Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-01-2013, 05:24 AM
mallie

this is sooo funny (well at least to me it is funny lol)

ok I love going clubbing but my friends don't - so I usually go to this one club by myself every week. Now it can be a little dangerous to go to nightclubs by yourself so what I do before is I always ask god and the angels and esp AA Michael to watch over me and protect from everything and everyone who could be dangerous for me. Ok so on New years eve - I was at the club and some guy was being a little vulgar and just an idiot and his friend agreed that his friend was an idiot! lol. So we all went outside and the idiot lights his friends cigarette and then got the lighter really close to my face - at that point in time - I said to him "omg what is your problem tonight! I swear just at that moment something (and it had to be one of the Archangels or god) knocked his brand new drink out of his hand and onto the ground where it spilled all over. I said to him "see even god thinks you are being an a**! This was so funny to witness and it just goes to show you that the angels have your back lol
Old 15-01-2013, 05:20 PM
Kyrios

Quote:
Originally Posted by mallie
ok I love going clubbing but my friends don't - so I usually go to this one club by myself every week. Now it can be a little dangerous to go to nightclubs by yourself so what I do before is I always ask god and the angels and esp AA Michael to watch over me and protect from everything and everyone who could be dangerous for me. Ok so on New years eve - I was at the club and some guy was being a little vulgar and just an idiot and his friend agreed that his friend was an idiot! lol. So we all went outside and the idiot lights his friends cigarette and then got the lighter really close to my face - at that point in time - I said to him "omg what is your problem tonight! I swear just at that moment something (and it had to be one of the Archangels or god) knocked his brand new drink out of his hand and onto the ground where it spilled all over. I said to him "see even god thinks you are being an a**! This was so funny to witness and it just goes to show you that the angels have your back lol

That's a good story, but I really think that you ought to be more careful where you choose to spend your free time. Angels and God very rarely interfere with human freewill unless it is absolutely necessary to save your life before your time, but they could have done other things to you that they might not have been allowed to stop from happening. You are lucky to be protected, just make sure you don't count on it happening every time. Most people don't get help like that. Try to stay safe and away from the club scene as nothing good happens after dark. Once in a while clubbing is fine, but doing that too often puts you at risk.
Old 15-01-2013, 07:06 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrios
That's a good story, but I really think that you ought to be more careful where you choose to spend your free time. Angels and God very rarely interfere with human freewill unless it is absolutely necessary to save your life before your time, but they could have done other things to you that they might not have been allowed to stop from happening. You are lucky to be protected, just make sure you don't count on it happening every time. Most people don't get help like that. Try to stay safe and away from the club scene as nothing good happens after dark. Once in a while clubbing is fine, but doing that too often puts you at risk.

I agree with this 100%. If you go anywhere like that alone, you make yourself a vulnerable target. Bring at least one friend with you.
Also, just a heads up......but make sure you don't accept drinks from anyone and don't leave a drink unattended. Someone can slip you the date-rape drug at any time and you won't know it because it is colorless and odorless. I'm sorry if it feels like we're raining on your parade but we are just concerned.
Old 16-01-2013, 06:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrios

Interesting. So it means that angels aren't with us 24/7? That would explain why certain things like rape happen. I agree that clubbing isn't the safest spot but hey why not have fun while you still got time here on earth. But yeah next time do try to bring a friend. I always bribe my friends when I go places they don't want . It works, they're easy hehe