Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 14-07-2014, 11:32 PM
Deactivated Account
Red face How to manifest/make new, true good friends?

Hi I was wondering if anybody has any good manifestation/ law of attraction ideas to help manifest amazing friendships. Right now I don't really have any friends, and the few that I do, I work with and I live like 40 minutes away from them so its hard to get together and they are usually busy. So I spend most of my time alone and Im going crazy. I keep saying affirmations like "I attract true loving frienships into my life that are fulfilling and balanced, filled with lots of fun, laughter, and love" and many other affirmations along those lines. So Ive been doing affirmations, does anyone have any other ideas to manifest a good group of great, real, trustworthy friends? Thanks!
Old 15-07-2014, 02:16 AM
primrose

It's not enough to say something, you have to really believe in what you are saying. Think of what kind of things you enjoy doing, see yourself doing them and having fun.

You could just keep telling yourself "I have wonderful friends" I must stress that really believe that you do, it will happen.
Old 20-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Master
Have you tried joining a new church? go to a dancing class you can meet really nice people like that. Or maybe do volunteer work at different places to meet new people.
Old 22-08-2014, 07:53 PM
ms1985

I personally also feel lonely sometimes. I think we all do.
I also think it could be nice idea to go outside in seeking for friends.
But in my experience I don't remember I actually managed to forcefully make good friendships.
Old 23-08-2014, 01:51 AM
onewhosearches

I agree with all of the comments made. The affirmations coupled with action =new found friends. I find
when my vibration is high and the joy within shines out into the world, I make new friends. I want people that I see when I'm out and about to know that I'm approachable. I make a point to greet people I pass on the street. It's amazing how a simple, good morning or good afternoon greeting can get folks talking. It might sound strange but I really do enjoy my own company and at times I venture out alone to enjoy the activities I love and I've met some pretty darn nice folks along the way! All the best to you.
Old 23-08-2014, 05:29 AM
Lorelyen

Real lasting friendships take a long time to develop so expect any work like this to be ongoing for a long while. I presume you meant friends close enough to come to your aid if you were ever in trouble; loyal people, people you could trust. There are plenty of non-hostiles out there who people call friends - there are plenty of people out there who are fickle.....
Old 24-08-2014, 12:48 AM
Falhalterra

I just randomly made an affirmation firmly today to meet and make a new friend, and this was just someone at work that I've always had that connection with. I made sure to keep myself very happy, grateful, and open and kept affirming what I wanted, and then she found some time to talk with me and we just randomly made plans to hang out soon and go swimming at her place. :) It's been some time but it's just those small feelings that can make such a huge difference.
Old 25-08-2014, 09:49 AM
Master
I had a reading done a couple of years ago and was told that I needed to be my own best friend. I think that this might be true for you also. everything happens for a reason. right now may be a time for introspection. friends often keep you distracted to some extent. work on within and it will shine without. just my thoughts. warm wishes :)
Old 25-08-2014, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12meadows
I had a reading done a couple of years ago and was told that I needed to be my own best friend. I think that this might be true for you also. everything happens for a reason. right now may be a time for introspection. friends often keep you distracted to some extent. work on within and it will shine without. just my thoughts. warm wishes :)

I agree. When we understand that law of attraction and the affirmation process enough we can reach this conclusion.

I like the work introspection quite a bit. When we involve the divine within our self with our ego centric logical reflections something amazing will happen. We will begin to integrate high vibrational aspirations into every day normal reality.

Everything we do will take on a magnified purpose. As we become more in harmony with all that we are we will affirm our divinity and attract the like minded to us.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-08-2014, 01:56 PM
Master

I really don't have any close friends in my town.

1. My spiritual "differences" make me a foreigner to most
2. I don't have the patience to develop a deep relationship with a friend at my age.
3. I like having no obligations, i.e., "I need to call her, or I should ask her if she wants to go with me, etc."
4. I'm a loner, for the most part. I think that is already self-evident.

I have many acquaintances where I live. Nice people. I love going out and "socializing" with people on occasion, but I don't put them in my pocket and take them home with me. I don't let them get in my head or my heart. There are just to many differences and the gap cannot be bridged, i.e., not enough in common.

There was a time that bothered me. But I've lived this way for many, many years.

I believe I planned this environment described above before this incarnation. My goals are for spiritual knowledge and I am right where I want to be. To have the obligations of friends would distract me from my spiritual quest.