Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 09-04-2015, 11:28 PM
Knower

Freedom (forgiving yourself)

Freedom (forgiving yourself)

There is amazing freedom in forgiving oneself. Oh yes, we've heard it before...Though what is it you are spewing to yourself when you wanted something to simply be better?

Isn't the most wonderful thing you can do for you, is to listen with your heart to yourself?

You are in a brand new moment, and that moment that didn't meet some of your standards/or someone else's is behind you...Dragging it with you no matter how trivial/or grave the event ...you deserve your love... forgive...forgive forgive. By forgiving yourself you give yourself the freedom to learn from your life...in the time you were meant to. By not offering yourself forgiveness, you close yourself off from the very thing which makes everything work...L O V E.
much love
Old 10-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Experiencer
YES!!!! Well said.

A man who has not passed through the inferno of his passions has not overcome them.

-- Carl Jung
Old 10-04-2015, 01:05 AM
Suspended
Good post. It's good to forgive yourself, people make mistakes an mess up its ok learn from it an let it go then you'll feel better.
Old 10-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Suspended
There's is great healing to be found in forgiveness, I agree. It's almost instant I find, although sometimes it's not easy to understand why we should forgive.
Old 10-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro
There's is great healing to be found in forgiveness, I agree. It's almost instant I find, although sometimes it's not easy to understand why we should forgive.

I too believe there is great healing in forgiveness and often feel its benefits instantly It begins a chain of positive events.

It is my feeling/belief that forgiving ourselves is affirming that we are more than our circumstances, experiences and choices Without forgiveness our self-talk creates a home of unworthiness. Life begins when we understand we are worthy of a great life Without forgiveness,we end up equating ourselves with the external world and we are so much more that.
Old 14-09-2015, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account
I agree, but sometimes forgiving yourself is harder than it should be. How are we supposed to start the process of being able to actually forgive ourselves? Because I may say it and really feel it one day, but then at a later day it'll come back (that feeling of being unworthy because you never really forgave yourself)
Old 14-09-2015, 09:56 PM
Master
Thankyou Asalwaysappreciating Forgiveness and Peace with ones past is so important, ,I love the way you expressed it ,that that moment is gone and that you didnt meet yours or someonelses standards ,I came up with a good affirmation last night ,I am at Peace with my past ,I am at Peace with my future and I am at Peace with this moment.....

Dear Mamahawk I know what you mean I think with anything it takes time ,and Im understanding that, that things take time ,I know it feels like you say but I believe every little effort towards forgiving self or others does accumulate and we will reach the point of PEACE love Deepsoul....
Old 14-09-2015, 10:11 PM
Suspended
I used to work through issues to find an understanding before I could forgive & that is something that I still do, however I've also learned that sometimes you have to just 'forgive & forget' for the sake of love.
Old 14-09-2015, 10:17 PM
Master
Yes Astro you can know all the make up of it, and even justify it but as you say For the Sake of LOVE , Forgiveness is a key to move into that my new LOVE fully...

PS ,So Glad you had such a fruity ,fun and fireworky Birthday......:) Sounds like the crown chakra is ON...
Old 14-09-2015, 10:39 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Yes Astro you can know all the make up of it, and even justify it but as you say For the Sake of LOVE , Forgiveness is a key to move into that my new LOVE fully...

PS ,So Glad you had such a fruity ,fun and fireworky Birthday......:) Sounds like the crown chakra is ON...

Thank you kindly