Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-08-2012, 01:23 AM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
Why dont you ask Him and let me know what he tells you?

All the Glory Belongs To God Forever!

I think I already said I don't think God is a he or a she or is possessive or wanting anyone to offer Glory.
Old 01-08-2012, 01:32 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
I think I already said I don't think God is a he or a she or is possessive or wanting anyone to offer Glory.

Everything will be alright..

Old 01-08-2012, 01:34 AM
Toolite

mac.

Please see the questions I have for you (page 3) since we've now entered another page..

Old 01-08-2012, 07:40 AM
mac

Quote:
mac.

Please see the questions I have for you (page 3) since we've now entered another page..

All 33 previous postings are displayed on a single page in my browser set up - I can look back to all postings, including the very first one, without changing page.

If you'd like to copy and paste (in a new posting) any of your questions I may have missed I'll be happy to respond.....
Old 01-08-2012, 08:00 AM
mac

quote by Toolite

Mac,

Those individuals that have never lived as I believe an AA Angel would be a good example to use. I'm guessing your comment relates to my point about entities who have never been incarnate - am I right?

AA Angels I believe dwell in the Higher realms and I believe are connected to the Source (GOD) and I believe when you are fully connected to the source you are all knowing of things on earth and as well as things in all dimensions. Do you feel I made an incorrect statement and if you do can you explain why its incorrect? No I don't feel you've made an incorrect statement because they are your beliefs. But I don't agree with your view. (please see my later remark on this subject)

I believe that the Angels talk to us on one subject or certain subjects not because of their lack of knowledge but, because they are sticking to our teachings and purpose.. They tell us what we need to know..
Do you agree and if you dont agree please explain why? I agree that at times these so-called angels can bring knowledge for whatever reason. What I'm going to ask now - and I invite your response - is "Should we believe that all and any communications are from these angelic beings?"

I agree that we can have Angels on different levels.. Auras is proof of that and as well as their ability to do certain things in their lives. I hope you agree that basic discernment helps us to understand what dimension is talking to us. You'd have to spell this out for me. Are you referring specifically to yourself or are you relating your points to all and anyone? Do you feel that all the transdimensional communication you experience is from angels?

In everything patience has to be demonstrated.. all we want to know is what we want to know and when we want to know it.. Spirit does not work For us but, does help us.. and in do time things are revealed and they know when and how to reveal them because revealing them to soon could produce many effects and our Angels and God is not about chaos but, order.. It's not how I would express matters but fundamentally I don't disagree....

Can you further explain what you mean by " often still characterising themselves by their gender. They are still 'he' or 'she' and haven't become 'it'"? I think I've already made this point elsewhere already.... As I suggested, folk often speak about 'spirit' as if it's something homogeneous when actually communications are from individuals who are differing stages of spiritual development.

Developing this thread to one for the discussion of angels is a big step and probably would be better tackled in another thread altogether.

Old 01-08-2012, 08:39 AM
mac

Quote:
Mac,

Please dont ignore these questions..

1. What does God voice sound like? (previous question asked but, was not answered)

2. Why do you down play your knowledge of spiritual things and why do you intnetionally dont share the knowledge that you have inquired or learned?

Im interested in hearing what you have to say.

OK let's refresh the etiquette of forum interaction. No-one gets to tell others what they have to do viz "Please dont ignore these questions..(previous question asked but, was not answered)"

If I've missed an important point in the many lines of text written thus far then I apologise. BUT mac does not ignore questions.

So...."What does God voice sound like?" God's not a person so how could there be a voice?

"Why do you down play your knowledge of spiritual things and why do you intnetionally dont share the knowledge that you have inquired or learned?"
I don't downplay my understanding but I prefer others to reach their own conclusions. To that end I ask questions which I try to make thought-provoking and challenging. I'm not a teacher, I'm not here to tell you how things are..... I am also mindful that some members are just waiting to pounce on me for any careless remark that might seem to be critical of their beliefs so I try hard to avoid stepping in the doo-doo.

Where I have specific knowledge, experience or interest I do share what I have found with anyone who raises the topic. (eg neo-natal death, children, autism, communication)

As a final comment I too get frustrated when others' responses to my ideas are highly selective. Or where replies on which I have spent much time and energy simply get ignored.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:13 PM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
I don't think God really wants anyone's glory. I would also guess God is not really into possessiveness. Think about it. Why would God want or need or desire those things?

In the July edition of Two Worlds (available on subscription) there's a piece taken from a currently out-of-print book written by MH Tester, a healer and medium.

He speaks about the ways that God is portrayed and his treatment of the subject is very much in line with the sentiments in this posting but goes on to say much more on this subject.

recommended for the enquirer
Old 01-08-2012, 09:55 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
In the July edition of Two Worlds (available on subscription) there's a piece taken from a currently out-of-print book written by MH Tester, a healer and medium.

He speaks about the ways that God is portrayed and his treatment of the subject is very much in line with the sentiments in this posting but goes on to say much more on this subject.

recommended for the enquirer

I will pass.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:26 AM
Toolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
OK let's refresh the etiquette of forum interaction. No-one gets to tell others what they have to do viz "Please dont ignore these questions..(previous question asked but, was not answered)"

Thats why I used please.. you demonstrate free will all the time and you do what you want even when it appears you are participating your really are not..lol..

If I've missed an important point in the many lines of text written thus far then I apologise. BUT mac does not ignore questions.

I apologize if I ask a question and recieve no answer I just think you didnt want to answer it or avoiding the question.. Now, I know if you dont answer the question .. you saw it but, you just didnt answer it because you were not ignoring it..lol

Where I have specific knowledge, experience or interest I do share what I have found with anyone who raises the topic. (eg neo-natal death, children, autism, communication) I would like to see threads you have started on these topics.
As a final comment I too get frustrated when others' responses to my ideas are highly selective. Or where replies on which I have spent much time and energy simply get ignored.
I answer questions so I guess its silly of me to expect someone would give the same courtesy.

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 02-08-2012, 07:26 AM
mac

Quote:
I answer questions so I guess its silly of me to expect someone would give the same courtesy.

quote: ....I too get frustrated when others' responses to my ideas are highly selective. Or where replies on which I have spent much time and energy simply get ignored.

Even where there are no specific questions it's surely common-courtesy that a reply often deserves a further reaction from the member for whom it was primarily written?

Wouldn't you agree?