Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-09-2016, 04:43 AM
Newbie ;)

A Problem I'm Having With Spirits

Since last December, I've been hearing spirits and have just recently decided to post a problem to the Internet. For the majority of the year I've been hearing a group of voices around me (in soft whispering that I can barely hear) telling me to "hear" and listen to what they are saying. Now, I believe they are spirits for three reasons: 1). Before I started hearing them, I was reading and listening to tons of New Age information, 2). A lot of times I've felt a sharp pressure in my head during instances where I hear them talking, and 3). Ever since I looked at a web article on spirit guide communication through my ears, I have constantly and annoyingly heard my ears "pop" based on things I say and questions I ask.....to the point where I really want it to stop.

Though there is a problem...the voices I hear from these spirits are very soft and very difficult to understand. Sometimes it's better than other days, but these spirits have really affected my quality of life. 1). They've really caused major changes in the way I think, a reason being that they constantly read my mind and respond to me based on what I think. This makes me avoid thinking of my favorite thoughts, memories, and hobbies due to my "fear" of these spirits taking them away. 2). I know I can't get any help because I live in a Mormon family, they don't believe in the stuff I was reading and have put me on anti-psychotic medication that I know hasn't done anything. They've also given me lectures on not viewing the voices as people. 3). The "spirits" and "spirit guide " really don't want me to write all this. I'm forced to listen to classical music with ear buds so I don't hear them telling me to stop and telling me negative things while I'm typing all this.

And there is one other problem...for a long while I was confused as to why they kept telling me to "just hear" after I was telling them that their voices were too "muffled" or too low. So recently, I learned something that sounds bad...the "spirits" and "spirit guide" believe I've been lying to them about my lack of ability to understand them...and that is TOTALLY NOT TRUE. They won't believe in anything else for some reason, and their voices are not the most pleasant.

I move along with daily life, but I feel stuck into what I should do or how to cope with this seemingly never-ending interaction with these entities. Do you think I should be aware of anything, or maybe do anything such as find a way to make the voices louder? If I can hear definite spirits that no one else can hear, is that clairaudience? How come they only sound like soft whispers to me and not louder like someone else might hear them?

I guess I'm now searching for answers, this being the first time all year posting my problem to anywhere. BUT would definitely benefit from what you could say. Thank you!
Old 18-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Pathfinder
These are most certainly other beings.
What is the nature of these beings? You seem to be alluding that they are negative, but are you sure? Are they forceful, manipulative and try to control you? What kind of energy do they carry? Is it dense, dark and cold? Try to objectively assess the situation.
If they are negative beings, then you can simply tell them to go away. Confront them directly and tell them to leave. You might have to insist a few times and they may try to appeal to your sympathy.
If you are more grounded you can even ask what they want.

If the beings are positive, then it is worth while listening to them. Just stop thinking and predicting and become present. Be patient. You'll know what to do.

Pray for guidance and protection. You'll receive it.

Regarding the anti-psychotics, it certainly does do many things. For one, it makes you more accessible to subtle beings and ghosts. It destroys your protection from these beings. There are other things these meds can do that you may not be aware of. Whether you should continue with the meds or not is not something I can comment on. (I'm not allowed to anyway. Forum rules) I can only share from my own experiences and from what I have observed.

Please let me know how it progresses. You will be fine. See this as part of your growth and be excited at the prospect of becoming stronger and leveling up

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.
Old 18-09-2016, 07:07 PM
Experiencer
I can't say what they are..

But just to shine some light on some things.
Before modern times, like what would be considered a schizophrenic in today's society, were actually spiritual shamans that can cross from our world to the spirit world. With lots of practice, dedication and learning to control.
Today we just give them meds, make them quiet and shun them to a corner.

I'm not saying this is you, but you should not fear, embrace your gift.
You have the power to help others: humans, spirits, entities, both good and bad.
Perhaps you awakened your gifts and you need to develop yourself. I agree with BMD.KKS and that it is worth listening, but use protection and guidance.
Communication is the key. For example, use specifics like: Talk one by one, Speak louder, clarity now, who are you?

And have you ever asked them to be quiet? Have you ever tried contact? Interested in what you have to say.

I never hear specific voices (except when I used drugs for spiritual use), just static noises and touches and visuals. With a lower vibrational entity, often with growls and animalistic sounds.
Old 18-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Master

As well as the above post by BMD.KKS there is something else you should be aware of. The hearing of voices is often a symptom of any number of mental disorders.

You MAY be having auditory hallucinations. Also, hearing voices is a symptom of psychosis, schizophrenia and dissociative disorders.

I'm not saying you have any of the above but there IS a possibility. The International Hearing Voices Network would explain a lot for you. I believe that you would be wise to be tested and either confirm that this is the case or, hopefully, rule it out. That way you will know for sure and won't be left guessing.

If you feel that the anti-psychotic meds are weakening your protection then build more protection around yourself. You can do this with visualization or magically.

Good luck
Old 18-09-2016, 09:24 PM
Newbie ;)

BMD.KKS, I actually think things waaay too much...becoming present and listening to them with patience sounds like a very good idea. I've also had tough times dealing with OCD, bipolar issues, and some symptoms of psychosis, which might have been a possible problem over the year affecting my ability to actually understand what they are saying.

My view of the spirits is that they are positive, but not friendly. In the past and present, they have not made me feel good...times with certain statements they've made and I've really gotten mad in some of my interactions...I've told them to stop talking to me and other things and they keep saying "no". They also don't sound friendly when they tell me to "hear".

Solarian, I do believe communication being key makes sense. Me and these beings need to get on the same page somehow...me understanding them, or them understanding me.

That's good information for me to learn regarding the anti-psychotics. I'm actually having to make a decision between staying with my current drug and switching to a stronger drug that deals more with schizophrenia and psychosis.

But after knowing all of this, I'll have to see where this takes me with hearing voices/spirits. This is great advice, thank you!
Old 18-09-2016, 09:42 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Just as a warning, in my younger years I was sent to hospitals and diagnosed with many disorders, including all that have been discussed above, in which i was heavily medicated for.
I heard voices, had visual hallucinations, and was quite suicidal.
But The longer i was on the medication, the worse I got.
Until I hit a point of disconnection.
The doctors said the meds were finally working because i was no longer suffering so many of the symptoms.
But what had truly happened is i had become dull and numb. My problems were just under the surface of this plastic they had wrapped around me.
Which, while i couldnt feel my issues, i was also suffocating.

I found my way off of medication and picked up spiritual practices, such as using the bodies internal energy centers to heal my issues, and Meditation to establish an idea of truth.
Also while finding my way off of medication, i also left my family home, which had been part of the reason i was so insane. The Members of my family were not helping it.

It didn't take long until slowly but surely, i was growing more stable and sane. Now if i hear voices, its usually always a sweet loving voice, in fact the last time i "heard voices" it was God himself giving me direction.

When i do have negative voice, I send the Holy Spirit to take care of it.
This works.

As you have already started medication, i have to stay it is not wise to stop with out consulting your doctor and having a plan.

But as i said this is a warning, because doctors dont know anything about the human mind and how to heal it. They only know how to medicate it. They know the chemicals that they need to Stop your euphoria, or to cause you to produce more serotonin. But this is not healing the issue. this is over riding the system.
Many Doctors deny the idea of God, and of spirituality and its benefits as whole. Scoffing at the idea of God healing some one.
This just shows how much credit they deserve in the work they have done.

If i had listened to my diagnoses i would be suffering from
Bi polar disorder, schizophrenia-onset, Sever psychosis, Borderline personality disorder, Manic depression and severe anxiety disorder.
I would be on multiple medications many of which are strong sedatives and anti depressants.
But i refuse to let some doctor who spoke with me at appointments and picked my brain who "observed" to tell me that i have this, or I have that. WHen in truth they have never experienced it, they have NEVER healed or Cured it.
When i have.
after spending three years in hospitals, being told you had, Bi polar disorder, schizophrenia-onset, Sever psychosis, Borderline personality disorder, Manic depression and severe anxiety disorder and would never lead a normal life even with the help of the medications only to find out after you take charge of your own life, that they were soooo wrong,
Really makes you wonder just how reliable and credible those doctors are.
Old 18-09-2016, 10:16 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
Here is an article discussing mental illness and just how unstable and false the ideas are having no scientific backing AT ALL and is literally just a run of trial and error, observing the behaviors and patterns of the so called mentally Ill and creating labels and hypothesizes for diagnoses.
Non of it is proven, non of it is fact. It is all based on suspicion and hunches. There is no tests that are run, You are diagnosed by the person who diagnosed you, not by tests, to check the chemical balance of the brain but instead, your diagnoses is the opinion of your doctor.

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...-do-not-exist/
Old 18-09-2016, 10:54 PM
Master
Angels and Guides and other Benevolent Beings won't say negative things to you nor chastise you for your thoughts.

Sort of the rule of thumb as if were, is that we attract beings to use which are at our vibration and frequency. It could be you have/are a natural medium (meaning you can hear non-physical beings), so putting the two together you unhappiness and fear puts you at a particular frequency which attracts particular beings. Think of your friends, how you are attracted to people similar you to but not to people who's interests and thoughts about the world are entirely different than yours.

If you wanted to move in a new group of people you would take on new interests, hobbies and even thinking right? Then you would be like them and have commonality for friendships with them.

The same with the spirit world. If you want different Spirits around you change your frequency. Start singing, dancing, doing things which make you happy, reduce negative thinking and people in your life. Try in everyway you can to increase your positive loving outlook and with your increased frequency different beings will come around you who are more in alignment with your new happy positive bright outlook.

In the meantime call in your Guides and Angels and whatever Saints and protectors you are most in alignment with and ask them to do crown control over these whispering beings and run off any which are not in your highest good.
Maybe pull in the Purple Flame of Saint Germaine and make a large bubble to protect you and let the whispers get burned up in the flame so you won't be bugged so much by them.

It is in your power to turn it down, off or deal with it in whatever manner, maybe when you are older and more ready to learn about the spirit world first hand like you are now. Or call in the Power of the Heavens and the Arch Angels to usher them away from you.
All you need is your Faith that what you say will be so and then the self control to control your thoughts to stop any self doubt which might try and negate your Intentions.
Controlling one's thoughts is paramount to controlling the reality one experiences.
Blessings and Light to you Dear One.
Old 19-09-2016, 04:07 AM
Pathfinder
On point Mary. I had the same experience. The longer I was on the meds, the more psychotic I became. They put me on the stuff since I was ten years old man. Ten years passed and I woke up from that nightmare.

Sterling-silver, a true friend may say something to us the we don't like or that doesn't make us feel good, because they truly love us and are our well-wishers. An enemy is one who flatters. So if you are sure that they are positive beings, don't let the way you feel about what they say interfere with the message. Acknowledge that you feel a certain way about what they say, but also consider that it may just be your cognitive dissonance-your false ego's auto-defense. We need to challenge our own ideas and understandings in order to grow and that may not be a pleasant experience, but it is required.

I also had a history of OCD, ADHD, Tourettes syndrome, Insomnia, Narcolepsy and other things. When I stopped my meds and became vegetarian and started meditating, my mind became so clear I was able to make rapid spiritual and psychic advancement. I will add that when I stopped meds (stopped cold turkey after 10 years) the few weeks that followed were very hellish and scary and I think I'm very fortunate to have come out with all my pieces in tact. I was by myself and had no one to help or guide me. My angel guide was there, but I wasn't aware of him. So I'm not commenting on whether you should stop your meds or not. You have to do your own investigation. I'm just sharing my experience.

We are eternal spiritual beings made for love and possess an infinite capacity to love. Every moment is an opportunity to learn how to love.
Old 19-09-2016, 06:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello!

This is my very first post here and it's a difficult one.
First of all most replies are insightful and responsible but whatever you do at this stage - You must not skip medications perscribed by your doctor. Altering doses or simply skipping it can be devestating and harm you, what ever the reason for your situation might be.

I've had auditory hallucinations many times in the past. It started when I got into astral projecting as a teenager. When I was down I would wake up right before going to sleep, in that very split-second of no-mans-land. I would hear one type of voice spoken by multiple entities but they were saying the same sequence over and over until it screamed in a very angry voice. It was not a good name. Probably would have scared the living hell out of any christian. This only happaned on one occasion though.
The other few times I've heard actual voices has been positive experiences.
Latest occasion was a positive experience. A very clear, very still and gentle voice of a female calling my name trying to get my attention. I was not scared but did not want to confront whatever it was. A lot of strange things had happaned that year and still does but I had just moved to a new apartment so I decided to be cautios.

Other times I've heard crackling or thunder... with something that might resemble a "popping"-sound at the end. This is also common with astral projecting and experimenting with sleep patterns.

Another important aspect. Psychoactive drugs such as LSD or psilocybin mushrooms can trigger this even long after the 'trips'. The splendid electronic music producer OTT talked about his love for drugs in an interview and how he had to quit because the chattering in his head became to much to bare. Ten years later he have a wonderful family and still make great music and tours all over the world. He stopped dropping acid of course.
He says the voices have left him. If you like doing drugs, cut it out now.
I'm not a moralist, I'm just being honest in regards to this particular matter.

But you say you hear auditory voices all the time, am I right?
Can you think of any specific event in your life that might have triggered it?
Have you ever had intentions of inviting in spirits?
Have you ever confused one of these voices with another person in the room?
I do not know your age but be very aware of your feelings and how they evolve in certain situations.

When I read your post I get the feeling that the voices are passive in their intentions but still forceful in a way. Correct me if I am wrong.
The sense I get when communicating with my higher self is always positive in nature wether it's good or bad news. I get uplifted and warm and there are bursts of tingeling sensations inside of my body (even if the matter of the messages and promptings might be bad). If you get feelings of low self esteem or something answering in an insulting way you can be sure it's not good and you will be able to deal with it. I promise.
There is one thing you can try though. But only when you feel safe, preferably in the light of day. Just sit down comfortably. Say a prayer in what ever form you'd like but be sure to adress the most highest of good and your spirit guides and tell them to protect you with love. Then visualize a protective circle around you... make it as big as you wish, feel safe and comfortable, you have the control here, nothing bad can enter whatever happens next. When you feel calm and ready just ask in a loving way what these voices want. Whatever happens next... it can not hurt you. Know that. You are safe.
Ask yourself: Did the voices respond in a way that made sense? Did they change somehow? Did they answer at all? It's important that the initiation of this ritual make you feel loved and loving so that you can handle whatever happens in the best possible way. Also, what you want to achieve from this is to try and see if these entities are of good nature or not. If you get enraged, mad or any bad feelings out of this I would not take these voices as good spirits. Call for Mikael and ask him to transform this negativity into light and love. Not only for you but for all parts involved.
Maybe the voices are not bad per definition, maybe just immature spirit kids with ADHD messing around in the spirit realm and finally they've found someone to play with who are open for communication.
This can be confusing enough. You know what I mean?

If your situation has something to to with a psychological/psychiatric condition - Fear not. There's help for almost all conditions in some form or another.

I promise you this.

Keep us updated.