Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-10-2016, 05:33 AM
Knower
3 New drawings

See attachments below
Old 04-10-2016, 05:35 AM
Knower
Trying again to uplopad :)

See attachments below

Last edited by Thyzor : 04-10-2016 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Upload
Old 04-10-2016, 06:25 AM
Knower
Color 3.rd attempt

Finally i found how to attach the images :)
Got 4 new drawings here <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20160906_131346__Rezised.jpg (191.3 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 20160914_064915_Rezised.jpg (169.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 20160912_121149_Rezised.jpg (160.0 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Thyzor : 06-10-2016 at 05:28 AM.
Old 05-10-2016, 06:25 PM
Master
Stunning :) as always, good to see you :) loving the first one, i can see an eye with a great big teardrop and a man running the opposite side with arms outstretched like hes trying to go to catch it!
the second one i see a love heart and it reminds me of speech bubbles coming far and wide out of it, linked into so many things, like the string theory, a web of life intricately linked, its beautiful :)
the third one is like two dancers, light as a breeze dancing in the spaces between the tree's reminds me of freedom :)
and the fourth one, its weird but i like it! I see a lady down from center, like a priestess type, she is lighter coloured than the rest of the drawing as its darker than her and its like an overwhelming feeling, she really stands out to me!

I love your drawings they are so inquistive, i wonder what they mean to you?
Loopy x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 06-10-2016, 05:17 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
Stunning :) as always, good to see you :) loving the first one, i can see an eye with a great big teardrop and a man running the opposite side with arms outstretched like hes trying to go to catch it!
the second one i see a love heart and it reminds me of speech bubbles coming far and wide out of it, linked into so many things, like the string theory, a web of life intricately linked, its beautiful :)
the third one is like two dancers, light as a breeze dancing in the spaces between the tree's reminds me of freedom :)
and the fourth one, its weird but i like it! I see a lady down from center, like a priestess type, she is lighter coloured than the rest of the drawing as its darker than her and its like an overwhelming feeling, she really stands out to me!

I love your drawings they are so inquistive, i wonder what they mean to you?
Loopy x

Hi Loopy and thank you so much for your interpretation of the drawings.
As always i have trouble to see what the drawing means hahaha but you interpretations is amazing and feels so right <3
About the first drawing my first thoughts was that something happen at the oceans bottom like a shipwreck but I understand there is so much more in it and same with the others. Thats why im posting them here to get other souls like you to read them for me :)
Im so grateful.
I will repost the first drawing because it was only a preview and today my guide finished it ;)

Sending much love to you <3
Old 06-10-2016, 05:31 AM
Knower
Updated the first drawing as it only was a preview and today my Guide finished it :) Just small adjustments it seems like <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161006_064426_Resized.jpg (146.7 KB, 6 views)
Old 10-10-2016, 12:44 PM
Knower
Color

New drawing :)

This time i see a Fairy caress a man lying on hes side <3
Could be that he is exhausted and she is watching over him.
What do you all see?
Much Love from me to you all <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Fairy-2016-10-10.jpg (77.9 KB, 7 views)
Old 10-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Master
ooohhh! i can see the angel and man to! well im not sure i see the angel its more like a bird to me, lifting the man up in his arms, i also see a cresent moon and a face to the left of it, to me this is feels like a time of comforting, a time of being lifted up, from a daze or a sleep, a come with me kind of feeling, the man seems very happy, the bird very focused and interestingly just above the mans mans and to the right, i see another half side shot of a face, looking up at the bird but the bird pays no attention to this, to me it almost feels like the man is sleeping on an idea or trouble, and not seeing the innsight yet (ie the other face) thats being offered, being dreamily scooped up, in a kinda semi conscious state thats something is occuring :)
Lovely as always thyzor thanks for sharing, i really enoy your pictures :)

Loopy

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 11-10-2016, 05:58 AM
Knower
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
ooohhh! i can see the angel and man to! well im not sure i see the angel its more like a bird to me, lifting the man up in his arms, i also see a cresent moon and a face to the left of it, to me this is feels like a time of comforting, a time of being lifted up, from a daze or a sleep, a come with me kind of feeling, the man seems very happy, the bird very focused and interestingly just above the mans mans and to the right, i see another half side shot of a face, looking up at the bird but the bird pays no attention to this, to me it almost feels like the man is sleeping on an idea or trouble, and not seeing the innsight yet (ie the other face) thats being offered, being dreamily scooped up, in a kinda semi conscious state thats something is occuring :)
Lovely as always thyzor thanks for sharing, i really enoy your pictures :)

Loopy

Ohh Loopy thank you for your amazing wonderful explanation and I agree with what you seen in it
For the first time i felt that this one was directed to me. It was just a feeling that overflows me
Had such a wonderful warm loving experience while drawing it :)
Me and my guide already started another one y-day hahaha
I will post it when its finished

<3 Much Love <3 Ps my name is Michael
Old 11-10-2016, 10:57 AM
Knower
Color New drawing 2016-10-11

My guide finished this drawing today
What do you all think?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20161011_123517_Rezised.jpg (132.8 KB, 3 views)