Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 07-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Master
Question Super curious in your opinion - Grounding to Earth at this time = Not Good?

http://spiritlibrary.com/christina-l...o-mother-earth

I would love to hear what you all think about what is being posed in this article - about grounding (to Earth in particular) & how it isn't what we should be doing at this point.

Would you share your feelings on this?

Thanks in advance..

Blessings.. ♥

Cam/EarthMamma

Last edited by Ravens_Light : 07-11-2012 at 02:16 AM.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:37 AM
Enlightener

This seems like a lot of jargon
Old 07-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Yamah

yeah... what Enlightener said...
Old 13-11-2012, 10:28 PM
Master
Thank you Enlightener & Yamah for your take on this.. !

Anyone else?

Blessings to All!

Cam/EarthMamma
Old 24-11-2012, 01:52 PM
Experiencer

The energy you draw in through your roots is imperfect/unclean/raw by nature, and to be honest, things cant be any worse than worst...
The less general root activity you've got, the harder time you'll have turning energies/things from accident/chaos into a workable format.
Old 05-12-2012, 01:05 AM
Master

Well, I have had a few channelings lately that are on this topic, and it seems Seth and friends are on it. They gave me a beautiful way to ground to the Earth. I had tried it a few times when I was helping to heal someone, and the healing energies were going through us, afterwards the guides told us to direct the energies (that were not ours, but theirs) back down to the Earth so that we would not hold onto them and it would not interfere with our energies, as well as shaking our hands (at the wrists) for a minute or two. My husband felt like he had a wad of kleenex under his foot until we did this and then afterwards he was fine...

The one that they gave me a few weeks ago is new to me. It is having the energy of the Earth travel upwards through you and lots of other cool things...it felt so amazing the first time I did it I had to share. I had actually forgotten I channeled it, but I don't always remember later what I channeled, and I happened upon it and thought it felt so wonderful, I would share it.

It is always something you want to ask yourself if you feel is right for you. I believe that goes for everything in life - - - if it doesn't feel right, don't is my motto.

Light.