Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 07-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Master
In all honesty Rarthyr500, if I were you, I would take a risk, get on my knees to ensure self-sincerity, and pray to God. I would tell God about my fears.
That approach has always worked for me.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Rarthyr500

I've done that, I hope it helps. I really do.
Old 07-05-2014, 10:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rarthyr500
I've done that, I hope it helps. I really do.
I have faith it will.
If your fear comes back, have another talk with God.
Cheers
Old 07-05-2014, 11:22 AM
Rarthyr500

I think I may have found the answer :) God is great. Thanks man. Sometimes it helps to have someone to talk to
Old 07-05-2014, 07:13 PM
yumi14

Well, I don't harbor malice on anyone. Sure, people have hurt me, but I don't wish to take revenge or anything like that. I put all of that into Gods will and into Gods hands.

I suppose if you feel like you are harboring malice, I would suggest to begin by praying and talking to God now, before you enter the afterlife. God understands your heart and will listen to you. He will also lift away those nagging thoughts you are having. It sounds like you are carrying around a huge burden within your spirit....embrace the time and talk to God. He will work on you and free you.

Since you mention having malice in your heart, I assume you have been extremely hurt by people. This becomes a heavy burden on us and weighs us down. One thing that God tells us to do is to forgive others as he (God) has forgiven you. As hard as that might sound, it really is essential towards leading a happier life. You don't forgive people for their sake, you forgive them for your sake and wash that burden away. It doesn't mean you forget, but forgiving is a vital key to freeing your spirit.

I hope I made sense.
Old 18-05-2014, 01:12 PM
Knower
Hi Rarthyr. My mother recently passed over and was in a really negative depressed state of mind beforehand as she had suffered a few strokes and was frustrated all the time...my sister has had communication from her through a medium who told her she was finally happy and at peace and was with my brother. So I guess our higher self doesnt hang on to negative thought patterns on our transition into the afterlife.
I'm a strong believer in keeping your faith, whatever faith you may have and think you should talk to God regularly so you feel more connected to him which will make you feel more at peace in your daily life ⭐❤⭐
Old 18-05-2014, 10:44 PM
Master
Since there is no such thing as a God there is no need to worry
This knowledge of cause will not remove the flaws in your personality.
Old 20-05-2014, 01:28 PM
Knower
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Since there is no such thing as a God there is no need to worry
This knowledge of cause will not remove the flaws in your personality.

I do not think that was in any way at all, an appropriate comment.
Firstly, How do you know difinitively there is no God?...there is no scientific proof to support wether God exists or if he/she doesnt either. You have your right to an opinion, but you have no right whatsoever to say to someone that their beliefs are a flaw in their personality...totally uncalled for. If you had nothing useful or nice to say to this person whos obviously distressed then you shouldnt have said anything at all.

I am not a follower of any religion in particular as I have my own personal spiritual path, but I do not disregard the possibility of one or many gods as I, like you have no proof that I'm right or wrong.
In any case, I'm respectful of others beliefs as any belief is better than no belief in my opinion!

I am totally shocked that an arrogant closed minded person like yourself is even a member of this wonderful site...in future keep your opinions to yourself unless the thread is open for religious debates, which this thread clearly isnt!
Old 20-05-2014, 01:46 PM
Master

We will not have a human consciousness in the hereafter which is where the nagging thoughts come from. As far as what you find in the hereafter, that is up to you. If you want to fear and hide from God you can go to the darker, lower regions but if you conquer your fears of God and want to be close to him then you will go to the higher regions which have more of His light.
Old 20-05-2014, 11:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric_Dreams
I do not think that was in any way at all, an appropriate comment.
Firstly, How do you know difinitively there is no God?...there is no scientific proof to support wether God exists or if he/she doesnt either. You have your right to an opinion, but you have no right whatsoever to say to someone that their beliefs are a flaw in their personality...totally uncalled for. If you had nothing useful or nice to say to this person whos obviously distressed then you shouldnt have said anything at all.

I am not a follower of any religion in particular as I have my own personal spiritual path, but I do not disregard the possibility of one or many gods as I, like you have no proof that I'm right or wrong.
In any case, I'm respectful of others beliefs as any belief is better than no belief in my opinion!

I am totally shocked that an arrogant closed minded person like yourself is even a member of this wonderful site...in future keep your opinions to yourself unless the thread is open for religious debates, which this thread clearly isnt!

If you where aware how this universe works you would also be aware of, we can not exist on this level of vibration, or reality without flaws. It is simply not possible.
Pointing out someone has flaws in their personality is like pointing our, you have two feet, which would be in most cases correct.
Am i arrogant? It is correct, I don't wallow in emotions. I say things as I see them. My way of surviving this mad human existence, without getting trapped in it.