Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 02-07-2011, 07:42 PM
angel6m2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal mind
angel6m2000, that's interesting, I love when things line up like that. How do you feel about ufos and aliens?

honestly i'm terrified of them. i got to were i wouldn't look at the sky for a while in fear of seeing something, like eternal mind's case, even though i love the stars. it's just the idea that something is more then likely out there and i don't know what it is and can't see it, it scares the living daylights out of me. and i was even afraid of the dark for a while, especially after watching the movie The Fourth Kind, but iv noticed iv gotten better over time.
Old 30-07-2011, 09:58 PM
eternal mind

The fourth kind was creepy. My grandma used to live in Alaska, when I made her watch the movie and asked her about actual occurrences she said, yeah stuff like that happens but its taboo so towns are living it just not talking about it. I have a strange suspicion that the govt is doing things to people to experiment with human consciousness and brain washing in an attempt to make any ET seem threatening. Very weird but there is documentation on such govt practices.
Old 31-07-2011, 12:52 AM
mattie

Many Have Felt The Same

You may be becoming more aware that you have an off-planet connection. Many have had this exact same feeling & not known why.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:55 AM
angel6m2000

Agreed about the gvmt brainwashing people completely. Its there way of keeping us "safe" and under control. But with more people becoming aware I feel If they don't speak up then what's out there will eventually. And I don't believe all lifeforms beyond this world are bad, some are probably going to help us if and when they become known. That's why I can't hold my dear on them.

Question Mattie, off planet connection? Can you explain this more? How us it possible to have an off planet connection? Are you saying these dreams are real and I am just on a different dimension during these dreams?
Old 21-09-2011, 04:16 AM
Pathfinder

I had such a dream years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal mind
This may seem bizarre but I have some mysterious feelings, one of which is that I will inevitably encounter a UFO. I have had a longing/fear of seeing them from such a young age that for a period of my life looking at the stars freaked me out, its so infinite and ultimately I dont know what is out there, was my problem. With that being said I have had 2 dreams in two different houses of basically the same thing happening except the only things that have changed, is that the dreams matched whatever house i was living at at the time and in the first one i tried to flee, and in the second one I tried to communicate. In the dreams there are several bright lights in the sky doing their thing, dancing about then all but one disappears from sight and it decends upon me. These dreams are very much unlike any i have experienced because as it approaches and I try and back up or approach, it feels as if time is slowed and my motions look delayed as if a strobe light is projected onto me along with this immense vibration that just permeates everything. It felt so real that i immediately woke up and checked my feet to see if they were muddy. Very Bizarre. I was wondering though if anyone has ever seen a UFO, had dreams like this, or the intense inevitable feeling that they will meet and/or communicate with them one day. I just want a little understanding..
P.S.
please dont think me weird, this plagues my mind sometimes.

When I was 16.I really got into ufos.I looked at the sky every night.I did see stars,but these stars would turn bright red and then black out.
One night I went to bed and was asleep.And all of a sudden my sterio came on all by itself and my bedroom window was open.I got up out of bed put my pants and shoes on and climbed out of my window.
I could not tell if I was awake or asleep in this dream.I walked into the corn field beside our house.And I felt like I was floating through the field.
In the middle of the field was a round silver thing.I looked at it for a while.
And then there was a little man standing in the field motioning for me to come to him.I did,but something was making me go.I was pulled by something into the silver thing.Inside it was round and there was a round haul.And on the wall was like a bench.And as I looked I saw my family sitting there.And the next thing I knew was it was morning.And I woke up and thought to myself.God, what a weired dream.But as I got up,my shoes were on and had dirt on them.And I honestley could not say if it was a dream or this really happened.But my shoes were still on my feet and I had taken them off that night before I went to sleep.
Old 21-09-2011, 12:24 PM
sappy

Have you ever thought maybe they actually happened and it's just too traumatizing so your brain blocks it out except for when you sleep. Maybe it's like Hypnosis after all when they hypnotize you your brain is kind of in a sleep state? Or maybe i completely misunderstood your post.
Old 23-09-2011, 06:13 PM
mattie

Another's Dream

Another ET/UFO 'dream' from someone else on this site.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=22775