Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 13-05-2012, 09:27 PM
Charliemcsnarly

Decalcification of the pineal gland.

I'm not sure if this is the best place for this question or if it has been asked somewhere else but,

I was wondering what kind of evidence there is for decalcification of the pineal gland. a couple of months ago I started sun gazing, I only done it about 4 or 5 times and then the sun went in for the whole of april, and I couldn't find places to do it. The thing is I started feeling like I was starting to be able to look through my third eye a lot more and when I did it would enter me into a deeper meditative state.

The other night I done a 40 minute guided meditation on youtube that was to activate the pineal gland and I didn't think much of it at the time, but ever since I've been getting this clicking from inside my head. Probably about 6 or 7 little clicks altogether.

Could it be that the pineal gland is decalcifying? I heard something similar that people get loud pops, but these are like little clicks.

Would love to know what people think.
Old 14-05-2012, 05:22 AM
Master
I've not heard of this, sorry.....have you got a link if you're allowed to put them up yet?.........or even the name of the you tube clip....thanks
Old 14-05-2012, 08:59 AM
Charliemcsnarly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I've not heard of this, sorry.....have you got a link if you're allowed to put them up yet?.........or even the name of the you tube clip....thanks

There is quite a lot of stuff on google and youtube if you type decalcification of pineal gland. Apparently many toxins, especially flouride, calcifies our pineal gland leading to poor functioning. It's no surprise that there is flouride put in our tap water and toothpaste etc.

There are many techniques claiming to decalcify it leading to better functioning, but I'm not sure how much is evidential or valid. None the less I really believe that we can use it and make it function better, leading to deeper meditation and visions.
Old 23-05-2012, 09:04 AM
Neville

The Pineal gland will calcify with age whether we will it or no, other contributary factors are as mentioned by Charliemcsnarly above ,flouride in the tap water and toothpaste and in addition food stuffs containing Asparatame.

However, the calcification produces micro calcite crystals within the pineal and it is these that help form the wormholes through which one transcends physicality...viz a viz dreams, AP, meditation and daydreaming etc.

In my view , the calcification of the pineal gland is quiet unavoidable.
Old 23-05-2012, 09:42 PM
Pathfinder

Phineal gland will get passive if you dont use for a long time.
Yes I think your phineal gland is getting more active.
Think positive.
Old 24-05-2012, 04:51 AM
Henri77

Well I've tried to minimize Fluoride and drink more pure water to this end.
Can't judge if it helps, but I'm def getting more visually psychic these last months.
Could be the longer meditation sessions as well though.
Old 22-06-2012, 06:33 AM
Enlightener

You can do a tapping exercise on your forehead where your "third eye" is. This will help to decalcify the pineal. Simply tap the centre of your forehead with the tip of your finger.