Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 26-05-2020, 12:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Who's words are who's in the above? & who hasn't read the Rah material, & why not if the Rah group are hanging out in that non sentient, non conscious & non aware Earthly body of flesh.
If i were a part of that situation, i would not rest till I got to the bottom of it all, in regards to that situation as it is.

And exactly..."your words"...when you are not in that body. "IN THAT BODY". you & i know what that entails. & if the rightful owner of that body knew what you & i both know. WELL, he would not be happy.

And yes, you "Rah", states that what you say is highly accurate, but who are you really. Because you & i know why the person who writes your words for you, can not truly know that you "are" who you say you are.
Because as you & i know, he can not see you with his waking conscious sight, i.e..."via his spiritual sight", because you will not allow him to see you, other than in a possible vision.

And you & i know, that he could see you & others like yourself, if he was not being hindered from seeing you & others with his waking conscious sight.

& i invite you to come to me & communicate & reveal yourself. If you are the people that you say you are, you could certainly access information which would reveal to yourselves, of where i am located on this planet.

Come & visit...👍🙂

Neil, I had to chuckle when I read your lines, you come across like a juvenile who pretends to know everything, has everything figured out.
The strange thing is, your soul is much more mature than you act on this level. I wonder what you had to repeat in this life? There is still time, I am told.
And for the last time, I am Rah nam, not of the Ra soul group, and not part of any other soul group. I am incarnated into this body since 1947 and will leave very soon, not leaving a body behind.
Trying to proof something to someone is a human fallacy.
I would suggest, try to stay away from it.
And this is my last post to you and perhaps on this board.
Be well

By the way, a human can be created without any female part or male contribution. (egg and sperm)

Not a big problem
Old 26-05-2020, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Neil, I had to chuckle when I read your lines, you come across like a juvenile who pretends to know everything, has everything figured out.
The strange thing is, your soul is much more mature than you act on this level. I wonder what you had to repeat in this life? There is still time, I am told.
And for the last time, I am Rah nam, not of the Ra soul group, and not part of any other soul group. I am incarnated into this body since 1947 and will leave very soon, not leaving a body behind.
Trying to proof something to someone is a human fallacy.
I would suggest, try to stay away from it.
And this is my last post to you and perhaps on this board.
Be well

By the way, a human can be created without any female part or male contribution. (egg and sperm)

Not a big problem
You seem a mysterious figure to me rah nam.And i bet others think the same about you.
No need to leave the board.

But even if a disagree with neil's challenging stand about you,i think you have to back up your claims somehow.(so as him)
Old 26-05-2020, 10:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
How about the angelic?It seems fascinating to me.A snake with many heads and eyes?Definitely something you don't expect to be an angel,right?

I've also heard that sometimes,they appear as beasts.
The snake represent the reptilian race, which is the older brother of humanity. They were the first creation. They were unwilling to accept the high state in which humans were created, and jealousy has created endless timelines of disintegration and fracturation of original creation. We are all fallen angels being called back to the light. The snake is also being called back into the light. We are currently in purging of all old energies. The endless war is over. And it too will be called back into light as all of creation will return back to the creator once again. There is currently no light except the one you hold in your heart, on earth. As the old wisdom of the snake will rise again and return back into the light, even as we release all resistance to this great event, it will rise and clarify all of true history of creation, by its self allowed realisation of coming to our full revelation. By the irresistable mercy of the creator through the blood of jesus the forgiveness will rise to full awakening, which has awakened the ever despairing one which have been in deep slumber and the gates have opened, the veil is lifted. Whatever remains is just what remains. And all will be resolved. Everyone is free how they will experience it, but all paths lead back home. Where you are capable of forgiving you will always ease your journey with great awareness and knowledge and joy and freedom. For you know that this is the last dream of the dreamer. As you understand the necessity of everything that is happening. The final purging of the old is begun. The most ancients are awakening and a new creation is being brought to light.
Whatever despair and struggle you see are but final purgings of old energies. There is nothing that has not already been forgiven. The movie is over. People are just replaying whatever old energies they remember, as a way of saying goodbye, to all that has come before us. Few people remain in their light of unconditional love, and they may have a good time, but they will not experience the relief of coming back into the light as the people who are still struggling to let go of all fractures that have come before us. And turn towards the light. Almost everyone will have some form of release before they return to the creator. Even the sages. But the snake will be the one who will make humanity jealous, as humanity will discover that it has never lost its light. And always kept it to themselves.
The end of this movie has yet to come. And people will wake up to their own true nature when they realise the true nature of all that has come before us. For the creation of all the variety that is of this universe. Every human already contains all of it. We are all a mix of everything that came before us. And our awakening will go hand in hand with the all of creation aswell.
the angels that have now surrounded this planet in a ring of light.
Every battle / struggle that is left is but a resolve of old energies that are being purged by every individual for themselves, and through their own individual personal experience. There are endless pathways that are occuring on this planet and every path will lead back home. Your path is going to be the most enjoyable for you. Whatever is the worst, will always wake you up to who you are, by helping you remember who you no longer have to be. And only personal experience will help you realise the awareness that will help you to let go of all of it in true remembering of yourself back whole. So that you can move back into the light again forever and reawaken to your true nature. Most people will do so through the idea of death. As they let go of all old energies their physical vessel will no longer be necessary, but they do not die, they just make way for your own personal realisation, and how you are always choosing to experience it for yourself, how you choose that you will wake up from this dream.
for it cannot contain their own true rememberance of full unity consciousness of evermore infinite and eternal greater allowed realisation. Billions of years will be remembered and restored in perfect alignment to their own full realisation.
These stories are all here to forgive them. Everything in physical time space reality is our personal stretch of forgiveness. Some will not forgive and they will shoot into the light violently and strongly explosively release all energies. Some will forgive and walk into the light like going from one room into the next. But even they have no idea what is really there for them and who they truely are. So It is all good. Everyone will get the best possible experience of returning back home. It doesn't matter what your path will be, the inevitability of coming to full realisation simply means that nothing matters. It doesn't matter how you suffer or enjoy life. If there is any resistance left or old energies of discordance, it will be allowed to come to full healing/restoration/realisation. How that will happen is insignificant because that is completely left up to freedom of infinite possible choices made by our own creation, made possible by the fact that all will return back to the creator. This is the ultimate unchoosing. And from there you will simply be free forever. True freedom, in also true awareness of the infinite power of your true nature of infinite awareness of infinite freedom. And eternal worthiness. When truely everything will be remembered in such great ease and of such great joy and celebration.
Most people are here to experience all of the struggles they need before they return back to the light. All the struggles of their own choosing, they so feel necessary in order to return back into light. Allot of individuals are also new to struggles, and they will be served by the ones whom they have been serving in being willing and brave enough to come here.
No matter how deep you dive into the darkness of forgetfulness, that much bigger and better will be your awakening, for it is inevitable. It is the irresistable one. That is of our eternal and infinite evermore greater allowed realisation of all that exists as it is being and becoming evermore here and now. Where and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now. Through the true natural path of least resistance, that is of the irresistable one, as all is one and one is all. When you wake up, there is no ability to forget anymore. It is not possible to remain in physical form. Because you will walk through your own consciousness every single step you take. It will all end and forever will begin forever. There will be no more need to say goodbye. Nor to wait for that which was once lost. For it will all be remembered and known once again. Never to be lost ever again. And you will become all of it. So that you no longer have to forgive either. Because you will remember how you've created all of it. And even more importantly, why. And it is impossible to forgive that reason. Because it is better than everything that has existed before it. And you will be that which comes after it. All of it.
Old 26-05-2020, 11:07 PM
Newbie ;)

What does 555 mean in numerology?

Pythagoras created the theory that every planet has its number and particular energy, that is why in numerology the number 5 represents changes, alchemy, exploration, travel, transformation, new growth and is also associated with receiving a reward. As it is repeated in numerology 555 the vibrations of the root number are multiplied as well.
Old 26-05-2020, 11:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam

Not a big problem

A body can be created yes, but it will not have aware consciousness nor an identy, & would need to be constantly animated by the likes of yourself.

Ps..as you say that you will not be leaving that body that you inhabit, maybe you can have one of your off siders visit me. And maybe they can fill my mind with profound truths, seeing that you have not & will not.

🙂
Old 27-05-2020, 03:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
A body can be created yes, but it will not have aware consciousness nor an identy, & would need to be constantly animated by the likes of yourself.

Ps..as you say that you will not be leaving that body that you inhabit, maybe you can have one of your off siders visit me. And maybe they can fill my mind with profound truths, seeing that you have not & will not.

��
The profound truth is paradox.
It doesn't matter how you look at it, it doesn't exist.
And yet it does...
If pinocio says "My nose will grow"
If it doesn't grow, he lies, it will grow, and thus he spoke the truth, so it cannot grow, meaning he did lie, so it has to grow but... I think the lie detector in his nose will get overcooked so his nose will probably melt.
Lol

Or his nose will fold back into itself. Maybe it will reverberate so violently that it will be in a dual state of grown and not grown, both at the same time. Causing his nose to become quasi physical and fly off like a flying saucer with rainbow colors ringing ever accelerating inter harmonics of a higher density. And it will shoot off into the near distant future, causing it to fly off towards the wall but never reaching it, bending space and time and creating a wormhole to another dimension.
Old 27-05-2020, 05:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
The snake represent the reptilian race, which is the older brother of humanity. They were the first creation. They were unwilling to accept the high state in which humans were created, and jealousy has created endless timelines of disintegration and fracturation of original creation. We are all fallen angels being called back to the light. The snake is also being called back into the light. We are currently in purging of all old energies. The endless war is over. And it too will be called back into light as all of creation will return back to the creator once again. There is currently no light except the one you hold in your heart, on earth. As the old wisdom of the snake will rise again and return back into the light, even as we release all resistance to this great event, it will rise and clarify all of true history of creation, by its self allowed realisation of coming to our full revelation. By the irresistable mercy of the creator through the blood of jesus the forgiveness will rise to full awakening, which has awakened the ever despairing one which have been in deep slumber and the gates have opened, the veil is lifted. Whatever remains is just what remains. And all will be resolved. Everyone is free how they will experience it, but all paths lead back home. Where you are capable of forgiving you will always ease your journey with great awareness and knowledge and joy and freedom. For you know that this is the last dream of the dreamer. As you understand the necessity of everything that is happening. The final purging of the old is begun. The most ancients are awakening and a new creation is being brought to light.
Whatever despair and struggle you see are but final purgings of old energies. There is nothing that has not already been forgiven. The movie is over. People are just replaying whatever old energies they remember, as a way of saying goodbye, to all that has come before us. Few people remain in their light of unconditional love, and they may have a good time, but they will not experience the relief of coming back into the light as the people who are still struggling to let go of all fractures that have come before us. And turn towards the light. Almost everyone will have some form of release before they return to the creator. Even the sages. But the snake will be the one who will make humanity jealous, as humanity will discover that it has never lost its light. And always kept it to themselves.
The end of this movie has yet to come. And people will wake up to their own true nature when they realise the true nature of all that has come before us. For the creation of all the variety that is of this universe. Every human already contains all of it. We are all a mix of everything that came before us. And our awakening will go hand in hand with the all of creation aswell.
the angels that have now surrounded this planet in a ring of light.
Every battle / struggle that is left is but a resolve of old energies that are being purged by every individual for themselves, and through their own individual personal experience. There are endless pathways that are occuring on this planet and every path will lead back home. Your path is going to be the most enjoyable for you. Whatever is the worst, will always wake you up to who you are, by helping you remember who you no longer have to be. And only personal experience will help you realise the awareness that will help you to let go of all of it in true remembering of yourself back whole. So that you can move back into the light again forever and reawaken to your true nature. Most people will do so through the idea of death. As they let go of all old energies their physical vessel will no longer be necessary, but they do not die, they just make way for your own personal realisation, and how you are always choosing to experience it for yourself, how you choose that you will wake up from this dream.
for it cannot contain their own true rememberance of full unity consciousness of evermore infinite and eternal greater allowed realisation. Billions of years will be remembered and restored in perfect alignment to their own full realisation.
These stories are all here to forgive them. Everything in physical time space reality is our personal stretch of forgiveness. Some will not forgive and they will shoot into the light violently and strongly explosively release all energies. Some will forgive and walk into the light like going from one room into the next. But even they have no idea what is really there for them and who they truely are. So It is all good. Everyone will get the best possible experience of returning back home. It doesn't matter what your path will be, the inevitability of coming to full realisation simply means that nothing matters. It doesn't matter how you suffer or enjoy life. If there is any resistance left or old energies of discordance, it will be allowed to come to full healing/restoration/realisation. How that will happen is insignificant because that is completely left up to freedom of infinite possible choices made by our own creation, made possible by the fact that all will return back to the creator. This is the ultimate unchoosing. And from there you will simply be free forever. True freedom, in also true awareness of the infinite power of your true nature of infinite awareness of infinite freedom. And eternal worthiness. When truely everything will be remembered in such great ease and of such great joy and celebration.
Most people are here to experience all of the struggles they need before they return back to the light. All the struggles of their own choosing, they so feel necessary in order to return back into light. Allot of individuals are also new to struggles, and they will be served by the ones whom they have been serving in being willing and brave enough to come here.
No matter how deep you dive into the darkness of forgetfulness, that much bigger and better will be your awakening, for it is inevitable. It is the irresistable one. That is of our eternal and infinite evermore greater allowed realisation of all that exists as it is being and becoming evermore here and now. Where and when all that exists exists and is being and becoming evermore here and now. Through the true natural path of least resistance, that is of the irresistable one, as all is one and one is all. When you wake up, there is no ability to forget anymore. It is not possible to remain in physical form. Because you will walk through your own consciousness every single step you take. It will all end and forever will begin forever. There will be no more need to say goodbye. Nor to wait for that which was once lost. For it will all be remembered and known once again. Never to be lost ever again. And you will become all of it. So that you no longer have to forgive either. Because you will remember how you've created all of it. And even more importantly, why. And it is impossible to forgive that reason. Because it is better than everything that has existed before it. And you will be that which comes after it. All of it.
Interesting.May i ask where did you find these infos?
I'm not resonate with your beliefs that everything is perfect.Maybe it is,but for those who pull the strings.Not for us.
Anyway.
(I think this is a subject of another thread).
Old 27-05-2020, 05:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
The profound truth is paradox.
It doesn't matter how you look at it, it doesn't exist.
And yet it does...
If pinocio says "My nose will grow"
If it doesn't grow, he lies, it will grow, and thus he spoke the truth, so it cannot grow, meaning he did lie, so it has to grow but... I think the lie detector in his nose will get overcooked so his nose will probably melt.
Lol

Or his nose will fold back into itself. Maybe it will reverberate so violently that it will be in a dual state of grown and not grown, both at the same time. Causing his nose to become quasi physical and fly off like a flying saucer with rainbow colors ringing ever accelerating inter harmonics of a higher density. And it will shoot off into the near distant future, causing it to fly off towards the wall but never reaching it, bending space and time and creating a wormhole to another dimension.
Ewwerrin, i am at a lose, as to your meaning within your post.
I would appreciate it, if you could assist me in having an understanding, by simplifying your post.
Old 27-05-2020, 09:04 AM
Master
Back to angels,shapes and forms.

Some days before,i managed to bypass my monkey mind,and as i was drifting between sleep and awake,i was thinking about the beauty of appearance,and if indeed angelics can appear fearsome to us.

I had a response.
I was seeing people walking around without skin,talking to each other,shaking hands,and me also walking in town,with my skin layer missing.
I didn't liked it.Flesh,bones,arteries,blood,organs,it was disgusting.

Somehow i had the impression of ''You know that it's true,but you denny to see it and accept it as it is.Humans see only what they like to see.''

Then i remembered Josephine saying that most of times angels appear with pleasant shapes in order not to scare the s h i t out of us.

I had the feeling that i was shown that if we get scared at the view of our own body,we're blocked to perceive the deeper form of an angel as well.Not because we can't but because we don't want.
Old 27-05-2020, 10:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
You seem a mysterious figure to me rah nam.And i bet others think the same about you.
No need to leave the board.

But even if a disagree with neil's challenging stand about you,i think you have to back up your claims somehow.(so as him)

Mysterious?

There is nothing mysterious about me. I am simply an angelic wanderer.
We came to this planet as all other wanderers to be of assistance in the transition process.

What I can say about myself is, I am a specialist in my field.

And I have dome this so many times, it becomes routine.
Incarnating for one life and leaving again without getting attached to anything or anyone.
When I first started to ask questions, I was shown an analogy of firefighter, it was short after the first Iraq war, where oil fields were set alight. Specialist fire fighters were send it, to kill the fires.

I have trained over 30 years for the work I do, have done.

And you can belief me or not, it doesn't matter, this planet was going up in flames, if it wasn't for those millions of Wanderers who came to assist.
And most of them are angelic of origin. And for every Wanderer that incarnates, there are several who work with them in the non physical realms.
We never come alone.

Something to consider in your angelic post.

And for proving anything to anyone, as I said, I don't feel the need to prove myself. I know who and what I am.
Anyone who wants prove and has a bit of ability in channeling, can channel those around me, who work with me.
I named two before in a post:
Scheramnala Elohim, specialist in her field, and very to the point when it comes to information. No mucking around.
Shenara as well Elohim she just told me, she can do fluff if it needs to be.
Then there is the one I call Brother, Agor who was one of my guides,
as well as Hobes, and Elila.
They all will be accommodating.