Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Closed Thread

Old 22-02-2007, 12:29 AM
angelicious

Creative Visualization

Kia ora,

Creative visualization, is the strongest, most powerful tool that has allowed my Spiritual Developement to excelerate. I visualize and manifest the life I am living now (sometimes consciously, sometimes subconsciously) just by knowing this simple truth....

'I Am Gods Co-Creator, I Share the Creative Powers Of God.'

Be empowered by acknowledging God's Divine Grace that dwells within you, for the Kingdom of God is within you Right Now. You need not look to anything or anyone else for you have an abundant supply of everything that God is (wisdom, protection, creativity, love, good health to name a few). Creatively visualize this Kingdom that's alive inside you right now, a reservoir of Gods pure Essence, free of impurities, then watch as you manifest a magnificent life that's lived purely by Spirit.

PS: A great read & practical guide on this subject.....'Creative Visualization' - by Shakti Gawain.

Last edited by angelicious : 22-02-2007 at 12:47 AM.
Old 22-02-2007, 03:18 AM
karen

Philippians 2

Imitating Christ's Humility

1If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. 5Your attitude should be the same as that of Christ Jesus:
6Who, being in very nature[a] God,
did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
7but made himself nothing,
taking the very nature[b] of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8And being found in appearance as a man,
he humbled himself
and became obedient to death
Old 22-02-2007, 05:10 AM
angelicious

Philippians 4:8
8.Finally my brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praise-worthy -think about such things.
Closed Thread