Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 29-09-2011, 07:49 AM
Master

Ha! I've reached the point where I'm feeling a need to work on the physical body.

I'll think about the tapes. I have mixed feelings about Hatonn. I've heard some good stuff from that source and other stuff I was not feeling in agreement w/ at the time I heard it. It's been awhile and I don't recall specifics anymore. The group I hold in high esteem is the ninth dimensional Pleiadian collective as channeled through Wendy Kennedy and Nora Herold. I almost feel like I'm hearing from my higher self when I listen to them being channeled.

Thanks for the info Marie and thanks for sharing your experiences. The info here has helped others as well.
Old 29-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Master

I only for myself, have positive experiences with the Lighted Hosts of GodSource, and recieved exellent contact with Divine Source out from the tapes. Its always best to go for what you in your own spirit feel as it is the only guide,where your Divine Source recides. I follow one simple rule; as long as the laws of the Creation are adhered to.

The physical body is dense,and therefore the need to stay as light and be as light as possible, that comes for thought and emotions too. we are NOT the chaos,fear and negative happenings and thoughs. we are ABOVE it.
I can proudly say,that by cleaning out,both me and my twin, we have managed to come up to a very high level, and becoming part of the Lighted ones again,that we always were. Thats where everybody are going.
Pleadeans are fantastic beings in the laws of Creation.

have you thought about that its your spirit that tells you to go into the Light and drop all that ties you,whatever it may be,physically as well emotionally and mentally? to finally become one and a part of the lighted beings. the brotherhood of Light.
Old 30-09-2011, 07:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
have you thought about that its your spirit that tells you to go into the Light and drop all that ties you,whatever it may be,physically as well emotionally and mentally? to finally become one and a part of the lighted beings. the brotherhood of Light.
I can tell that work has been done to remove attachments, people and things. I went through some heavy clearing concerning death and loss this spring and summer. A little clearing concerning physical survival and finding happiness through things and people. Oh yes, and mental attachments. I'm becoming more aware of resistance in my patterns of thinking just recently. There has been quite a LOT of stuff going on in terms of clearing this year. The P's said it would be like that!

Yes, it is my higher self at work so it can come through. That's my framework for looking at things anyway.
Old 30-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Master

It is my experience, that fear is the last one to go.. its just like peeling an onion, til its clear and vulnerable, to then be filled up by the Christ consciousness and Christ Light.. fears an illusion, swave on top of it all like a bird.. be light.. live light.. be the Creator..
I know,everything must go. Some,loose everything. Completely everything.
The shadow of valley is an illusion.
Old 30-09-2011, 11:28 PM
Master

And the ufo´s hoovering over my house on both sides,as usual. And Ive seen another one, green-blue-red- lights. Blinking. coming closer when I waved.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Master

Quote:
It is my experience, that fear is the last one to go..
Agreed. Fear is the root of everything that separates us from our true selves.
Old 01-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Master

As long as you are in fear- which also are the root of all negative- you are stuck in the lower frequencies and densities, the thing is just we are bottled up with fear ever since we were very tiny. So its not just a snap with the fingers, but I see my own fear reduced to quite a few left by the work of higher beings and myself,for not talk about the Creator. Its all about transmuting.
Fear of aliens is encouraged by the media, of course, some are good and some are bad as here but again, its in lower densities. If we know how to protect ourselves, demand identification,if they come from Lighted Divine Source or not,and if not,demand them away in same name, then we have nothing to fear. I got rid of the greys the same way.(I will post about it)
So Ive had it close to my own body so I know what Im talking about.
The Lighted beings,aliens,friends in space-whatever- would never dream of interfering without our agreement, and can only do so under certain strict conditions. So, we have nothing to fear. Again, fear of that is encouraged by the evil of those that dont want anything good for us.
The more light you become, the less fear. Simple.
Old 04-10-2011, 04:08 PM
moke64916

Quote:
There are each night since last fall two shuttles outside my house. They are roundish,yellow whiteish and blinks if we wave to them,to then disapear,come back again. And they move quickly too, all after where we go. One time we went to the shop,and the shuttle was at left right up,and had just blinked four times,and vanished. Then when we got over a bit further ahead it was on the right side!
There are two,one outside the front side of the house,straight up ,and one at the backyard straight up.
When I had emptied the bins one night, I saw the front yard one. It got closer while I was standing there. And bigger. I waved to it and it vanished and came back. Then I waved to it to follow me,should never had, when I got into my house,the shuttle was gone and over my house!
It was the same night I dreamt I was up on the ship. where i was talking to the lighted Hosts. Just talking. planets outside,under the feet,white inside.
dont remember the convo only that i got advice. There was peace and love.
the other night me and my hubby were outside at night there were strobe lights coming quickly across the sky to quickly vanish. right when we thought about it.

any negative disrespectful comments will be ignored.
I don't think this is a negative or disrespectful comment, but let's think logical now. Shuttles weigh a ton. Now they are outside of your house, and disappear? I think you should not believe what you are seeing. It's most likely an hallucination. No disrespect. Just trying to help. We are all one. I love you.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:39 PM
Master

EXCUSE MOI, you cant really say for or against since you have no evidence for whatsoever, you cant really talk for ppl´s own experiences.
If you think ppl hallicunate, what in the world are you doing in this place,at the first run! grow up.
Old 04-10-2011, 11:54 PM
Master

Is reality a matter of perception?

Cleve Backster did some interesting experiments w/ hypnosis. Check out the bit under "the stunning power of hypnosis".

http://books.google.com/books?id=Nat...osis& f=false

Do I see something simply because I believe I will? Which version of reality is true?