Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 10-12-2019, 05:02 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Of course, I understand that.

Most people are not comfortable discussing this subject, the way I do. It certainly doesn't mesh with mainstream religious belief.

Your locked in now.
Your life is not your own anymore.

Interested to see how you unconfuse the mainstream. LOL
I got my popcorn.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Your locked in now.

Interested to see how you unconfuse the mainstream. LOL
I got my popcorn.

Sorry, I didn't get that. What do you mean?
Old 10-12-2019, 06:07 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Sorry, I didn't get that. What do you mean?

Locked in, and life not being your own?

Once we gain a certain knowledge, responsibility comes with it.
Spirits will direct you and guide you.
Spirits will manipulate your life.
Life as you knew it before your connection to the Living Liquid Divine Love Light
(as I like to call it) has changed and will continue to change, but with the stakes
much higher.

Unconfusing the mainstream?

This is like pulling teeth from an unwilling person.

Popcorn?

Me watching and hoping you have more success then I have had.
Old 10-12-2019, 07:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Locked in, and life not being your own?

Once we gain a certain knowledge, responsibility comes with it.
Spirits will direct you and guide you.
Spirits will manipulate your life.
Life as you knew it before your connection to the Living Liquid Divine Love Light
(as I like to call it) has changed and will continue to change, but with the stakes
much higher.

Unconfusing the mainstream?

This is like pulling teeth from an unwilling person.

Popcorn?

Me watching and hoping you have more success then I have had.

Ah yes, I see what you mean now.

What you are referring to is occultism, witchcraft, the left hand path in general. I don't know much about it, though they do deal with spirits, yes.

From what I understand, it is important to establish firm boundaries and make sure your spirits/familiars/elementals don't overstep them. I have nothing against this sort of thing, if someone wishes to engage in witchcraft, they can have at it, as long as they respect and take care of their spirits.

I personally have never had any interest in that sort of thing, never done a ritual of any sort or even attempted magickal workings. Again, if that's your thing, fine by me.

I myself have never met a spirit or elemental, but I know people who have and I trust them when they tell me, that they are real.

Gods on the other hand are a completely different matter. My relationship with the gods is built on friendship and quite frankly, I consider them family and the feeling is actually mutual.

I have a closer relationship with the Goddess, which is based on Tantric principles and is a communion of sorts.

All of the gods I've been in contact with have helped me out in more ways than one, but it was never the result of begging, or commanding, or compelling, or through any sort of ritual.

Just to give you one example, I once had a threeway conversation between Inanna and her brother Utu (they are very close). I casually mentioned to Utu, without any expectation that it would actually happen, that it would be great if he could arrange some sort of nifty job for me and I even had an approximate salary in mind and what kind of role I would enjoy. At that point, I had been unemployed for months, not least because I was still recovering from the aftereffects of Kundalini Syndrome.

The next day, the phone rang, it was my brother and he had just heard of a job opening through a friend. My sister happened to know the owner of the company, I had a job interview, it was the exact salary (to the cent) and the exact role I had envisioned, when I casually mentioned it to Utu. I got the job and I'm still working in that role, which I enjoy very much.

Btw, if you think the gods are some sort of lesser spirits, I have to disabuse you of that notion. Utu is the Sun God. He has complete control over our star and could probably wipe out earth with a solar flare, on a whim, if he really wanted to. Not that he would ever do that, but I gave you this example to indicate what kind of power these beings have. They are cosmic beings with immense power and the corresponding responsibility and wisdom.
Old 10-12-2019, 08:09 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Ah yes, I see what you mean now.

What you are referring to is occultism, witchcraft, the left hand path in general. I don't know much about it, though they do deal with spirits, yes.

From what I understand, it is important to establish firm boundaries and make sure your spirits/familiars/elementals don't overstep them. I have nothing against this sort of thing, if someone wishes to engage in witchcraft, they can have at it, as long as they respect and take care of their spirits.

I personally have never had any interest in that sort of thing, never done a ritual of any sort or even attempted magickal workings. Again, if that's your thing, fine by me.

I myself have never met a spirit or elemental, but I know people who have and I trust them when they tell me, that they are real.

Gods on the other hand are a completely different matter. My relationship with the gods is built on friendship and quite frankly, I consider them family and the feeling is actually mutual.

I have a closer relationship with the Goddess, which is based on Tantric principles and is a communion of sorts.

All of the gods I've been in contact with have helped me out in more ways than one, but it was never the result of begging, or commanding, or compelling, or through any sort of ritual.

Just to give you one example, I once had a threeway conversation between Inanna and her brother Utu (they are very close). I casually mentioned to Utu, without any expectation that it would actually happen, that it would be great if he could arrange some sort of nifty job for me and I even had an approximate salary in mind and what kind of role I would enjoy. At that point, I had been unemployed for months, not least because I was still recovering from the aftereffects of Kundalini Syndrome.

The next day, the phone rang, it was my brother and he had just heard of a job opening through a friend. My sister happened to know the owner of the company, I had a job interview, it was the exact salary (to the cent) and the exact role I had envisioned, when I casually mentioned it to Utu. I got the job and I'm still working in that role, which I enjoy very much.

Btw, if you think the gods are some sort of lesser spirits, I have to disabuse you of that notion. Utu is the Sun God. He has complete control over our star and could probably wipe out earth with a solar flare, on a whim, if he really wanted to. Not that he would ever do that, but I gave you this example to indicate what kind of power these beings have. They are cosmic beings with immense power and the corresponding responsibility and wisdom.

No idea about witchcraft or any occult you mentioned.

No idea of a left hand path (We use the Red Road)

Native American way of life has been my path/Road.
Or way of the Pipe to be more specific.
The pipe brought to us by The White Buffalo Calf Maiden.
You can call it occult if you wish.
I've been called worst. LOL

Nagi tanka = Great mystery which one may call source.
Wankan Tanka = Creator beings (we say 606 of them)
Tunkashilas = more Angel type entities and Earth Spirits down to the Rocks.
Ancestors = those which were once human.
Something like that.

Which they are all Spirit which emanates from the Great Spirit.
We also call them all relatives.

We can just call it a failure to communicate, I am fine with that.
(I'll take take the failure since I am not a good communicator with words, I like pictures.)
Old 10-12-2019, 08:36 PM
Master

Quote:
No idea about witchcraft or any occult you mentioned.

No idea of a left hand path (We use the Red Road)

Native American way of life has been my path/Road.
Or way of the Pipe to be more specific.
The pipe brought to us by The White Buffalo Calf Maiden.
You can call it occult if you wish.
I've been called worst. LOL

Nagi tanka = Great mystery which one may call source.
I = Creator beings (we say 606 of them)
Tunkashilas = more Angel type entities and Earth Spirits down to the Rocks.
Ancestors = those which were once human.
Something like that.

Which they are all Spirit which emanates from the Great Spirit.
We also call them all relatives.

We can just call it a failure to communicate, I am fine with that.
(I'll take take the failure since I am not a good communicator with words, I like pictures.)

Thanks for the clarification.

I have great respect for the Native American tradition.

I particularly like the idea of the Great Spirit

It is cool that we have people with so many different cultural backgrounds on this forum.

Witchcraft and Occultism is just the Western version of Shamanism, or native tradition all over the world. It preceded the current monotheisms by thousands of years, tens of thousands of years in some cases.

My ancestors, the ancient Hungarians, were also following a Shamanic tradition before their (forced) conversion to Christianity. Some still do and have revived parts of the old religion, which I find fascinating. It does go back to ancient Sumeria in the end, like most things within human civilisation.
Old 10-12-2019, 09:01 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Thanks for the clarification.

I have great respect for the Native American tradition.

I particularly like the idea of the Great Spirit

It is cool that we have people with so many different cultural backgrounds on this forum.

Witchcraft and Occultism is just the Western version of Shamanism, or native tradition all over the world. It preceded the current monotheisms by thousands of years, tens of thousands of years in some cases.

My ancestors, the ancient Hungarians, were also following a Shamanic tradition before their (forced) conversion to Christianity. Some still do and have revived parts of the old religion, which I find fascinating. It does go back to ancient Sumeria in the end, like most things within human civilisation.

It's all good.

Maybe I should have said this differently.
Quote:
Your locked in now.

Maybe I should have said:
Once you've tasted The Nectar of The Gods,
you can't go back to life as you new it.
Old 10-12-2019, 10:23 PM
Legrand

Quote:
It's all good.

Maybe I should have said this differently.

Maybe I should have said:
Once you've tasted The Nectar of The Gods,
you can't go back to life as you new it.

Just love this conversation. I like this new way you say it ImthatIm.

From my personal contact with Inanna, She always ask before doing something that may change ones life.

Antoine
Old 11-12-2019, 02:49 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Just love this conversation. I like this new way you say it ImthatIm.

From my personal contact with Inanna, She always ask before doing something that may change ones life.

Antoine

She sounds nice.

The white Buffalo Calf Maiden killed the first person She came in contact
with for acting on a sexual thought about Her.

Two different worlds I guess.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:10 AM
Master

@ NoOne ... do continue deeper