Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 13-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Master

My meetings with the grey´s

When I was in my 20´ies I had many experiences with the greys.
It started with that I saw strange lights and crafts outside at the evening or night. Triangle shaped and black with three big lights under it, or similar to it. I started to dream every night that they came and took me, on board on their ships. It was when I was highly sceptic and used to laugh and not take serious about aliens,and Ive never bothered to even take a look at books about how they looked like or movies. I had no interest at all.
It didnt stop them though. They examined me, took samples, tests,eggs, lifted my eyeballs etc. they operated a chip into my brain and my nose. I saw the things coming towards me before I lost consciousness.
It occured night after night after night, the same time.
I woke up suddenly from their sleep hypnosis coma, and they were very surprised about that. I went mad on them and started to kick them,they were like robots, no emotional reactions at all,a bit surprise maybe. They were flying like dolls and were quite physically weak, only developed by their brains. they tried to make other ppl I saw "came in" sleep with the same paralysis sleep theyve tried on me. I was too strong for them to be unconscious so I woke up many times. It ended with me running away and they decided I was too much trouble and let me go,down to earth again,either I was let down to find my own way or they helped me.
I ran and ran, and was sitting in a little craft,sometimes with some that were aboard.
At the same time I saw ALOT of ufo´s outside, among others a round disco ball ufo with different lights, disapearing behind tree tops.
It stopped completely when I used God against them,they didnt liked that at all and couldnt stand it. Then they had no power to come and take me and disapeared.
Old 27-10-2011, 07:33 AM
Bernie

sounds interesting. where do you live? i wouldn't mind seeing a UFO really.