Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-11-2016, 07:18 AM
Master
Angels never physical?

There is a belief among many spiritual people, religious folk, and Psychics who say Angels have never been human.

Fair enough. I don't believe they have been. But how about their choirs? What puts them in these different ranks? They too must be Souls who evolve and grow in some capacity. I can't imagine Angels not having free will but why would a spirit just become born as that? Sounds fixed.

Unless and I am starting to believe this...What if Angels are in fact highly evolved and holy souls who evolved from other realms and dimensions but never had partaken of the Earth's human or physical consciousness? Incarnation doesn't have to just mean physical. There can be embodiment of some kind in other worlds and realms.

So what if Angels are in fact our older Siblings, very ancient Spirits who evolved from older previous universes and from their purity and high-mindedness became Angels. Whereas other spirits from these older realms who took a more negative path became the devils and demons that haunt and cause problems for humans on Earth.

It would make sense as to why some Angels are in certain ranks. Of course I believe there ARE some things that are fixed in place for the purposes of maintaining God's many mansions. The archangels Michael and Gabriel or the Seraphim may have been created as Angels of God but there's no way all the angels were just born like that and have neatly operated like robots according to God's will.
Old 22-11-2016, 12:22 PM
Deactivated Account
If they exist, which I'm not sure of, they most likely are non-human entities that have never been human though they are able to take on a physical human-like form when the situation requires it. According to some sources at least.
Old 22-11-2016, 02:43 PM
Guide

Angels ..... the first appeared as Balls of Light ~

then one appeared as A Doctor ....clipboard and all ~

Most oft they are Invisible to the eye ~

What silly thoughts we conjure to try to explain the explainable ~

The best Work on Angels i have ever seen is "Angels by Francis Melville" , but i suggest it to only a few ...... those with Sincere Hearts and Willing to Surrender to a Higher Power ......the rest are best off .....just making cookies.
Old 22-11-2016, 05:58 PM
Seeker

I've been practicing alot lately to be able to read auras faster. Yesterday when I got home I got a really wierd funky feeling so I called upon arch angel Michael to come to me and remove all negative energies and any negative entities and to protect me. It felt clean and clear after that which is how I know he helped me. So I've been practicing reading my aura like 20 mins after that and I start to see at the tips of my finger nails white sparks, and then white streaks like 4 inch lightning. I had never seen this before while reading auras before this. I did not know at the time that it ment angels are close by watching you. To me that's more then enough proof that they exist although I believed before this that they existed before this, This was the icing on the cake!
Old 23-11-2016, 06:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Well, if you look at things around you, as material, then no the angels aren't physical.

When you switch your perspective from material to spiritual, then you will recognize, that there is nothing material around, and so the Angels can appear to the materialistic viewers as people or animals or other helpful things.
Old 23-11-2016, 07:58 PM
Seeker

Wow that really resonates with me. I see that all the time. Thx forthe insight Dan _SF!
Old 25-11-2016, 12:18 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777
There is a belief among many spiritual people, religious folk, and Psychics who say Angels have never been human.

Why not solve what an angel is first. What is an angel?
Old 25-11-2016, 01:38 AM
Deactivated Account
An angel is a being of Light.
The very basic distinction between man and Angels is that Angels does not have free will, and are thus bound to the Love of God, and so they cannot enter into the opposite of God.

they are sent from God and they do help his Son in times of need, but he need to ask for their help (because he has a free will and their help cannot be intruded into the cause and effect situation which the Son has made,without asking)

And the biggest illusion is, that they can Fall. This is not the case. Angels of God are forever like God created them.
Old 25-11-2016, 01:03 PM
Master
Angel exist ans they do appear as physical beings when the need arises. They are beings of light who resides in higher dimensions and have their own path of evolvement. Read Staiways to Heaven by Lorna Barnes and you will understand a bit more about angels and their roles.
Old 25-11-2016, 10:10 PM
Master
Of course Angels have and do take a physical form, down in this 3D dimension. Where do you think we get the concept of "fallen angel?" They were angels that have taken a physical form, for whatever reason they needed to. For some, it's just a temporary thing, to help a situation. And they are gone. For deeper work, they enter into the physical incarnation. Gabriel as well as Raphael have both taken a physical incarnation. I am not sure on Michael.

Angels serve all that is, in whatever shape that needs to be.