Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 02-09-2011, 09:11 PM
jondav

crop circles

The perfect symmetry and design of many crop circles,makes one wonder if most,or indeed all ,are man made,they seem to be too perfect for any bunch of people ,armed with boards and rope to execute,but a theory ,and it is only a theory ,suggests that microwaves are involved. what if a certain global power has learned to "burn " designs into fields,these could quite likely be terrestrial in origen,the question is why would they want to do this, but there again why mutilate cattle
Old 09-09-2011, 04:13 AM
Master
hi, jondav, crop circles are quite the mystery.
I don't think all of them are man made.

Actually I have a theory, though it's pretty undeveloped...here goes:
the crop circles are actually messages from beings living underground to ETs.
Crazy, eh?
Old 09-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Seperate_Reality

Even if one crop circle was caused by an alien craft, I doubt if the reason would be alien-graffiti, and most likely, it would be a communication or a marker of some kind. I'm just guessing here like anyone else, because I don't know for sure, and am not even sure any crop circle was made by aliens.
Old 10-09-2011, 04:16 AM
Master
I started a thread about crop circles a while ago:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7902
Old 10-09-2011, 04:27 AM
Ascender

Crop circles are formed by those of spirit who wish to communicate in such a way. Through manipulation of atmospheric energy forces they are able to manifest these circles as a means to convey information of planetary and galactic truths.
Old 10-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Master
such beauty in them.
Old 11-09-2011, 11:15 AM
tordenfugl

I've heard a theory about crop circles are powerful symbols that are "printed" by spaceships. This symbols are stimulation to the earth so it can heal itself.

I like Skygazers theory.
Old 11-09-2011, 06:11 PM
Seperate_Reality

It seems to me, that someone who is good at detecting truth from non-truth, could do an online search for any person or group who has taken credit for making crop-circles. My main-interests lie elsewhere, otherwise I would spend the time needed to do this research. As another here mentioned, crop-circles could of been made by microwave technology. The Govt's and private companies have also been researching laser technology for quite sometime now and who knows what kinds of equipment these have orbiting and can operate from space today. I'm sure of one thing, this technology was not entirely meant for making crop circles...Why do crop circles appear to get better and better as time goes by? Someone also has to figure out what man-technology can do and cannot do. I know a couple of very clever and artistic individuals. Not to say that none of these crop circles were made by alien technology, I just don't know...
Old 12-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Aquatic_Dragon

Very hungry artistic crows... nah just kidding lol

I really couldn't say as i don't have a clue, if i had to go with an idea i would probably go with ROM's idea about spirit warnings.