Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 05-10-2011, 01:29 AM
Master

I can assure you that Ive never been the person that cared one whit for "ufo´s". Im just stating my personal experiences, thats all. If all you can do is disbelieve, then why are you here? this isnt exactly the place to be skeptic. you cant really say it doesnt happen,either. and most definitely not when its personal experiences.
Old 06-10-2011, 11:46 PM
joe 23

let me start by saying i'm so happy i found this website, i find your experience truly amazing and i find it even more amazing that you can share your experience here where no one will try and make rude remarks about you or call you insane because contact with higher beings is a very normal thing. I have met a pleiadian in the astral plane and also felt that a sub-logos was projecting it's conciousness through me however the only physical experience with an ET that i have ever had was when i saw a draconian, it was motionless as was i (whether by telepathic force or by my own will i do not know) and it did feel quite frightening but at the same time i felt at peace, it did not harm me (thank god) and in an instant dissappeared. I am very happy i feel confident to mention this here as i do not feel i need to worry about being judged. even my so called mates think im crazy anyway i guess all im trying to say is that i am very happy to have found a loving community and am very intrigued by everyone's contact stories i also think that if your higher self corresponds with the thought that you may be an incarnation of some higher species then it could definately be true but im sure you know this already :)
peace
Old 07-10-2011, 12:23 AM
Master

Hello rhyme and welcome to the forum. I have rarely seen such an openminded and friendly,loving forum,even though there have been occassions.. since evil always try. Which Im sure you know. Dont give in to evil,though.(it doesnt matter the term, to me,its evil)

Yes it doesnt have to be un-natural or anything else to see or meet other beings,brothers not from earth. Why shouldnt there be life on other planets,and dimensions, after all, its soo big. I dont try to "convince" anyone,though. But I also think that nobody can say it doesnt,and us with experience we know what we know, the others can think what they think. Its a matter of frequencies and when youre ready. Theyve always been here, we can see it in ancient writings fx. The religious texts are full of them.
So to me its silly to argue blue that they dont exsist, they cant even prove it.

I must say Im very relaxed about it all, when I was in my 20´ies it was another story since I was confronted with the greys then and saw many ships and so on. I commanded them away in the name of Divine Source(with many names, to me,its Father Aton of Light)
They never got back lol
I recognize,what you say about the draconian, that the greys (which are lower density as well) had that hypnotic effect on you as well, where you are paralysed and cant move. For me it was on board,though. I woke up from that paralysis, since I was too strong. But thats another story.
I know that any negative being that are not from Divine Source, you can demand identify themselves and banish them to leave your presence in the name of Divine Light/Source/Father Aton of Light. They HAVE to go. Its universal law. Some might try to stay around anyway,in the perifere maybe or sneak around your questions of being in the Light. Just demand identification. Any lighted being of higher frequencies will by themselves identify. Im sure you know.
I know though, that there are beings of the "lower" too that have changed and become more positive.
Ive had telepathic contact with Semjase in dreams, as well.
Yeah well I know Im pleadean. Any being can manifest astrally as well. The pleiadeans are very friendly good perfect ppl. we have much to learn of them.
Its quite cool actually when you can blink and wave to a shuttle and it does it back. It doesnt feel so lonely down here on earth and they are so nice ppl the brothers. I know they are from the Lighted Hosts and do no harm.
we are all brothers and sisters of universe. Its just a shame, that some have to destroy the fun of love and light.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:16 AM
mattie

Various Reasons Why Such A Craft Could Disappear Quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by moke64916
.. Shuttles weigh a ton. Now they are outside of your house, and disappear? I think you should not believe what you are seeing. It's most likely an hallucination. ...

Making the statement that another is hallucinating is very substantial, particularly on a site such as this where many discuss seeing different types of energies & having all sorts of contact w/ unseen energies. If both she & her hubby are seeing them, the same hallucination by 2 people would certainly be an interesting situation.

It is likely that a craft could easily disappear from view by activating some sort of a cloaking device that would block us from viewing it. It wouldn’t be actually disappearing, but just disappearing from view. Or it could just move into high speed where it would disappear quickly from an altitude where we could see it.

There is a difference between stating that you are skeptical of an account & telling them that they should believe what your assessment about it is about it.