Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-02-2014, 12:17 AM
Ascender
it looks like tracking the priests will be harder then it looks, a lot happened around 16th century.

I did notice though that the ropes the use to pull on the bells look exactly like nooses. Someone had mentioned a possible hanging.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:39 AM
Pathfinder

That's a lovely church. I would quite enjoy a picnic on a blanket there with some wine and cheese and a good friend.
Old 06-02-2014, 07:42 AM
Pathfinder

Also, isn't mediumship being able to communicate with the dead or is that what you were intending? Mediumship or telepathy?
Old 06-02-2014, 02:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaundi
Also, isn't mediumship being able to communicate with the dead or is that what you were intending? Mediumship or telepathy?

The problem is understanding what all the dead are trying to say HAHA. Time is not an issue or known to them. They might be saying something from now or 300 years ago. It's a bit like detective work, you follow the clues to possible leads.

There is no wrong answer though, was just for people to have fun and check their possibilities. People did amazing on this in my opinion.

I don't know why and im still not wanting to mention it, but the second thing I saw was kids dancing around a maypole strings and all. I had told myself Lynn had tipped me off on the image somehow. So later when some others had picked it up I re-read the original statements and she did no such thing, but I still cant figure out why I feel like Im not supposed to mention it (sometimes I like to see what happens HAHA Better out than in). Maybe to save for others to use preserving the test, as I was mostly interested in the priest staring at me anyway.