Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 22-11-2019, 06:32 AM
Master
I AM has taken to talking to me.

Recently I have been receiving communications in my mind. They could just be my imagination but they seem like genuine communications from other beings. These communications come with the sensation of a very powerful and deep being.

This being does seem rather alien to me and I get the impression that I am alien to it. It sort of queries me about my spiritual stance. It ponders why do I maintain "we are" and "God is" when in fact everything is I AM?

In many ways it is like I am talking with solipsism. This being is very self contained. It is wondering what my belief in God actually is. It is not a pleasant experience. There is tension between us.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 22-11-2019, 07:02 AM
Master
As SF member Hawiian Dream said yesterday on a post, to which I agree. For the highest good and the highest love, if it's not talking about that then ignore.
Old 22-11-2019, 08:29 AM
Master
The thing is that I have been trying to ignore it. It started years ago as a slow build up of force. But recently it has become overwhelming. It demands that I pay it attention. My conclusion is that it is related to my ego and that somehow I have suppressed my ego which is pushing back.

One cannot be too careful with ones own "I".

Old 23-11-2019, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Recently I have been receiving communications in my mind. They could just be my imagination but they seem like genuine communications from other beings. These communications come with the sensation of a very powerful and deep being.

This being does seem rather alien to me and I get the impression that I am alien to it. It sort of queries me about my spiritual stance. It ponders why do I maintain "we are" and "God is" when in fact everything is I AM?

In many ways it is like I am talking with solipsism. This being is very self contained. It is wondering what my belief in God actually is. It is not a pleasant experience. There is tension between us.
There is a way out of this.... actually ask the being who/what it is instead of assuming it is the "I AM" and if it answers with "I AM that I AM", you can say "how can YOU be the I AM when I thought that I WAS".

Extraterrestrial beings pretty much leave me alone for the most part now because I am totally insufferable towards them and show no mercy and don't even give them an inch...if they want to reach me, they know they gotta do something really spectacular and miraculous to get my attention now because I am really an "old hat" at all this inter-species communication by now...because you know what? Whatever they have to say isn't relevant to anybody else but myself anyway because nobody else ever gonna believe it.

You will usually find it will turn tail and run the very moment you say "in the name of Jesus Christ, tell me your name, Demon! The power of Christ compels you to tell me your true name!" Then watch the fireworks..
Old 23-11-2019, 06:33 AM
Master
Hi Shivani,

This being - whoever it is - is not THE "I AM". It is not light and love. It is actually quite dark and broody. But it is still an I AM of sorts. It is very self orientated. Like a big ego.

The whole thing is quite mysterious.

Old 23-11-2019, 06:35 AM
Master
In a way it is like me perceiving someone else's I AM from the outside. If I AM lies within....then it is like I am outside it looking in.

Old 23-11-2019, 06:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
In a way it is like me perceiving someone else's I AM from the outside. If I AM lies within....then it is like I am outside it looking in.

Seems like ' I Am ' is questioning itself ... Am I ?
It's insecure...
Old 23-11-2019, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Seems like ' I Am ' is questioning itself ... Am I ?
It's insecure...

Yes it could be that.

Old 23-11-2019, 10:22 AM
MAYA EL

You are just schizophrenic. This whole movement of "I AM" was started by a guy that I can't remember his name at the moment but he broke off of the theosophical society to start his own cult in the early 1900s and came up with the whole "i am" garbage.
Old 23-11-2019, 12:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
You are just schizophrenic. This whole movement of "I AM" was started by a guy that I can't remember his name at the moment but he broke off of the theosophical society to start his own cult in the early 1900s and came up with the whole "i am" garbage.

Complete nonsense....I AM has been the subject of conversation and spirituality for thousands of years.