Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 14-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
Hmm I wonder what caused my emotional reaction then. He just sounds so familiar. Can't figure it out. Does that happen to you ever? And it sounds like you have lots of whimsical ones around you

Yes that happens. When you described the girl in the tank top for me and I was trying to think of who it was. I could hear her laugh. I said her name out loud in the form of a question. And her sadness filled me like a "bingo". It was instant.
Old 14-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
Yes that happens. When you described the girl in the tank top for me and I was trying to think of who it was. I could hear her laugh. I said her name out loud in the form of a question. And her sadness filled me like a "bingo". It was instant.

That sort of sadness can be so jarring. (It doesn't usually feel negative, but still somewhat draining) It's nice to actually know where it comes from, though. Unlike the other mystery kind that can seize you out of the blue when you're just peacefully sitting in bed or whatever. Grrr.
Old 15-05-2016, 07:22 PM
Experiencer
Fish

Quote:
That sort of sadness can be so jarring. (It doesn't usually feel negative, but still somewhat draining) It's nice to actually know where it comes from, though. Unlike the other mystery kind that can seize you out of the blue when you're just peacefully sitting in bed or whatever. Grrr.

Yeah it can. A young boy died yesterday locally. Motorcycle accident. He had the biggest crush on my 15 yr old. He was so taken with her. He was adorable. I had seen him a few times. She wouldn't date him, as I dated his father when we were 19. His dad was like that with me. Smothered me. But I saw a photo of him and his dad on fb that someone posted. Anxiety and broken heart sadness hit me so hard. Instant headache and crying outburst consumed me.
Old 16-05-2016, 01:04 AM
Guide
Quote:
Yeah it can. A young boy died yesterday locally. Motorcycle accident. He had the biggest crush on my 15 yr old. He was so taken with her. He was adorable. I had seen him a few times. She wouldn't date him, as I dated his father when we were 19. His dad was like that with me. Smothered me. But I saw a photo of him and his dad on fb that someone posted. Anxiety and broken heart sadness hit me so hard. Instant headache and crying outburst consumed me.

Noo.. How strange the way certain patterns repeat... Is he okay? I hope he'll be okay. Reading about him makes me think of spinning, whirring, hummingbirds. A gentleness.
Old 16-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Noo.. How strange the way certain patterns repeat... Is he okay? I hope he'll be okay. Reading about him makes me think of spinning, whirring, hummingbirds. A gentleness.

Hummingbirds?? I had a hummingbird fly up to me and just hovered looking at me yesterday after I sent my condolences to the father. You are right on. The father had a gentleness to him you just don't see anymore. My daughter tells me his son was just like him. I've had a few things come through on the situation. If it's meant for the dad to know, he will seek me out. He knew I had abilities.
But I believe dad will be ok. Heartbroken but ok.
Old 16-05-2016, 02:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Hummingbirds?? I had a hummingbird fly up to me and just hovered looking at me yesterday after I sent my condolences to the father. You are right on. The father had a gentleness to him you just don't see anymore. My daughter tells me his son was just like him. I've had a few things come through on the situation. If it's meant for the dad to know, he will seek me out. He knew I had abilities.
But I believe dad will be ok. Heartbroken but ok.

Oh, goodness. An actual hummingbird! (I've also read that spirits take the form of moths a lot, but maybe that varies by culture) I wasn't deliberately trying to read the situation or anything, as that would be invasive; but the energy of the dad and the son came through so strong just through your posting of it.

The past couple days, in general have felt very.. strange, dreamlike and spiritually active lately. The veil feels thinner. (At work last night a spirit physically touched my back which rarely happens to me) Has this been the case for anyone else? Perhaps it's only in certain locations.
Old 16-05-2016, 08:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Oh, goodness. An actual hummingbird! (I've also read that spirits take the form of moths a lot, but maybe that varies by culture) I wasn't deliberately trying to read the situation or anything, as that would be invasive; but the energy of the dad and the son came through so strong just through your posting of it.

The past couple days, in general have felt very.. strange, dreamlike and spiritually active lately. The veil feels thinner. (At work last night a spirit physically touched my back which rarely happens to me) Has this been the case for anyone else? Perhaps it's only in certain locations.

Yeah I immediately got feelings when I saw the boys pic with his dad. I got a scared rabbit feeling and confusion. I got a glimpse of the boy in spirit looking at his casket and sadness.

When do I not get touched.... lol toes get played with, poked , they even stick their fingers up my nose. I ignore it.
Old 17-05-2016, 06:10 PM
Master
Sorry I have been absent form this thread! For some reason I cannot view the last few photos on my computer :(

Here is a photo that I think would be interesting to analyze :)

Well, 3 photos - I took them all

What do you guys think? A little more lighthearted this time around

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 17-05-2016, 07:30 PM
Deactivated Account
Nice fungi.... Some of them look like beach umbrellas...
Old 17-05-2016, 07:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze
Nice fungi.... Some of them look like beach umbrellas...

Haha I agree! For the little people I suspect

-Lord Rama to Laxman