Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 04-12-2012, 11:59 PM
Knower
Vibrational Frequencies

We are the event of the upcoming Event! I need suggestions on quickly raising my vibrations, I want to be well prepared and it will be greatful to share with me and whoever else wants to read. This is a most important time for us to help each other in this time.

Candle Meditation and breathing exercises is the only thing i have been doing, I'm not sure if this is enough.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Ascender

Go for long walks in nature(away from public walks and other peoples Energies)...sit down by a tree, look around,listen and feel the peaceful vibration of the Earth.Meditate for a little while.
Stay away from people and places that are negative because they are draining your Energy and keeping your vibration low.
Drink plenty of water and eat healthy food.
Smile at people and be happy with the simple things in life.
Help someone who needs help.
Ask your higher source for guidance and be alert and open for help or signs.
Relax and dont worry,everything is getting better
Old 05-12-2012, 12:46 PM
Master

Barrynu - agree, and so well said - ditto :)

When you find yourself in negative thoughts or worry, think about something else - something happy

Pet your dog or cat - that's pretty instant and will always work

don't worry about your vibration NOT being higher - it dips up and down all the time

Just chill....do something kind for yourself, pamper yourself, do something fun, watch a funny movie, tell jokes, listen to Abraham Hicks on You Tube (that always raises my vibration) Just get happy :)

Old 06-12-2012, 09:31 PM
Knower
Thanks for the great advice guys, i will most def try these things. :)

Love and Light

B4U <3