Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 07-11-2016, 10:05 AM
Newbie ;)

I used to have this feeling...

That angels were around me and protecting me, now I don't have it anymore....is this normal.....I felt safe before....maybe I did not lead positive life so they disappeared?
Old 07-11-2016, 01:43 PM
Ascender
they will still be with you... maybe they just felt it was important to make their presence known during that time. Ask them for a sign and be observant... if your unsure ask for a clearer sign. I have a very rational mind so I always make it clear I need very obveous signs... they oblige with humour!! Well mine do... but I don't get any other contact other than to make sure I know they are there when needed.
Old 08-11-2016, 06:39 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravina
maybe I did not lead positive life so they disappeared?

What made you come to this conclusion or thought? First off, I have no clue. What I do know however is this statement isn't something that you fabricate for any reason.

If I were to venture a guess, based on what you described, maybe in your sub-conscious exists something that you did that you aren't proud of. Will you face it or will you make excuses? In order for anyone to forgive themselves and move past something difficult that they are going through, some lesson in there life, they must first come face to face with there demon. Anything that you did - at a higher level - doesn't matter in the end. What does matter is you believing that it does matter and decieving yourself that it does not. I see it all the time. Myself included. No one is special and only those that have reached the enlightened level have moved past this basic principle.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:43 AM
Master
it's a common thing for people to become less aware of "fantastic"
things as they age. some view it as maturity to become less attuned
to things which are otherworldly. it's certainly not a symptom
of having done/thought anything improper.
Old 08-11-2016, 06:23 PM
Master
Why did you first believe you were surrounded by angels? Did you just get that feeling for no reason at all, or maybe did you like save someones life and then afterwards felt you were surrounded by angels but could never see anything? Could you explain more please.
Old 08-11-2016, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
No one is special and only those that have reached the enlightened level have moved past this basic principle.

I think being enlightened is pretty special.

I think being the best in your field is pretty special.

Just by observation I can tell there is a different caliber to some people. Some people go from complete poverty to riches. Some are able to withstand the worst torture imaginable and come out smiling (nelson mandella, imprisoned and tortured for 27 years). Some reach enlightenment within one lifetime (sure, some say reincarnation. but i dont believe in reincarnation, so when I see only a few enlightened and millions looking to them for guidance, I believe there is something special going on. those people have spiritual skill, just like a basketball player has higher than average running skills and hand dexterity)
Old 09-11-2016, 12:24 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravina
That angels were around me and protecting me, now I don't have it anymore....is this normal.....I felt safe before....maybe I did not lead positive life so they disappeared?

Perhaps your presently relying on that feeling more than you were previously. When we are going through trying times we often feel the need for more reassurance from spirit, our angels and guides, we want to feel supported, we rely on those feelings and signs - they instill faith and bring us much needed comfort. They have not disappeared, talk to them, ask for their assistance, give them your fears and concerns. You may feel there presence quite significantly when you are calm, relaxed and just as you are about to drop off to sleep at night