Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 10:58 PM
ljepotica

Angel1 The properties of Moldavite.

Hello all,

Just thought I'd recommend a crystal for you-in case you're thingking of getting one. It's called Moldavite and it is very useful for people like us on this site

I mean I know that a number of you know about crystals, but some have asked me about which types to get when I've been in chat-so this one sounds good!!

Ok I'm quite bad at links so if you can't click on the one below and go to the page then please type it in google:)

www.heavenandearthjewelry.com/articles/moldavite.html
Old 12-12-2006, 09:56 AM
mikron

Moldavite is actually astroides from space out side our planet and there energies are very intense some light workers can even handle this!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:32 AM
WhiteTimer

Hi ....

Thought i'd provide a little more info on Moldavite.

1) NEVER use Moldavite above the neck as this could cause fevers when carried or used inappropriately.

2) Use directly on Wounds & Cuts

3) Will give an inner warmth to tall thin people who are always cold. Also good for people with anorexia, people who have a cold personality or bad circulation.

4) Will help to pull toxins, inflammation & free radicals from the body

Hope this little bit of info helps

Truth Love Clarity

WhiteTimer
Old 12-12-2006, 05:21 PM
ljepotica

Hey Mikron and WhiteTimer;)

Thanks for the information...

Have any of you got one?

I've been thinking of getting one as it just feels right for me to get one-if that makes sense:)

You say never use moldavite above the neck does that also mean don't use it on your third eye area? If you wanted to use it for third eye purposes how would you go about doing that?

Wow: how amazing that an object from outer space can be so powerful:)

Thank you for your relplies people...

Lots of positive energy and love your way:)

xxx
Old 17-12-2006, 06:44 PM
kundalini

Interesting topic and some useful information provided there by mikron and WhiteTimer, thanks.

LJ, thanks for the link to the article. Looks like an extensive and informative site, I've saved it to favourites.

Kundalini.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:47 PM
Whisperer

Moldavite does indeed come from when meterorites impact the Earth (most of it formed millions of years ago from one asteroid impact) and because of this it is becoming limited in supply. The jewellery market is also buying the stuff up at the moment in bucket loads, making it expensive and even rarer. It is believed that in the future, mining of the crystal will stop completely due to depleted stocks.

The crystal itself is a very interesting one and very powerful to boot. I've worn mine in a clasp around my neck for weeks at a time and it has never caused me problems, but I guess everyone reacts to stones differently.

It has been used since ancient times as a good luck charm and is cracking at getting the best out of other crystals (it allows them to resonate at a very high level). And then of course, its good for connecting with Star People.

Theres a book called Moldavite: Starborn Stone of Transformation by Robert Simmons and Kathy Warner wich is packed full of information on this very special stone.
Old 01-03-2007, 10:16 PM
ljepotica

Thanks Whisperer for that advice.

I don't use mine that often but I can definitely feel it's high-viabration, it sure is potent stuff.

I've always thought of it as magical considering it comes from meteorites-well crystals all have their own magic:)

It's a very special crystal and I hold mine in high-regard.

BTW: so you use it in conjunction with other crystals to make the best come out of them? I've been thinking of using it with some of my crystals.

Lots of love,

S xxxx
Old 01-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Whisperer

Yes, you most certainly can for short bursts - its best to store the moldavite away from others though otherwise they get overworked and dull quicker!

If you're being drawn to use it with others then follow your intuition and go for it!
Old 02-03-2007, 01:21 AM
ljepotica

Oh ok I didn't know that Whisperer-thanks for that, in fact I keep it with my other crystals and that would explain why they look a bit washed-out ok I will place it away from the others...the poor buggers!?!?

I will use my intuition and sometimes I feel like using it in conjunction with my kunzite and quartz crystal.

Take care and lots of love,

S xxxx
Fascinating beings those crystals aren't they-in fact I'd love to open a shop that amongst other things sells crystals-well you never know perhaps in the future:)
Old 02-03-2007, 12:38 PM
Whisperer

Cooooooor! Moldavite, Kunzite and Quartz would kick out the most awesome ball of love ever!!! Cracking combination!!!

My friend owns an online store and I'm lucky enough that I get to go to the warehouses ans suppliers with her. Its soooo much fun :)
Closed Thread