Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 07-08-2016, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanWind
I don't think a conceptual view of "a person" as being something different from their actions is accurate. If I am walking down the street and some raging crazy drunk person runs up to me and starts screaming and cursing at me, that is what they are in that moment. I'm not sure thinking, well somewhere here now is a kind gentle not drunk person standing here before me, has any real meaning. That is not realty. In that moment, that unconscious drunk anger and rage is what that person is. Now you can conceptually imagine some other "person" there. But what would you name it? The "soul?" What is there that is not in a drunken rage?

You can separate the person from their actions though.
Old 07-08-2016, 10:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Dharma is what's more magical in my understanding of Buddhism. Like Buddha's hand that I explained to CSEe that I used to capture my bad gods enemies in the other post. What's I said is real, it's connected to Buddhism.

Right, paranormal ability or psychic power is described by maybe 'siddhi'. In the Buddhist practice these are considered as an aside, or merely consequential to the purification process.

Quote:
I can heal a person without asking his address or place of staying. It's because I can see with my third eyesight in the sky or it may not very clear about that person but I still easy to heal a person easily. With high level dharma I can change even bad weather as long at the time the weather started (or at the time) to become extreme.

This is never recorded in any scripture but Buddha and others Gods are performing them. It can also be done by human when he is really enlightened or well brought up by Buddha like me. Like Jesus he has dharma which others called them miracles. And it's reality in our world but it's depending on individuals.

Yes, working miracles is usually described by 'siddhi', and it doesn't indicate what is described as 'high in Dhamma'. When people refer to 'high in Dhamma', they refer to the purity of the mind/body of said person, and the powerful compassion and metta that flows through a highly purified being. We might say it means close to 'Buddha nature', which is the outpouring of pure infinite love. It is very important to cultivate the purity initially so that all traces of defilement like malice and ill will are eradicated from the system, and then become well grounded and strong in metta (the loving kindness). Without purity of loving kindness, siddhi can be problematic.
Old 07-08-2016, 02:57 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Right, paranormal ability or psychic power is described by maybe 'siddhi'. In the Buddhist practice these are considered as an aside, or merely consequential to the purification process.

Yes, working miracles is usually described by 'siddhi', and it doesn't indicate what is described as 'high in Dhamma'. When people refer to 'high in Dhamma', they refer to the purity of the mind/body of said person, and the powerful compassion and metta that flows through a highly purified being. We might say it means close to 'Buddha nature', which is the outpouring of pure infinite love. It is very important to cultivate the purity initially so that all traces of defilement like malice and ill will are eradicated from the system, and then become well grounded and strong in metta (the loving kindness). Without purity of loving kindness, siddhi can be problematic.

For the time being it's not easy for me to 100% purify my body for the bad or dark energy will try to contaminated my body. But I have been purified my body for many years, it's easy for me to do it, it's my burden/problems to rearrange all Gods living peaceful to gather in the universe. Buddha, Jesus, God Jehovah and many other Gods are helping me to do this work.As I am fighting the bad gods in the universe. I mean all of them in there. Now only a smaller numbers were left,I think not long a peaceful universe will be presented for all Gods.

You may not to believe me I have at least 100,000 high level of dharma. While most of the Gods in the universe only can expertise in a few say 4 or 5 types of dharma techniques only. Most of my dharma are creation of life or nonliving things. You never know how important is for Gods to practice dharma in the universe, it's for their defense and saving of life or their survival there.

Dharma is like Jesus performed for the healing or creating of objects or food. It's very important but for the time of Buddha less/ no one could perform it. Unless you know exactly what is dharma you will never know the important of it.

Almost everyday the purely-form Gods who surrendered to me , asking me to teach them what I know about my dharma including to heal patients , the siddhi practice, creation of life(Gods and any living things in the spiritual realm).....

As for my own healing or push out any sickness is a piece of cake for me. I can heal any person at any place in the world without telling me his address.
Old 07-08-2016, 03:14 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem

For the time being it's not easy for me to 100% purify my body for the bad or dark energy will try to contaminated my body. But I have been purified my body for many years, it's easy for me to do it , my burden/problems to rearrange all Gods living peaceful to gather in the universe. Buddha, Jesus, God Jehovah and many other Gods are helping me to do this work.As I am fighting the bad gods in the universe. I mean all of them in there. Now only a smaller numbers were left,I think not long a peaceful universe will be presented for all Gods.

You may not to believe me I have at least 100,000 high level of dharma. While most of the Gods in the universe only expertise in a few say 4 or 5 types of dharma techniques only. Most of them are creation of life or nonliving things. You never know how important is for Gods to practice dharma in the universe for their defense and saving of life or their survival there.

Dharma is like Jesus performed for the healing or creating of objects or food. It's very important but for the time of Buddha less/ no one could perform it. Unless you know exactly what is dharma you will never know the important of it.

Almost everyday the purely-form Gods who surrendered to me , asking me to teach them what I know about my dharma including to heal patients , the siddhi practice, creation of life(Gods and any living things in the spiritual realm).....
Old 10-08-2016, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
For the time being it's not easy for me to 100% purify my body for the bad or dark energy will try to contaminated my body. But I have been purified my body for many years, it's easy for me to do it , my burden/problems to rearrange all Gods living peaceful to gather in the universe. Buddha, Jesus, God Jehovah and many other Gods are helping me to do this work.As I am fighting the bad gods in the universe. I mean all of them in there. Now only a smaller numbers were left,I think not long a peaceful universe will be presented for all Gods.

Sounds good, and I think the purification is a process. To me it means ceasing to add new imputities, sankaras, and letting the ones of old come to pass.

Quote:
You may not to believe me I have at least 100,000 high level of dharma. While most of the Gods in the universe only expertise in a few say 4 or 5 types of dharma techniques only. Most of them are creation of life or nonliving things. You never know how important is for Gods to practice dharma in the universe for their defense and saving of life or their survival there.

Sure. I know nothing of Gods and creation, so cannot begin to speak on such things.

Quote:

I understand Dhamma as both the teachings of Guatama the Buddha and as the laws of nature that the teachings pertain to. In a sense, 'Buddha' means the enlightenment within, which isn't personal to me, but essential to all beings, and when one is high in Dhamma, they are deeply in touch with that Buddha nature.

Quote:

Sure, siddhi is a side effect of walking the high spiritual path, but it has to go hand in hand with the purity, good will, compassion and love that is inherent to what is called Buddha nature, or has been referred to as 'your true nature'. The path is of what I have called 'purity'.