank you. ^_^
Old 29-04-2013, 05:39 PM
Out_of_Here

Why do you need to see it? There's nothing interesting there. I see, for example, energy bulbing like coke when coming out from somebody's chacras or energy net sparkling inside of somebody's eyes. So what? Am I happier from that?

Old 29-04-2013, 06:13 PM
casey.macbride

I am not looking to become happier. I am already complete. however I think it would be a waste not to develop a gift that i possess. also while i posses a physical form i want to be able to help as many people and spirits as possible and spiritual sight would help me do that. and then there is the matter of self defense. when you possess the ability to connect to as much energy as I can there are things that would seek to destroy that ability. if i can see what I am doing i will be better able to defend myself and others when the time comes.
Old 29-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey.macbride
I am already complete. however I think it would be a waste not to develop

If you are complete, how can you develop something? That's why you don't see anything.
Old 29-04-2013, 09:09 PM
beansi

Hi Casey, I would say that maybe when you saw that your skill was developing with results of seeing green energy you may have had high EXPECTATIONS to see this again & again, thus it became like 'writer's block'. If I were you I would just switch off for a while, turn to other relaxing activities, maybe meditate, or just chill out, or even paint with lovely colours, enjoy all the colours......What's curious is your kundalini awakening you mentioned, did this coincide with you seeing the green energy?

Hope this helps....
Old 01-05-2013, 04:12 AM
Yamah

wise words, beansi.

A person's spiritual level will naturally have highs and lows. When first starting out it is easy to get on a starting high; you are pushed to climb. When the initial excitement dies down you naturally regress a little bit. Even if it doesn't seem like you have fallen, you have.

Turn to other activities... calm your mind... remove some stresses... get into some productive spiritual habits. Don't seek out another temporary high or 'quick fix', take the slow plodding approach and work for your revelations. Gifts can be taken away - achievements never can.

I was told by one master, when this happened to me: "God plants one corner of the garden, then tells you to plant the rest". You know what you need to strive for - now work for it.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Jill Rose Frew

When I am tired or scared or stressed, it's hard to see energy. Or sometimes I need to do a healing on a blockage in my third eye to open it up again. It always comes back, though. Yours will, too.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:46 PM
Master

How fab to be "flying blind". Your less dominant senses are getting a chance to stretch their muscles.

Think of wine tasting, we always think we taste wine with our tongue but put a clothes peg on a wine taster's nose and the wine taster is lost.

Or, close your eyes to beautiful music, and the music is enhanced as you aren't distracted by what you see.

Tune in to other psychic senses you may be developing.

But yes, it's tough.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Knower

It sounds like you were offered an awakening which may have been assisted into consciousness. Let the energy do the work and relax and enjoy the ride. Because each experience is different does not invalidate the nature of the work or the way in which we perceive it. I live on the edge of blindness all the time and THE very best work arises as such. Learn to trust more in the intuitive process and less in what is perceived in the physical senses.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Deactivated Account

I am also able to see energy though only at a distance of a few metres.Any closer it disappears.

At first I thought it was a type of double vision, as when I looked at a plastic folder I see the top centimetre in semi transparent sticking out from the top.

Though when I look at.. say my dog I sometimes see this double image though sometimes, along her back where she is black I see red, yellow and green.!

While I love to see this as it just shows I am progressing... though to be fair its been like this for a year now and when Its not on my mind I barely notice anymore.