Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-11-2016, 10:12 PM
Guide
Red face Seraphim/Angel Soul Help

I am not sure if this is the right place to put this but firstly, I have always felt connected to angels and seraphims and angels were the first ones to get to into all of this spirituality stuff.. I have this deep feeling that I am some seraphim warrior and even had a few dreams of being this seraphim warrior fighting off dark entities but also of being just an angel and a man maybe a guide telling me I was an angel while I had iridescent wings on my back in one dream. People even tell me I am connected to the angelic realm and say that I am a angel/seraphim but yet one channeler that I paid to give me a soul type reading said I was only a starseed and it was like she was missing so much more out but I have this deep feeling also that I need more confirmation because I am being untrusting of myself and my deep feelings. But maybe there is a lesson on I need to just listen to my own feelings.. But maybe I could just be wrong and my mind or ego is just wanting to be a seraphim.

But I would love if anyone would be able to channel/see and pick up on if I am a seraphim or angel or be able to pick up on what I am as a soul or even why I may have this deep connection to angels/seraphim? I feel the need to search for what my soul is because I feel that will complete me and lead me and motivate me further on my path of healing and guiding others.

I am even desperate enough to give back healings to anyone who can pick up on what my soul is.. I don't feel that I am a angel more so a seraphim because my energy is more heavier not as light as a angels would be. But anyways, if anyone out there could help me on this that would be greatly kind of you and very much appreciated.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 11-11-2016, 10:34 PM
Master
I got goosebumps while reading it.

All I can say is start trusting yourself and accept what you find.

Also meditate and center yourself in unconditional love and see what you find out.
Old 12-11-2016, 04:19 AM
Master
Since you asked the question, you will have the answer, the way I see it.

Your reader was more or less correct, you came here to be of service.
No you are not angelic. Not sure why this would be something desirable.
It is relatively easy to connect to one's higher self and get all the answers.

If someone comes to me and tells me, s/he was told to be angelic but reject the idea. I would say, yes you most likely are one. It is not difficult to get answers to those most basic questions.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:29 AM
Guide
I am just starting to believe that I am just not angelic at all.. I dunno what to believe anymore.
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 12-11-2016, 08:08 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky
I am just starting to believe that I am just not angelic at all.. I dunno what to believe anymore.

Strange, not what I see. In fact, I say that your future holds many interesting possibilities.

Angelic? If you want a title ill make you lord ultimate grand universal angel of the cosmos. You really dont care about this though do you? I know you. What comes to me isn't angelic, no you transcend even that.

How long will you keep holding yourself back is really what you should be asking yourself. I know that you are capable of far more. Rise my grace and show the world what you are truly capable of. Then and only then will you find yourself.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberSky

Hi,

Duality is when we are both "not angelic" and "angelic". These are not compartmentalized areas or ways of being in my view. They are very integrated and interactive.

In my view, it is our choice of focus which brings forth our not angelic side or that angelic side.

Now if we are truly made in the likeness of God or Source then we do indeed represent All That Is within our soul personality. If we can appreciate such things as desirable then we can learn to manage many of the forces within our self, as I understand these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 13-11-2016, 05:41 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Now if we are truly made in the likeness of God or Source then we do indeed represent All That Is within our soul personality. If we can appreciate such things as desirable then we can learn to manage many of the forces within our self, as I understand these things.

Want to know something interesting?

To a poor/rich man living in the barrens, what does it mean to hold the title of 'rich'. Perhaps rich means to him having many animals that can help him feed his family.

To a poor/rich man living in a third world country? Perhaps rich means living in America and having a stable job with a car, nice clothes, plumbing, and so on.

To a poor/rich man living in America? Perhaps rich means cars with brand status, high electrical devices that cost a lot of money, a big 3 story house worth a lot of money, to him of course. 'Upper status'.

To a poor/rich man living in the middle/wealthy class? Perhaps rich means being a millionaire. Having enough money where one doesn't need to work for a corporation. Being able to have freedom to do whatever he wants.

To a poor/rich man that is a millionaire. Perhaps rich means having many millionaires of dollars. To buy multiple beach houses all around the world. To be able to gloat to all of those men at his country house and show off the jewels he bought for his wife.

And finally...

To a poor/rich man that holds all the money and power that he wants. "I would trade it all to be young again."

One could ask, Even if it meant to be poor?

One could reply, What purpose does money serve when one is dead? After all, time is money is it not?

-------------

No matter the level - the grass is the greener on the other side. It is that drive that creates movement - a drive of something more. It is weird though, holding the title of 'rich' or the title of 'poor ', in essence - being poor or rich - is based around the person in question. These titles don't really exist outside of the scope/box of wealth and society. It merely repersents a state that exists within a perspective that leads to a higher perspective.

As a rich man would look down upon a poor man, I wonder if Angels look down upon those of lower status such as - considering humans demons. Just as humans consider lower life forms on our own planet insignificant and would consider there traits to be demonic - such as a human acting in the image of a tiger and killing other humans or what we could call a cannibalistic act to feed on meat. It's almost as if the title of angel and demonic is merely a concept that exists within a perspective, no different than one could argue as the title of rich and poor. Outside a box, neither exists - only illusions in the end.

Now isn't that something.