Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 08-06-2019, 12:42 PM
Knower

Trying to cross a river

I found my self stuck in a building trying to find a way to go through and all i can see is that outside the building, there is a river which i have to cross in order to get to the other side.

As i was trying to figure which part of river would be easy to cross where the water is not that deep. I see people crossing and the water is so deep that their heads could only be seen while rest of body in water.

As i moved close to the river to look for the feasible path, i soon figured out that THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE IS TO DIVE IN.
Old 08-06-2019, 01:07 PM
Master
Water can symbolize emotion... does this help? When you dive in, to help yourself forward in your life, remember to keep your head and wits about you as well as immersing yourself.

Old 08-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Knower

The moment i realized i had to dive in, I opened my eyes.

And since i was so busy in my drean trying to find a short way. I think it was a signal that in order to move forward, one has to dive in.
Old 09-06-2019, 04:21 PM
Knower

I think it's normal to wake up straight away as soon as the dream message has been "delivered". It is a way to make you pay attention.
Like the other poster, I too believe that the message in this case is about diving into your emotions.
Another thing that struck me, the fact that you were watching other people crossing the river with their body completely immersed except their heads.
What did you think about them? Did you think they were taking a risk, did you think they were not being careful, or that it was the only way they had to pass through, or ...? The image of those people could refer to your own beliefs of what happens to people when they get into the depth of their emotions.
Hope this makes sense.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:12 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachella
I think it's normal to wake up straight away as soon as the dream message has been "delivered". It is a way to make you pay attention.
Like the other poster, I too believe that the message in this case is about diving into your emotions.
Another thing that struck me, the fact that you were watching other people crossing the river with their body completely immersed except their heads.
What did you think about them? Did you think they were taking a risk, did you think they were not being careful, or that it was the only way they had to pass through, or ...? The image of those people could refer to your own beliefs of what happens to people when they get into the depth of their emotions.
Hope this makes sense.

Thats an amazing thought.
I clearly remember that people who were crossing the river with their heads up were very normal, as if they were the locals and they knew how to cross it with ease. Basically, they were moving like normal people, doing their chores