Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 26-06-2012, 12:39 PM
Benoit84

Thank you for the video, Henri! Very interesting and it makes a lot of sense too. I think a better comparison for them would be like scientists doing experiments. They're lack of emotions remind me more of a scientist who has a job to be done whether it's good or bad, and they're going to do it regardless of the lab rats feelings in the matter. Haha

I used to be terrified of these dreams and such, but since I've begun researching more into this topic, those feelings have eased a bit.
Old 26-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Master

I would be more concerned about the psychological issues associated with this fear than actual little grey aliens. If the fear is a problem I would seek professional help. Fears are almost always unfounded, and can cause problems in life, inhibiting normal healthy day to day life.
Old 26-06-2012, 03:12 PM
Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healingangelus
They ARE for real but since they frighten you so much, I will not place things about them in here, like Videos etc.

Haha, thank you, Healingangelus! As long as there are no direct (embedded) visuals (some of us might freak), please, feel free to post whatever you feel is relevant :)
Old 26-06-2012, 03:24 PM
Lulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawolf
I would be more concerned about the psychological issues associated with this fear than actual little grey aliens. If the fear is a problem I would seek professional help. Fears are almost always unfounded, and can cause problems in life, inhibiting normal healthy day to day life.

Haha I wouldn't go as far as professional help... I can only speak for myself, but I live a remarkably ordinary life... I just happen to also have a remarkably great (irrational) fear of 'grey' aliens, as well lol. Even with the random nightmares (and the occasional sleeping with the lights on, etc) my 'fear' has not interfered with anything else in my life... I've managed to stay at the top of my class since elementary school, I've never missed a day of work, and I generally live a happy and rewarding life (thus far).

The fear isn't a constant... it's only present in the 'presence' of what is feared, in the case, greys. I imagine it would only be a 'real' problem if the greys landed on the White House lawn and decided to 'live amongst us.' Maybe then I would need some professional help lol. But I don't think that is going to happen any time soon *fingers crossed*
Old 26-06-2012, 09:33 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit84
Thank you for the video, Henri! Very interesting and it makes a lot of sense too. I think a better comparison for them would be like scientists doing experiments. They're lack of emotions remind me more of a scientist who has a job to be done whether it's good or bad, and they're going to do it regardless of the lab rats feelings in the matter. Haha

I used to be terrified of these dreams and such, but since I've begun researching more into this topic, those feelings have eased a bit.

Bashar discusses much more about varied ET's & communication. in other discussions-clips...
but that clip addressed emotional responses and seemed relevant to this discussion.

He is a grey hybrid, representing a group mind as well....a decendant of the greys .
And says he IS Daryll the channel, but from the future, that they share the same oversoul. Something I'd never heard before.

I've read 2-3 of Whitley Steibers books years ago, and he examines what he learned about-from them over several books, over 25 yrs of ongoing contact.
He seems to juggle his feelings of fear, wonder and a profound curiosity, rare in a field populated with sensationalism.

Also Lyssa Royal has channeled varied ET races as well as the greys, over 20yrs, and her books are classics .... that sidestep the negativity-fear of most books dealing superficially with greys, and seeks to promote deeper understanding rather than paranoia or casual uninformed speculation.
http://www.lyssaroyal.com/

Old 27-06-2012, 01:38 AM
Rumar

Mexican Government and French Government both admit to having UFO/ET encounters, the French have released all of their UFO information to the public to check out as the COMETA.

Mexican: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKdvBidbwnQ
French: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7KC-1wj3Hg

Anyways, there are several different types that are known to exist, the greys, the reptilians, spider like beings, and light beings (ones who always glow), there are several others that I'm sure are covered but the above are mostly spoken about by not only eye witness accounts but also government officials and retired government workers (whether it's former presidents, military officers, etc). I believe we shouldn't worry so much of the unknown even though it's pretty easy to get a bit anxious around a being that we know nothing about except that they're more advanced than we are. What will they do or say, who knows?

I'm certain they each have personalities like every other species on this planet though. Some will be laid back, some will be nice, others will be problematic and troublesome, etc. The chances of only EARTH to inhabit life in this vast universe is pretty slim to none and NASA agrees to that.
Old 27-06-2012, 05:38 AM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
Mexican Government and French Government both admit to having UFO/ET encounters, the French have released all of their UFO information to the public to check out as the COMETA.

No doubt when the US finally comes out of the closet, they'll justify 65 yrs of lies as a national security measure.

Very nice clips....
Old 27-06-2012, 02:39 PM
Master
Occultists

Whitley Striber has admitted to being a practitioner in the occult, before his Alien abduction Experiences.
Concerning which, objectively, there were witnesses to some of the phenomana.

In all of this, with regard to what is being shared about abductions, you have to keep in mind all of the peripheral issues involving Aliens, and the UFO situation.
Regarding a larger scheme of things. I had asked my self with respect to the History channels investigational program into everything...

Concerning the various statements by some of UFO's on a very large scale...
why are they so large?

Here is one peripheral issue:
The Nephalim, and the genetic remnant of the Luciferian age... the deluge, and destruction, pre Adamic, and before the Noahtic flood. RE: "Atlantis, and Lemuria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbswwbNJlxE&feature=related
Various present day Pyramid, and "city" finds, underwater. (Of large size)

And:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-61FdeOxNg&feature=related
Concerning Giants, as cited in Biblical writings and concerning various artifact finds...
Which also involves, "Forbidden Archeology".

All of these tie in together.
And so, it is doubtful that the upper eschelons of governments do not know what the phenomena is about. Most likely it is a known, but, the whole scheme of it so vastly overwhelming, and interdimensiional, that there will never be true disclosure on it...as it is much more involved tham merely beings from another planet or star system.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-06-2012, 02:50 PM
Benoit84

Lulu, I don't know if heard of Dolores Cannon, but she has a book about greys and why they are supposedly here. She does regressions for past lives and people who have has et experiences. They won't let me share the site I found on her with some good info, but you can google her if you get a chance. Sorry... :(
Old 27-06-2012, 07:36 PM
Henri77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Whitley Striber has admitted to being a practitioner in the occult, before his Alien abduction Experiences.
Concerning which, objectively, there were witnesses to some of the phenomana.

And so, it is doubtful that the upper eschelons of governments do not know what the phenomena is about.

Unfortunately the abduction phenomena has become part of American mythology, due largely to it's scope and exposure in popular media.

Accepting all that Streiber writes isn't necessary, but still one can gain insights from his expended contact about the nature of the greys.

There is testimony suggesting Eisenhower had a meeting with greys and authorized limited genetic sampling....in the 50's in exchange for technology.
This sounds so far out that even I question it, yet our govt-military involvement with ET's has been reported by so many sources that it's impossible to write off as conspiracy fantasy.

On the other hand, more limited & enlightened contact with more evolved species remains known only those who look deeper into contact or channeled phenomena.

Since it isn't sensationalist ,such contact (with other species) is largely ignored by popular media, and remains off the public radar.

Anyway that's MY take based on things I've heard from a variety of sources I respect.

Last edited by Henri77 : 27-06-2012 at 08:43 PM.