Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 03-02-2019, 03:02 PM
Knower
The higher the viberation the better ?

how does all the crystals and vibertaion thing work ? and does the higher the viberation of the crystal have the better ?

cause in humans its better to get the highest viberation you can get

an example video about viberations :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUWVbShrfLc
Old 03-02-2019, 03:25 PM
Master
Higher vibration stones for me did not work well.

That is probably due to me being on a lower vibration. Crystals I feel, work best with vibrations similar to their own.

Red jasper made me really angry tho--even if it was around my level. Not a good stone for me so trial and error?
Old 03-02-2019, 07:20 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have come to find that a crystal chooses the user not the user choosing the crystal. There are some that we are drawn to because of how they look a t times but when we get one they so do not get along with us. This is where getting in touch with crystals on that personal level makes a difference.

I do not feel that the vibration matters more its what calls to you even on a daily basis. What energy you need to connect to and take with you for your days journey. I have to wonder if we can find that vibrational point in the physical as we are surrounded with so much external energies.

Lynn
Old 03-02-2019, 10:04 PM
Master
If you are just going to look at them or enjoy their company, pick the ones that call to you.

If you are trying to do something with them, pick ones that have the vibration that matches what you are trying to achieve. Resonating (same frequency) is the key here. For instance, if you are trying to open your third eye (chakra), pick one that has the same frequency as a healthy third eye. If you don't know what frequency that is, consult your chakra chart. Too low a frequency and it will help you lower chakras but not your third eye. Pick too high a frequency and it will activate your crown and not your third eye.

For general spiritual development, the most effective is a frequency somewhat but not to much above where you are. This will tend to 'pull' your frequency up to match in a process called entertainment. A note of caution here, you may not want to sleep near such a 'stone' as the pulling will likely disrupt your sleep; best to put it where you meditate or on your alter. If you get too ambitious and pick something with a way higher frequency, it won't resonate with you and have little effect.
Old 04-02-2019, 05:05 PM
Knower
It seems people have a frequeancey between 0-700+ based on the chart i saw the most (including in the video above) - so lets say i have a good guess of my frquancy - what are the frequencies of different crystals ? - it seems its hard to find out exactly what frequency speisic different crystals have
Old 06-02-2019, 10:06 PM
Master
I love the phenomena of vibration or frequency, but I guess that I have not seen it shown in the way the guy in the video does. like I've seen frequency level charts of things including humans, and supposedly humans vibrate at around 70k and some foods and herbs and essential oils vibrate at other frequencies, with rose essential oil apparently having the highest vibration of about 320k.. I am not sure about all the measurements of frequencies and all that though. and I thought those were scientifically based but I don't know.. either way they weren't the same as the emotion type chart in the video. So I'd like to see more foundation and fact supporting either or both of these examples of vibration, cuz it's an awesome topic..

What I did gain from the video was a simple but wonderful reminder to take a moment and touch my heart and sit in gratitude for a little bit.. it really is a charming and uplifting easy act to do so thank you for that!! Any further understanding or information you could or would share is welcome as far as the sentiment of the video or anything else related to vibration goes. I am sure there are many ways and things that increase or reduce frequencies of us and whatever else.

I always thought it was interesting the idea of crystals relating to us or our vibration or frequency only if it is a certain point... I still can't wrap my head around it but I guess that it has to do with vibratory factors and influences beyond just numbers we can assign the crystals or whatever things you know? cuz all crystals should by default have a high vibration comparatively.. and any crystal can be beneficial to someone at some point.. it seems like these are different levels of vibration or frequency involved with the involvement of the crystals and us. I mean I do think that some of them might have a higher number or design of frequency that we could grow to be more aligned with the more 'enlightened' we become, but in general I don't think it is a simple matter of where a crystal or we are on a scale. Cuz things like colors also have vibrations, and all colors can be good and one having a higher number doesn't necessarily make it better or one lower being less useful. There is something about red seeming to appeal to lower things just as the root chakra does, I mean more Earthly things compared to the purple/violet high heaven sort of color and frequency.. but we need the red and earthness too, and a person with a more evolved red or root chakra could be more powerful or whatever, even more spiritual, than a person who focuses on violet or crown or third eye but isn't as strong in that or any other color/charka/frequency regard.. I guess it may be like the phenomena of negative ions, and where one science or study or conclusion of them makes sense for one thing, it might not be a blanket practice.. Ie in general negative ions are healing and earth energy and positive ions are the bad toxic ones, like pollution, poison, parasites, etc.. yet of course something simple like magnesium contains both of them, as does most anything.. so when you get to that level of discussing and exploring ions, it is not as simple as saying negative is good and positive is bad, which really is the truth when it comes to things exuding this substance or energy overall.. like trees and moving water create or give off negative ions, but on a deeper molecular level you can't just conclude good & bad about the ions even positive ones cuz they have a different role or definition on the other level or meaning. lol I hope this isn't confusing completely.. I'm just trying to understand the laws and realities of frequencies and how what one can conclude about a frequency or vibration for this thing or example might not correlate to another body of study about them
Old 07-02-2019, 04:59 AM
Knower
Some basic stuff that im sure about vibration is that meditation and being in nature and helping others will help raise your vibration

Not to mention there are some confusing thoughts about this like in food which i will not get into here and music that are said to lower or up our viberation ... or to not beat yourself up in your thoughts .... but being in nature and meditation and helping others seems like the most basic for sure ways to increase vibrations

the rest im not certain about 100% and have some views to here and here but i read about it - the guy who made this video has more videos on viberation you can just search hes channel for the word "viberation"

that is as far as viberation goes - but i think thats sidetracking from the subject of crystals and viberation
Old 07-02-2019, 11:08 AM
Master
If you buy high vibrational crystals but you're not ready for those yet they won't do anything for you. The gap is too big. Typically you won't feel attracted to those either. It'd only be the ones who aren't connected and live from the head who might do so, based on what they read. And then think they have proof it doesn't work because they don't feel anything, not realizing they won't feel as they are too much in their head and not their heart.

Like with anything -crystals, teachers, coach etc.- you should go for the ones that are a bit ahead of you, in that sense ahead of your vibration. Then you can pick up on it. If you go for things & people who are way ahead of you -which you'd normally not do as they wouldn't appeal- you cannot, as the gap is to big.
So the best is to learn to get into your heart, to feel, to develop your intuition and to make choices based on that.
If you're a very scientific person you can still let that support the intuition.

Not certain how Bovis value ties in to this, if it does at all. Okay, you are what you eat, it certainly will improve your health and vibration of the physical body. Not certain how it would influence the other, energy bodies and your mind processes, which have much to do with your spiritual vibration, being positive, and so on.
Everything is connected, so I guess this is too.
An interesting thought as the Bovis value of our food is ****, in spite of that people awaken and begin to see the light.
I have sometimes wondered if modern technology has much to do with this, as this affects our brains & brainwaves, and thus our frequency & vibration.
Old 08-02-2019, 04:06 PM
Knower
never mind what i wrote - can a mod please delete this comment (shame i cant delete my own comments ! )
Old 09-02-2019, 09:55 AM
Newbie ;)

High Vibration Crystal's are gorgeous if you are suitable for them. They can drain you and make you spaced out. While doing vá crystal course. Some of class had problems with Moldovite and could barely hold it. But for me it like Duck to water, but can not wear it even after ten years. But I do have a very beautiful intense 1 inch Moldovite skull. Which is part of my Holy Trinity(Skull).