Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 12-05-2014, 07:49 AM
Unknown11

could somebody help please

Hi all. The other day I saw while I was on astral I think I kind of just went there automatically, didn't mean to, my cat who passed some time ago actually led me there... anyways while there where ever that was I saw this young extremely beautiful, etheric looking woman. long white hair, dark blue cape white dress, some sort of a head piece similar to what Galadriel in lord of the rings had lol. Anyways I tried to ask her name today when I saw her again couldn't understand what she said except I'm pretty sure I heard the word "elf". Any idea what's that about? I'm just following my intuition here, never even thought elves could be true. Thanks.
Old 12-05-2014, 11:56 AM
Phantasmic Fox

I don't understand your inquiry; are you asking if elves are real?
Old 12-05-2014, 01:27 PM
Seeker

She could be an elf queen that you are dreaming. Are you asking whether elves are real or what your dream symbolises??
Old 12-05-2014, 02:43 PM
Unknown11

Oh sorry I was unclear No I'm not really asking are elves real I have never thought they are (are they?? Why not I guess) but if somebody have any idea what I saw that would be great. At first I thought she might be my spirit guide but somehow I ended up seeing pages of elementals and they feel more accurate. I don't know. I have never seen her before.

Astara an elf queen?
Old 12-05-2014, 03:04 PM
VisionQuest

The Astral is the forth dimension, thoughts manifest instantly their , consider all the Mystical stories ........ these are mostly of this 4th dimensional realm!
Old 12-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Unknown11

Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionQuest
The Astral is the forth dimension, thoughts manifest instantly their , consider all the Mystical stories ........ these are mostly of this 4th dimensional realm!

I didn't get that sorry can you clear a bit what you ment?
Old 12-05-2014, 03:13 PM
Unknown11

Okay I was going through other posts on this section (never been here before never seen those) and it looks like i do need to ask the most stupid sounding question ever: are fairies / elves what have you real? I though they are just... you know... fairy tales
Old 12-05-2014, 07:00 PM
Seeker

I can't give you a factual answer. We know dogs & cats exist etc because they are something we can see and touch, however, there is a belief and some evidence that there are many other dimensions that exist not just our own. In these dimensions elementals such as fairies are thought to exist. At times doorways to these other dimensions are thought to have opened (you've heard of portals?) and have allowed some people to have had experiences of the creatures that live in them. This is essentially where the 'fairytales' have come from.

As regards to the woman you saw, it could be that you entered 1 of these planes/dimensions when asleep kind of like astral projection into your dream world (again some ppl can enter these other realms through meditation). On the other hand she could also be a representation of your inner self. Like your own conscience trying to give you help. Or like you thought she could be your guardian angel wanting to give you advice.
Try going back into that dream state and see if anything more is revealed. If it a repetitious dream then you need to pay attention because it's trying to tell you something.
Hope this has cleared things up a bit for you.
Old 12-05-2014, 07:09 PM
Seeker

Maybe the answer is actually quite simple!

Your belief is that fairies & elementals don't exist!? Yet all you saw is pages & pages of elementals so maybe the answer is that they were simply trying to tell you that they do!? Maybe they have a message for you??

Not all beliefs are based on fact! Things are not always as they seem! There are things in our universe, which we may never be able to prove but with belief I suppose that anything is possible!
Old 12-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Unknown11

No no I'm more than willing to belief fairies are real I mean that would be like my fantasy from childhood coming true Would be absolutely great. It just that after childhood I have never believed in them you know because just like many I got thought they are just imagination. Stories. I had never seen a discussion forum where people would actually believe in them and I was stunned. Still am. I do believe there are other dimensions that exist I do believe in angels etc but again, this now is all new to me. I came to this section because I followed my intuition. My intuition simply said "elf". That's it I'm here to learn not to judge sorry if it sounded like that.

The thing is while I saw her I was fully awake. I sometimes see visions of other places and can go to astral plane while awake. I don't even need to meditate to do that. Sometimes it just happens. This place where I saw her holds special meaning to my soul. Also I saw her again today not in that place but just out of nowhere saw her face. She is definitely there for a reason.