Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-02-2024, 06:58 PM
Master
A bit off T but an interesting book is John G Fullers 'Ghost of 29 Megacycles'which is about the developement of spirit communication devices with some help from the other side,apparently some of the spirits speak into a device from their side,or a box of some kind when they are queuing during reading,I think that is mentioned in that book.
Old 24-02-2024, 08:01 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
I am going to hang on to this image and description for later. It is powerful.
Yes, KE, that was a great description....
and podshell - great advice on that book, imo.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2024, 08:04 PM
Administrator
Spirit and the internet are kept separate in my opinion
there are too many keyboard warriors out there spewing their lies to you
getting you to believe that they have all the answers
Well they don't,

When you connect to spirit you connect to the Energy no internet can give you that. it is like I say the spoken word always comes back as whispers in the wind

Namaste
Old 25-02-2024, 11:45 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Spirit and the internet are kept separate in my opinion

I going to have to respectfully disagree:

in my opinion, everything material is a manifestation of spirit.

We, as people, and everything we create (the internet as a substitute for the spirit connections, for example, the telephone as a substitute for the telepathy we know in the spirit realm, airplanes as a substitute for teleportation or instant travel...) is created in search or yearning for those things we know as spirit but have lost by incarnating.

So, yes, the internet will not replace the spirit world, but I don't think it actually is separate. It allows us all to find each other via a network in the material world, and then some of us might build up connections via our innate energy pathways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
there are too many keyboard warriors out there spewing their lies to you
getting you to believe that they have all the answers
Well they don't,

Here I agree. Their intentions may not be as pure as they would have us believe, and as soon as something smacks of money making or cult, it raises red flags.

They are playing with the above-mentioned yearning for the spirit world and its balance and harmony, and know that people who don't think they can make their own connections are desperate to find "answers".
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.
Old 02-03-2024, 10:19 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldChap
The technology for internet was given to us so we could experience what it is like to be all connected 24/7 instead of being separated, isolated, and unaware of what others are doing that could lead to misunderstanding and strife. It is a precursor to us evolving spiritually to higher consciousness, becoming more multi-dimensional, and becoming more united.

I have to admit, with sorrow, that I only just read your post (I think the first time I saw the thread it was on my phone and at work, so the longer things got unfortunately skipped) - but this is what I mean too, in my later post.

The technical / mechanical / electronic means we are using are recreating the link we have as spirits, the connections we have lost by incarnating, and are a mirror of our homesickness.

Quote:
And a little bit horrifying, seeing what drivel the vast majority of all this communication consists of.

Drivel, hatred, bullying, and so on, are what a lot of people remember to manifest. It is not really a thing to condone, yet they cannot necessarily do better because it is where they are at so far.

I have seen people change, and - I - have changed through seeing different viewpoints explained by others, so all we can do is be ourselves and leave our vibes out there for even just one person to pick up on.

Quote:
I wonder how that works in the spirit world. Monitoring 24/7, thought police, mandatory love emojis? I'm laughing but I don't think it is funny.

Now, seeing that most of the world is driven by greed and power-lust, and seeing that there are a lot of people wandering lost, anything can be used to manipulate and control.

"Religion" the way it was constructed by the men in power (and who, to me, never had any real connection to higher spiritual powers other than the lust for power, greed and influence) was one of the first ways to bend the seekers (who had no idea what they were seeking) to their will, to control the masses.

Those who knew better got persecuted as heretics (like Galileo, or (actually my ancestor) Jan Hus) or as witches (I got in a former life subjected to the chair test: tied to a chair, dunked in a river, the Danube I think, where if I came up to live I'd be burned as a witch, or if I did not come up and died, I'd be innocent - all for knowing about herbal remedies and the jealousy of a neighbour. (who then I met in this life and did some forgiveness work on)).

Nowadays, since they can no longer do the "hell and brimstone" mind control, they use the media, and the bullying and hatred are actually a direct result thereof, furthering the separation of people.

Divide and conquer I guess...
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.
Old 02-03-2024, 04:22 PM
Master
Duplicate post.
Old 02-03-2024, 04:26 PM
Master
They have incorporated the psychology of the ducking stool today when dealing with such people as alternative practitioners.Who would have imagined we bought into synthetic and nature identical substances shunning stuff that has had thousands of years of trial and error in the real world.Do many accept synthetics or copies in the food chain?(of course some alternatives may be worth using,)
I also think babble permeates even the spirit worlds,many wanting their voices heard.I am wary of people who get scared that they will have their greed impeded so try their darndest to fight against any threat ignoring logic,I have found them deliberately uneducable and like throwing pearls at them when they are happy to wallow in mud.