Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 02-12-2012, 10:47 AM
Mahdrek

Question diff between men&women energy workers

Hi I Love reiki and I'm jumping the gun here but Id love to find I have a calling to be an energy worker healing with my hands :)

I know we are all the same energy source and working with the same, but, I cant help but think that there has to be some kind of male/female dynamic that comes into play in some way............not at all thinking 1 is better then the other, I'm just wondering if the 1 sex brings something to the table so to speak that the other doesnt and visa versa.

thank you for any responses :)
Old 02-12-2012, 01:32 PM
Experiencer

Yes, there are differences... in two perfectly balanced individuals at their peak, the
differences come from the gender spesific hormones as a slight advantage on some energies.
The male and female's aura aura can be percieved as (in regular colors, when with eyes closed) an overlapping, very white'ish cloud with the colors Pink Magenta Orange and Blue sticking out on top for him... ScarletRed LimeGreen Violet and Pink for her.

The feats are complementory, meaning theres a neat gain to be attained from having both sides.
One example amongst many, is that the male will be able to generates energies faster whilst the female may carry/save more&longer and spend it faster.

Last edited by Liet : 02-12-2012 at 04:04 PM.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Mahdrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liet
Yes, there are differences... in two perfectly balanced individuals at their peak, the
differences come from the gender spesific hormones as a slight advantage on some energies.
The male and female's aura aura can be percieved as (in regular colors, when with eyes closed) an overlapping, very white'ish cloud with the colors Pink Magenta Orange and Blue sticking out on top for him... ScarletRed LimeGreen Violet and Pink for her.

The feats are complementory, meaning theres a neat gain to be attained from having both sides.
One example amongst many, is that the male will be able to generates energies faster whilst the female may carry/save more&longer and spend it faster.

Thank you Liet :)

Namaste