Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 17-08-2011, 12:06 AM
numerouno

calculations of challenge number in numerology

At the request of Saxon, a member, I created this thread.

In numerology by using subtraction on a person's date of birth we can learn what challenges he faces in life.

Take for example a person born 1 June 1975 or 1/6/1975

First challenge= day subtracted from the month.
In this case: 1-6 = 5th challenge.....so for the person born 1 June his first challenge is 5

In the case of a person born 2nd February, the first challenge is 0.
What is the 0 challenge?.....that's one question I am unclear off.

Next what If the person is born 1st February
Here the first challenge is a minus figure .....-1

What is the situation when we have this type of challenge?
1= independence and ego, leader, individual, assertion etc.
In the case of a minus figure is the chances of being an orphan higher?
Is the chances of a physical disabilities higher?
Old 17-08-2011, 08:06 PM
saxon

A 0 challenge is usually interpreted as all challenges. Whether it means simultaneously or one, or a combination of several, that may turn into another throughout the cycle isn't easy to tell for sure. But the upshot is it's likely to be the most stressful/demanding period for the person, usually meant to prepare them for a special purpose.

Challenges are always positive. Take the absolute value if the calculation yields a negative one.
Old 17-08-2011, 08:07 PM
tragblack

Hah, I'm a little confused. =)
Old 17-08-2011, 08:10 PM
saxon

regarding my reply?
Old 17-08-2011, 08:11 PM
tragblack

The numerology in general... challenge numbers... don't let me interrupt, though! =)
Old 17-08-2011, 08:31 PM
saxon

The math can be tedious and distracting at first. If you're interested in taking a peek at numerology, you may want to use a calculator to spare yourself the hassle.

What numerouno described is one of the 2 main cycles in a chart. They're called Pinnacles and Challenges. They run in sync and divide our life into 4 parts.

For example, someone born on 05/11/1973 gets

Pinnacles#1 (0 - 27) : 7
Pinnacles#2 (28 - 36 ) : 4
Pinnacles#3 (37 - 45) : 11
Pinnacles#4 (46 - ...) : 7

Challenges #1 (0 - 27) : 3
Challenges #2 (28 - 36 ) : 0
Challenges #3 (37 - 45) : 3
Challenges #4 (46 - ...) : 3

Pinnacles and Challenges are both about lessons we're supposed to work on. The latter is supposed to be more intense and have more of a healing purpose.

If you have any question or comment, just create a thread and shoot away.
Old 17-08-2011, 11:39 PM
numerouno

Then maybe 9 should be taken has the same as 0, if we are unsure of the path it will take. Since 9 is as the other end of the spectrum from 0. Thanks for your reply.

Btw, have you tried the tarot meanings along with a numerical chart as the cards are numbered, for example the 16th card the "towe" and number 16 Seem Identical. Both sciences I believe are branches from the same tree.