Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 05-01-2024, 07:21 PM
Seeker

Favorite Comics

Just curious what everyone's favorite comic books are.
Old 11-01-2024, 09:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic is my favorite comic book. Which one is your favorite?
Old 12-01-2024, 09:50 AM
Master

Well because I'm "old" and we never had much choice I've got to say the 'beano' or 'dandy'....
( Not that I have them now but got dozens of the annuals collected over the years)... My eldest son on the other hand is such a comic geek and loves all the superhero comics .
He keeps them all in pristine condition and even wears white cotton gloves to read them LOL...
Old 12-01-2024, 12:14 PM
Master

Hey AB do you remember comics…..The Bunty out on Monday and The Judy out on a Wednesday. I loved them. My brothers would get the Beano and The Dandy as well. Remember Dennis the Menace and his dog Knacher lol

Hey those comics your son has, in pristine condition will be worth a fortune now!
Old 12-01-2024, 12:21 PM
Master

Haha Red, oh I loved the Beano's and Dandy's.
We used to go to the church jumble sales and if we were lucky we could run to the book stall and get a great big bundle of them for a few pence.
Me and my brother were in seventh heaven.
I remember those too , the Judy and Bunty but the girls one I remember most is 'Jackie'....
Haha, yes, Jonathan has literally hundreds of collectables all stored in special boxes.
Old 12-01-2024, 03:18 PM
Master
Recall this being a good one

https://www.google.com/search?sca_es...active&ssui=on
Old 12-01-2024, 03:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
Haha, so retro...
I love retro ...
Old 12-01-2024, 03:43 PM
Master

Ahh I remember the Knockout very well. Ha
Old 12-01-2024, 08:13 PM
Master
[b] I know this sounds corny but I love the pain or the Beano as a child and I still have collect them especially both like additions like you're 2020 I bought and I would be buying a year 2025[ caused I know because I know I will be buying that be no I'll be by in that book of the nob beano 2025 because it's a collector's edition I used to buy the time they had done the dandy but you can't buy that one now because that's newer longer available and Dennis the Menace 2025 because that will be another limit addition and the same with the busty kids the bush streaks if they are still going and the brooms and ovary they collectors items which we better fortune in your succumb because I am a collector of comic book annuals and some of the books I bought secondhand like the Topper and other books you can't buy one more and more they're not worth much they might be worth a fortune to a collector like me but Dennis the Menace the bushed away kids the busty kids of the no characters

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 12-01-2024, 08:31 PM
Administrator
My sister always had the Beano I prefered the Dandy myself

Namaste