Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-05-2011, 11:12 PM
Experiencer

Empathy is

knowing that no matter what you try to do, you are in ego's drivers seat. There doesn't seem to be a way to type or speak or anything from any other reference point. Ego is our manefestation in 3d, and 3d is the only( for now) frequency that we can project from. When I get able to project from higher frequencies, I will be happy, I will be free, I will be enlightened.
Old 13-05-2011, 11:47 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2011
Ego is our manefestation in 3d, and 3d is the only( for now) frequency that we can project from.
I don't think that's true.. least from my definition..

The ego can operate in 4d.. but it has no awareness in 5d.. that's what my teacher says.. that's what I offer for your consideration
Old 13-05-2011, 11:56 PM
Suspended
Seeker - which dictionary did you get that from? j/k

IMO, Empathy is understanding someone else & expressing that understanding.
It's not pity - that's more like sympathy.
It's so incredibly validating & healing to feel empathized with - that it is an essential skill to learn, in learning to love (true spirituality).
Old 14-05-2011, 03:35 AM
MoonDancer

The term empathy is connected to empath, so an empath feels others peoples emotions, empathy is feelings them. Although I think it is most commonly used nowadays for those not so spirituality inclined as feeling for others or understanding how they feel.
Old 16-05-2011, 10:09 PM
aser's homie

To me to go further to explain, empath is the juice of the apple as the rimdication of spirituality?

Those who hunger empathy the most will find themselves loving the spiritual plea, how's that for development?

I mention empathy like a cushion, but there is more things to the bargain of spirituality, minus well be pro-universal to attributes/potentials/gifts, so much as salt water being salty as using the spirit's grade through and below empathy for what it is we want out of ourselves like well fed. For the empathy can be eaten, why not take it up for substance.

I'd take sugar with that. Or salt if you like it massive..
Old 17-05-2011, 12:51 AM
jjj

I thought that empathy was that thing that makes my thumb hurt before I visit a friend and find they have broken theirs. :)
Old 17-05-2011, 01:41 AM
aser's homie

Empathy, just a smooth lil kicker I need.. makes me walk the walk in spiritu.
Old 17-05-2011, 04:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeker2011
knowing that no matter what you try to do, you are in ego's drivers seat. There doesn't seem to be a way to type or speak or anything from any other reference point. Ego is our manefestation in 3d, and 3d is the only( for now) frequency that we can project from. When I get able to project from higher frequencies, I will be happy, I will be free, I will be enlightened.

Well yes, seeker... as long as you are trying, yes the ego is driving you.

However, when through meditation you learn to shift your awareness within, into your quiet, effortless inner being the ego fades away. When this happens here in the 3rd dimension it is called... spiritual awakening.

Xan

(p.s. Empathy is a whole different topic.)

Old 17-05-2011, 08:09 AM
3dnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaster
I don't think that's true.. least from my definition..

The ego can operate in 4d.. but it has no awareness in 5d.. that's what my teacher says.. that's what I offer for your consideration

Hi TM,

What the 4th and 5th dimensions?

Thx,

3dnow
Old 17-05-2011, 02:58 PM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi TM,

What the 4th and 5th dimensions?

Thx,

3dnow
To put it simply there layers of consciousness.. awareness's..

The 3rd dimension is rigid, conditional.. never and always.. good/bad right, wrong nothing "unconditional" in the 3rd dimension

The 4th dimension is unconditional love, a higher state of consciousness.. it has many layers..

And the 5th dimension.. I dunno if I can describe that..

Have a read of this.. just found it on the internet

Seems pretty good to me..

http://www.in5d.com/beyond-3rd-dimension.html