Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-07-2012, 07:09 AM
GregoryScott
Posts: n/a
 
Taken aboard a spacecraft

Many years ago when I was a little child I would have this reoccurring dream; Iím dropped off in a field by a saucer shaped craft with beautiful lights all around it. Itís at night and Iím running after the craft as if they left me behind. I stop to raise my hand as high as I could and begged for them to come back, not to leave me here. I remember this dream mostly because I know I had it night after night when I was about 9 or 10 years old.


Anyway last night which makes about 30 years since I had the dream; in this dream I was standing in a city with buildings all around me, and once again itís at night. I can see about 5 or 6 of these saucer shaped crafts hovering in various parts of the sky but I wasnít sure if they noticed me or not. So I raise my hand to signal one to come and take me home as if I was one of them. So one stops Iíd say maybe 30 feet above my head and the next thing I know Iím laying on a table with beings I cannot see and theyíre all around me; the light in here was much too bright to really see anything. They appeared to be working on my aura because I could feel a vibration as they put their hands all around my body. Then I ask ďcan I go home now?Ē They said it wasnít time that my energy field needed to readjust before I could leave. Then I woke up; feeling pretty darn good actually.


Now Iím not claiming anything here, and yes, this seems very odd to me as well. This is a subject I never think about unless I am confronted with it. We have dreams, and we have DREAMS that seem more real than our waking, walking three-dimensional state of reality. That kind of dream makes its imprint that never seems to leaves you. This dream was like that, I remember everything!


Please feel free to comment, Iím very interested to hear everyoneís theories or comments on this.


Greg
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-07-2012, 10:08 AM
Neville
Posts: n/a
 
The Child hood dreams of being dropped off in a field are very indicative of you feeling as though you did not really belong as a child..A fish out of water type business going on.

However bringing it up to date and the most recent dream. It seems you have as you have matured grown to integrate with your world and life, As you say though, the atmosphere is not yet quiet right, so a little more integration and adjustment and this life will fit you like an old comfy pair of slippers .
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-07-2012, 11:07 AM
GregoryScott
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
The Child hood dreams of being dropped off in a field are very indicative of you feeling as though you did not really belong as a child..A fish out of water type business going on.

However bringing it up to date and the most recent dream. It seems you have as you have matured grown to integrate with your world and life, As you say though, the atmosphere is not yet quiet right, so a little more integration and adjustment and this life will fit you like an old comfy pair of slippers
.







Yes Neville, very accurate Iím sure. You pined my childhood perfectly. And I guess the rest could be true as well. Itís much better than my theory. To be honest if I was ever abducted I donít believe I would be as composed and compliant as I was in my dream.

Thanx for the input; much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 15-07-2012, 08:27 AM
GregoryScott
Posts: n/a
 
I do have a couple questions though.

Why would a child have a reoccurring dream of UFOís and Aliens not knowing a thing about them at the time; at least as far as I can remember?

And why would I remember every detail about this dream; including the physical and emotional aspect?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 15-07-2012, 10:51 AM
Neville
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
not knowing a thing about them at the time; at least as far as I can remember?

So it's either that or the collective consciousness aware thing.. You already know stuff other people know from learning or collective memory (DNA engrams)

Quote:
And why would I remember every detail about this dream; including the physical and emotional aspect?

An awareness projection into a different or alternate reality... In my dreams,, The floors feel real. The Places feel real... I conclude that my head might be asleep on a pillow but my consciousness has been projected..like what those Astral Projectors do. Yes there is some neurological input into the content of the dream but that's nothing new we create our waking reality according to what we think..Which is why some people love the world and others dislike it.

Anyhow If we can create our reality through our perceptions that same should apply across the board . In our consciousness as evidenced, and also in our subconsciousness.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 15-07-2012, 01:04 PM
GregoryScott
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
So it's either that or the collective consciousness aware thing.. You already know stuff other people know from learning or collective memory (DNA engrams)



An awareness projection into a different or alternate reality... In my dreams,, The floors feel real. The Places feel real... I conclude that my head might be asleep on a pillow but my consciousness has been projected..like what those Astral Projectors do. Yes there is some neurological input into the content of the dream but that's nothing new we create our waking reality according to what we think..Which is why some people love the world and others dislike it.

Anyhow If we can create our reality through our perceptions that same should apply across the board . In our consciousness as evidenced, and also in our subconsciousness.







That brings me to a question that has pledged me all my life, what is reality? Is there a fine line between what we believe to be real and what we think we know is real? So many changes have occurred within our society just in the past hundred years. What we believed to be real then no longer applies today. We see it in physics, philosophy, Astronomy, it appears to be changing as we stroll along our liner path.



It is possible something happened to me as a child, maybe imbedded into my subconscious that I am completely unaware of; I honestly havenít a clue.


I donít know why but all my life I have never felt I belonged. Not that I am unhappy; on the contrary I love life, all life. Itís only people I have a hard time relating with. Even as a child I have felt this way, just as strong then as it is now. Except now I am much more aware of the fact. And Iím at the point to where I understand its origin and why I have always felt this; the anger, the hate, the lies; none of this feels right to me. Itís a twisting gut wrenching vibration that my body can no longer handle. Not only do I see it and hear it I can also feel it, every time I walk into a grocery store or post office etc. Peace no longer feels like an option in today's world; although I know it must fall before it can be rebuilt.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 15-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Neville
Posts: n/a
 
Cognitive bias dictates that reality can only ever be to us , what we think it is. What we think it us is deduced by our individual two eyes, ears, nose and touch.All of those are the deposited in the lap of intellect and emotion. This is why some folk like Garlic and others do not.

I am fairly sure that you are not the only one who does not fit in. because the cognitive bias re enforces feelings of individuality. I am unique, but then so is everyone else type of thing.

The World is a melting pot and violation , violence , disrespect and any other number of equilibrium busters are at play all the time,,Maybe it will all end in ruin, or maybe eggs are being cracked in the hope of making an omelet. Ruin or Ascension, Depends once again on how we as an individual see it.

I understand and relate to the dismay that often occurs when we encounter what we see to be the unutterable madness going on around us. There is something that might sound far fetched to you that I heard from another member here.

Apparently, There are amongst us Ushers..Spirits in flesh who are here for no other reason than to ease the transition of what some see as our next evolutionary step...I don't know.

However it fits in nicely with those folks who feel they do not belong, perhaps their purpose is yet to fully reveal itself.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17-07-2012, 08:52 AM
GregoryScott
Posts: n/a
 
I apologize for my delayed response; Iíve been a tad busy lately.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
Cognitive bias dictates that reality can only ever be to us , what we think it is. What we think it us is deduced by our individual two eyes, ears, nose and touch.All of those are the deposited in the lap of intellect and emotion. This is why some folk like Garlic and others do not.

So according to our society ďrealityĒ consists of only the physical? Thatís kind of interesting considering the majority believes in some form of higher power and that they have a soul of which neither can be seen. People confuse me. Not you, Iím referring to our labels.

I am fairly sure that you are not the only one who does not fit in. because the cognitive bias re enforces feelings of individuality. I am unique, but then so is everyone else type of thing.

The World is a melting pot and violation , violence , disrespect and any other number of equilibrium busters are at play all the time,,Maybe it will all end in ruin, or maybe eggs are being cracked in the hope of making an omelet. Ruin or Ascension, Depends once again on how we as an individual see it.

I understand and relate to the dismay that often occurs when we encounter what we see to be the unutterable madness going on around us. There is something that might sound far fetched to you that I heard from another member here.

I would be very interested in hearing what else this individual had to say; only if youíre okay with it? Iíve always been very open-minded, nothing surprises me anymore. I take what I need and leave the rest. Who am I to pass judgment.

Apparently, There are amongst us Ushers..Spirits in flesh who are here for no other reason than to ease the transition of what some see as our next evolutionary step...I don't know.

However it fits in nicely with those folks who feel they do not belong, perhaps their purpose is yet to fully reveal itself.

Yes, I believe anything is possible. I like the sound of that as well. A couple times I have stepped out of my body into real time while I was still fully conscious and witnessed liner action. I could see everything as it was happening at that exact time. When I reentered my body I could feel the process, it was a type of cool energy with a quick jolt. And with my physical eyes everything looked as it did when I was out of my body. This was not a dream; I have had plenty of lucid dreams and a good number of projections, this was not the same.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 18-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Racer X
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryScott
Many years ago when I was a little child I would have this reoccurring dream; Iím dropped off in a field by a saucer shaped craft with beautiful lights all around it. Itís at night and Iím running after the craft as if they left me behind. I stop to raise my hand as high as I could and begged for them to come back, not to leave me here. I remember this dream mostly because I know I had it night after night when I was about 9 or 10 years old.

The Saucer represents "Higher Intelligence" and it moved you into this so called Reality .........

Not wishing to be left here ...... is the feeling of separation we get from feeling unconnected to that Higher Intelligence.



Anyway last night which makes about 30 years since I had the dream; in this dream I was standing in a city with buildings all around me, and once again itís at night. I can see about 5 or 6 of these saucer shaped crafts hovering in various parts of the sky but I wasnít sure if they noticed me or not. So I raise my hand to signal one to come and take me home as if I was one of them. So one stops Iíd say maybe 30 feet above my head and the next thing I know Iím laying on a table with beings I cannot see and theyíre all around me; the light in here was much too bright to really see anything. They appeared to be working on my aura because I could feel a vibration as they put their hands all around my body. Then I ask ďcan I go home now?Ē They said it wasnít time that my energy field needed to readjust before I could leave. Then I woke up; feeling pretty darn good actually.

It is time to Re-Awaken........ Higher Intelligence returns to help you remember, to work with you .... on you.


Now Iím not claiming anything here, and yes, this seems very odd to me as well. This is a subject I never think about unless I am confronted with it. We have dreams, and we have DREAMS that seem more real than our waking, walking three-dimensional state of reality. That kind of dream makes its imprint that never seems to leaves you. This dream was like that, I remember everything!


Please feel free to comment, Iím very interested to hear everyoneís theories or comments on this.


Greg


Sorry...... I have no more theories ...... Higher Intelligence washes them away~

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 18-07-2012, 08:04 PM
GregoryScott
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer X
Sorry...... I have no more theories ...... Higher Intelligence washes them away~








Thanks Racer X, insightful as always! This was not a conscious dream, but it was a very vivid one. When I remember what occurred during this cleansing process the same feeling comes over me that I felt in the dream.

For some reason this one felt SO real to me... I know how crazy that sounds, but the feeling is overpowering.

I have had other dreams regarding these beings, but Racer X i believe you know this. And oddly enough there have been many times where in my dreams I am conversing with one of them; most of the time it takes place here in my bedroom. Most of the time I cannot remember what the conversation is about, but when I do remember he seems to be giving me information.

Thanks for the replies

Greg
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums