Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 27-06-2011, 10:39 PM
eternal mind

Bunny ODD DREAMS

This may seem bizarre but I have some mysterious feelings, one of which is that I will inevitably encounter a UFO. I have had a longing/fear of seeing them from such a young age that for a period of my life looking at the stars freaked me out, its so infinite and ultimately I dont know what is out there, was my problem. With that being said I have had 2 dreams in two different houses of basically the same thing happening except the only things that have changed, is that the dreams matched whatever house i was living at at the time and in the first one i tried to flee, and in the second one I tried to communicate. In the dreams there are several bright lights in the sky doing their thing, dancing about then all but one disappears from sight and it decends upon me. These dreams are very much unlike any i have experienced because as it approaches and I try and back up or approach, it feels as if time is slowed and my motions look delayed as if a strobe light is projected onto me along with this immense vibration that just permeates everything. It felt so real that i immediately woke up and checked my feet to see if they were muddy. Very Bizarre. I was wondering though if anyone has ever seen a UFO, had dreams like this, or the intense inevitable feeling that they will meet and/or communicate with them one day. I just want a little understanding..
P.S.
please dont think me weird, this plagues my mind sometimes.
Old 28-06-2011, 07:45 AM
Aylesha

I don't think what you have experience is unusual, I just don't think many people feel comfortable with talking about their experiences. It is such a shame.

I have personally seen the odd bright light in the sky as a child, to the point where I would instinctively look up and the light (daytime) would move away - as if I wasn't meant to see them or perhaps being tested. IDK. About two years ago I experienced multiple "camera" flashes, strangely it always happened when I was alone, with time missing and a sense that something had happened mid-step. Even had a medical and eyesight check - fit and well.

Started to see solid objects - generally spheres, had my first dream of being on a beach with other people - watched a craft with red and white lights on the bottom circling and landing. In the craft had a sense of terror. No memory there after. Mid last year asked to see "their" solid craft. A couple of weeks later, saw a solid disk in the early evening sky. What you describe, where it seems that time slows down. Last year I witnessed to objects moving in the evening sky - It felt like I was in a time warp with no external noise.

I had some regressional hypnosis - it didn't help much, I was told by an unknown voice to "hold back". All I kept saying to the hyno-therapist was that I was "resting". However I was getting in split seconds lots of information - almost like a "down loading" on the computer. Bizarre, maybe for those who have not experienced. I am sure some will understand.

I hope this has helped in some way and makes you feel comfortable with your own very interesting experiences.

Last edited by Aylesha : 28-06-2011 at 08:51 AM.
Old 28-06-2011, 08:21 AM
Master

Don't worry. There are others like you, even on this site. I haven't been hoping for contact personally or feel a longing as if I belong among the stars but I definitely find the concept of life elsewhere interesting and feel connections w/ some channeled ET groups. If you like to read you should look at Dolores Cannon's books. She's regressed people who have then described incarnations on other planets.

There is also the concept of "wanderers" or star people. There are other names I'm sure. These are beings who have spent most of their time incarnating on other planets but are new to earth incarnation. Now that they are on earth they find themselves longing for their previous home in the stars but don't realize this consciously.

If you want to investigate further look up Carla Rueckert's and Scott Mandelker's work. Dolores Cannon again also talks about this. If you want a quick fix look at this video of DC on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH0L_bffAA

Once you start looking you'll find lots of information and won't feel it's quite so bizarre anymore. You may even find information about "contracts". People who have agreed to have contact w/ ET's for various reasons during their earth incarnation.

And... what you are seeing could also be interactions w/ other beings while you are asleep at night during your astral travels. They can feel very real (because in a sense they are). Once you awaken you remember your experiences in the astral or your brain translates your experiences you might not understand otherwise in a way you can understand by using the concept of ET's. Also consider the idea that you are a multidimensional being existing in many places at once!

As you spiritually develop you may also have dreams about ET's and UFO's. In this case they are symbolic of your spiritual growth.

So how's all that for bizzare?!! It's all fun. Once you start researching you'll find all kinds of stuff.
Old 28-06-2011, 05:12 PM
eternal mind

Aylesha, what was the average increment of time you would lose? And when you regressed what do you mean by downloading information? More specifically if you don't mind me asking what was it that was coming to light? And also when you asked for something more solid did you ask G? Or more so the universe? Lately I've been trying to make myself a beacon or just send out thoughts that I am prepared and I will wait until it all lines up like its supposed to. I guess it hasn't been working extremely well. On here I just read of a lot of people asking for signs and receiving them within weeks or a month. If my mind is in the right place and I want to make contact or better my spiritual mentality only for and through G, is there anything I'm doing wrong? Because so far the pace of progress is pretty stagnant, with that being said what should I be focusing on?

In progress, a lot of the things you said resounded and I have thought about them myself.. when I planned my life it feels as if I made a pact to do something of that sort. And the astral projection idea feels as if it MUST be, but it goes awry when I doubt myself. I need to eliminate the word imagine from my vocabulary. Do you have any suggestions as to how I might strengthen my memory in that sense? I would love to be able to put myself in that state but am Far from ready for anything of that magnitude not to mention it scares the bejesus out of me. I want to learn spiritually so badly, I've been given small advantages in the spiritual area which I am thankful for, I just get lost when it come to development, Idk what to do or where to start, if you have any ideas I would love to hear them.

Also thank you both for sharing your experiences and ideas. It gives me a ton to think about and even more questions
Old 29-06-2011, 07:32 AM
Aylesha

Eternal Mind, I would find that when I experienced these 'camera' flashes I would be rather late in returning back to my work after a days work. Normally I would be back by 1430 hours, I would return back at around 1600 hours. I have always been a stickler for time management and know how long it should take to do certain jobs. I even started watch the time - all seemed fine with the time I spent with clients I was seeing. These 'camera' flashes occurred during driving - wouldn't remember the route I drove. During lunch breaks, and at home when I was alone. I did have medical and eye checks during this time because I was concerned, though I only told them of the symptoms I was experiencing and not of my thoughts. All checks where fine.

I made a mental note to think during a 'camera' flash experience. One experience I was walking mid-step when the 'camera' flash occurred, felt like I had stepped into a abyss of time. As my foot hit the ground, I turned and said out loud - what the ** happened there! The time was later than I recalled, however I did not note the time before - so again no founding prove that time was actually missing. I did have a sense that I had "been somewhere" though no recollection of what had been.

My request was to those who where showing themselves to me, so directed to the ones visiting me. I feel that it is not so much as what we do in a sense of spiritual progression, I believe it is their choice if we see them or not. In my experience, I have felt/sensed at times when I see the lights in the sky - and thought - "oh bugger she's spotted us .. run"

The downloading of information, could closely be like given images and thoughts in split seconds. Way to much information to verbally explain, images difficult to describe.

I don't know what to suggest about retaining information. When I decided to document the experiences in my diary to make sense and ascertain predictable patterns it all seemed to stop. I ended up not bothering with this method. Though I have continued to write down certain experiences that are meaningful to me. The camera flashes occur periodically now - which is a relieve.

Not a lot of help, though I understand for many it is a quiet time at the moment.
Old 29-06-2011, 04:16 PM
eternal mind

Well that is very peculiar I do appreciate you sharing your experiences with me. It gives me a lot to think about for sure
Old 29-06-2011, 07:53 PM
Aylesha

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal mind
Well that is very peculiar I do appreciate you sharing your experiences with me. It gives me a lot to think about for sure

Yes it is peculiar, that is why I don't tell my story often. Often wondered if I was going nutty, though I still was able to work effectively in my job so felt that if anything untoward was happening mentally it certainly would have effected my performance within my work environment - say increased errors in decision making the like.
Old 01-07-2011, 11:31 PM
angel6m2000

I have had a couple dreams about aliens/ufo's, 2 that i can think of at the moment. the first starting when i was very young and it was a reoccurring one for a couple years. i remember little green guys in white overalls walking around, there could have been 30 or so. i was terrified and every time i had it it would go just a little deeper. but i don't remember too much since i was so young, and i try not to think about it.
The next one was VERY recent and vivid. I was up in the mountains at "my house"(it wasn't my real house but was pretty similar, the layout was different.) It started out with an overshot of these mountains with about 7 trees and frost on it. there was a road in front of it going along and another going away from it, like a T. i lived on the "bottom of the T", with lack of better words, on the left side. anyways, i was going on a bike ride to clear my head. my tires were flat so i had to get my moms out of her car. as i was doing that, i saw something in the sky, a UFO. it looked as if it were flying away but as i went to run to my house out of fright i noticed it was actually getting closer, like it was on a different dimension. i ran into my house and asked my mom if she's looked outside and she said yes. there were 2 more ufo's on the other side of the house, getting closer to it, as if they wanted me. as one neared my mom closed the window and it bounced away. i noticed as these ufo's get closer they get pretty small. then me and my mom went back to the front door and there the other one was, it comes in a little and my mom yells at it to get out, then i walk forward doing the same and it backs up but i keep going closer like its sucking me in. my mom slams the door, pulls me back and says no and i wake up crying.
whats really weird is i get up to tell her and she said she just saw something on tv about 3 ufo's. which is exactly what i saw.

iv had more dreams then this but i cant think about them right now.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:44 AM
eternal mind

aylesha, why do you think you encounter such experiences for lack of a better term...? And
angel6m2000, that's interesting, I love when things line up like that. How do you feel about ufos and aliens?
Old 02-07-2011, 08:14 AM
mattie

Many Have Has These Experiences

You aren’t weird for having these experiences or discussing them.

You certainly wouldn’t be the only one who felt a connection they couldn’t quite identify or account for about UFOs/ETs. Some have realized they have a strong off-planet connection w/ beings from other places. Others just feel it in a vague, but real way.

Your nonphysical body might be doing some sort of work w/ the UFOs.

in progress provides some useful guidance about this. Interesting personal account from Aylesha. Thanks for sharing this.

eternal mind, as you noted you were making your self available as a beacon I would suggest that (if this what you intend) that you add that this invitation is for those who are OF the light, IN the light, working for Best Highest Purpose, supportive of human FREE WILL, & not desirous of taking or manipulating the physical or nonphysical resources of the planet or its beings. Never hesitate to vet any being in the same manner. I’m not intending to generate any ET fear, by mentioning this, but just to be aware about the energetic invitation you are putting out. It is your option as to whether you want to define this.

Whether one uses the term God or the Universe is a personal choice & matter of orientation about how we view these spiritual issues. God indicates a single separate deity while the Universe is often used by those who see their self as an integral part of it. You’re Spot On about doubt being problematic. TRUSTing your self is the best thing you can do to strengthen your energies.