Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 29-11-2006, 04:05 AM
Turtle

Why am I here???

Well my handle says it all. I'm slow but determined to figure it all out. I can remember when I was young. I really was happy. I truly was on the right path. I have recently realised that I have gone far, far off that path. I am angry, bitter, insensitive to mankind and enraged! I've become more and more like this over the last 6 years and have not even realised how far off I've come until now. The silly thing is I think I've always known what the path is, and I have a lots of positive things in this life right in front of me. A loving wife and two beautiful children. But I've still strayed so far off? I'm not really sad about any of this anymore though. I believe that every life has a lesson, and that "karma" will guide you to that lesson. I now see that ever kick I've taken in the last 6 years has been karma pushing me to this moment, this Epiphany. Trying to force me back on track. That is why I'm here. To help me find focus, to stay motivated and surround myself with positive energy.

Sorry to kinda spill my guts on my first post, but it's been bottled up for a while!

Last edited by Turtle : 29-11-2006 at 03:06 PM.
Old 29-11-2006, 04:48 AM
Guide

One thing, Karma does not push or use force, it only shows you the way. You must willingly follow its direction. Force only need be applied when used against the effortless flow of truth. Are you not here to seek this truth? If so, I am glad you are here and confident you will find what you are looking for. If not by the recognition of what you already know in your heart from the words of others, from your own self discovery within. Good luck!

Chadley.
Old 29-11-2006, 11:21 AM
dreamer

Hey turtle,
welcome to the forum, keep being honest and open it will get you far. I wish you well and if you persevere you will succeed. If you are looking for answers I found my biggest leap came from energising my third eye - google search it. Also these are interesting websites www.thesecret.tv www.ajna.com www.plotinus.com www.swamij.com with a wealth of mind expanding information, remember everything has value for the curious mind.
Old 29-11-2006, 12:13 PM
kundalini

Hi Turtle and welcome to the forums! I hope you find something that you are looking for here!

Kundalini.
Old 29-11-2006, 12:36 PM
Master
Welcome to SF, Turtle! I certainly hope that being on this board helps provides you with some light to show you your way back to that path you feel you've strayed from...but, you may come to see that when you look back at the path you've taken....it's not so far off course after all. No matter what we know we 'know'...sometimes we must EXPERIENCE before the we can truly accept it as the truth. And all of our necessary experiences come to us at just the right time.

I look forward to seeing you around.... because, well, for one thing .......I love turtles.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 29-11-2006, 01:18 PM
dreamer

Check out the free mayan horoscope download on White Rabbit's excellent website www.freewebs.com/vajramind , it has just reminded me about my role and changed my life!!
Old 29-11-2006, 10:34 PM
rose

welcome turtle! i have always called myself a turtle when it comes to learning my spiritual path also. great to have you with us.
Closed Thread