Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 06-07-2023, 08:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi. I'm new

Hello. You can call me Rain. I joined this site because I was curious about the Spiritual. I started hearing voices in 2019. I really don't know how or why this happened seeing that I was a Christian and never participated in anything occult, nor any drugs. I still hear the voices and I would really like to get rid of them. This is also another big reason why I joined the site. I was hoping someone could help, maybe give suggestions on how I could get rid of the voices. I also feel stuff that's not there. Sometimes I feel heat, water drops, electricity, and/or cold feelings on my skin. The voices causes me to feel those things. They also make me feel sexual things. It feels like they are touching me inappropriately. It's not pleasurable. It's just annoying and it's the main reason I want to get rid of the voices.

They can also make me feel pain on any area of my body they choose. I know it's them because once I decided to pray and at that time I had a habit of praying too much and the voices did not want me to pray. They told me not to and I didn't listen. So I started praying and as soon as I started, they gave me a headache. Then I stopped praying and the headache stopped. I started again and the headache started up again and this kept happening until I stopped. Nothing like that has ever happened to me before and I've been a believer in God all my life. I also know that it's them making me feel those things because I can feel it in my spirit. I just know that it's them. (If I feel pain in my body and it's not them, I also know in my spirit that it's not them.) One time I was talking to my brother and I said something they didn't like and one of them stung me with electricity. I felt a jolt of electricity on my foot and it caused me to flinch. There are 6 voices, 4 male and 2 female.

My dad has taken me to many pastors and priests, maybe about 10 different people and none were able to get rid of the voices. Recently I stopped believing that God is who he really says he is. So I am not really a Christian anymore, or not like I used to be. I still pray but only for protection. And I pray for my friends who have depression because I don't know how else I can help them.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of the voices would greatly be appreciated. Also any ideas on who or what these voices are would be nice too. The voices told me a few times that they are witches using black magic on me and they are Astral projecting which enables them to enter my mind. But it's been almost 5 years now since they've been here, so that can't be true because witches have a life outside of witchcraft. Why would they be here every day for 5 years if they are real people? I didn't believe in ghosts before but now that I barely believe in God (I believe He exists, I just don't believe he is fully good/righteous like he says he is) maybe ghosts are real and maybe that's what these voices are? I don't think they are demons because I sort of expect demons to have a dark aura and I don't feel any darkness about them. They're mean sometimes but I don't feel any dark energy. Sometimes they are nice. Who knows, maybe it's possible for demons to mask their darkness.

Any ideas or suggestions at all, would be helpful. Thanks for reading.
Old 07-07-2023, 03:25 AM
crystaladdict99

Welcome. Have you tried burning sage or smoke cleansing?
Old 07-07-2023, 08:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks. No I have not tried burning sage or smoke cleansing because I live with my family and they are all Christians who think burning sage is an evil practice. They would not be very welcoming of that idea. I have tried listening to frequencies that are meant to get rid of demons and evil entities, but that did not work at all. Thanks for your suggestion.
Old 07-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Master
Hello welcome to a spiritual forums you will learn a lot on here because I did I've learned so much since 2015 since I've been here and I made some amazing friends

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-07-2023, 09:17 PM
Master
Welcome SundayRain,you could burn frankinsence and myrh (also have a look in the Bible to see what other aromatics they used)I used to regularly drink a lot of alcohol so was open to negative entities,one way,the best way was to chant the Hare Krsna mantra,you could chant'Jesus Christ' I also used to play the Hare Krsna societies srila Prabhupadas lecture,songs etc on a constant loop through the night,you could do the same with church/monastery chants and bible readings,even if these things don't get rid of the negative entities it may make them behave better.(Regularly saying The Lord's Prayer would be good too)

Last edited by Podshell : 07-07-2023 at 10:02 PM.
Old 08-07-2023, 11:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
Hello welcome to a spiritual forums you will learn a lot on here because I did I've learned so much since 2015 since I've been here and I made some amazing friends

Thanks Dream Jo, That's awesome!
I love your signature!
Old 08-07-2023, 11:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Welcome SundayRain,you could burn frankinsence and myrh (also have a look in the Bible to see what other aromatics they used)I used to regularly drink a lot of alcohol so was open to negative entities,one way,the best way was to chant the Hare Krsna mantra,you could chant'Jesus Christ' I also used to play the Hare Krsna societies srila Prabhupadas lecture,songs etc on a constant loop through the night,you could do the same with church/monastery chants and bible readings,even if these things don't get rid of the negative entities it may make them behave better.(Regularly saying The Lord's Prayer would be good too)

Okay. Thanks Podshell. I will try your suggestions. Maybe I could chant some Bible psalms. And maybe I'll get some frankincense and myrrh too.
Old 10-07-2023, 02:45 PM
Experiencer
Welcome To Spiritual Forums
Old 11-07-2023, 01:46 AM
Master
Greetings and welcome friend.
utopiandreamchild
Old 12-07-2023, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Greetings and welcome friend.
utopiandreamchild

Hi utopiandreamchild,

I agree, however, consider that Life, like Love is a continual interaction among all participants, wouldn't you say?

...such that the exchange isn't solely dependent upon the initiating individual (or group), but that the exchange, when given, the intended recipient(s) should be expected to respond appropriately, rather than remain unavailable, or silent, or Heaven forbid, even antagonistic.

...unless it's Robinson Crusoe (or even Robin Crusoe) alone on an island with no one to converse with but himself, or herself. (Hey! that's crazy talk, he said to himself), while checking to see if anyone (anyone at all!!) heard
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)