Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-11-2017, 01:22 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
i couldnt agree more.even though every fibre in your being is probably screaming at him right now you are absolutely right in your thought process.it is not your place to break this apart(even though the walls are almost certainly crumbling around it if he is indeed your TF)feel the pain of the illusory separation,allow it to be,breathe through it and carry on for now.in the best way that you can.the chaser/runner complex is most hard on the chaser,but it will come back to you.in time.if he is unaware of what a twin flame IS,and you are still communicating,at least give him the words so that he can do the research if he wants.imagine if in 2 years time he comes to you and gets to know that u knew what it was all along and didnt help him with his understanding....like freck man why the hell didnt u tell me?u arrogant "word edit".kinda thing.whereas if u tell him NOW then there can be no blame attached to you....

Every fiber in my being IS/WAS screaming the opposite of what I wrote in the OP... It is. It was in our conversation last night ... and he KNEW it. BUT -- I could never tell him about the term twin flame or soul mate because he is an average Joe in the sense that he's not this deep. Even IF I did let him know we had a soul mate connection, he still wouldn't want to cross the line because he cares about his family dynamics. So, it wouldn't make sense to do that, in the end, anyways.. although I DO understand you.

If it was left up to me and the way I feel, I wouldn't have written such a post but it's all about him. He wants to keep his family in tact, so I shall respect that. It's not like I have a choice, anyways.

But I wanted to write this post I guess to encourage others that are in similar situations and try to propose another perspective so that the pain of the illusion of separation wouldn't hurt as much..
Old 03-11-2017, 01:24 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
no offense, it just seems like an 'excuse' to make it complicated. No one is under any obligation to the other to be 'blamed' for why they didn't tell them. These are just those typical ego excuses as to WHY it needs to be known. As for marriage. To me it means you are not going to be in a marriage type relationship with them at this current moment. Could change 20 years down the track but for now they are in your life to serve a different purpose than to be married to you right now.

soul mates, twin flames. lots of it is very mainstream now, as in, it's all in the here and now physical commitment with one another. Which is, well how it always is and has been between man and woman that didn't even 'need' to be soul mated. idk anymore. I'm interested in the spiritual and soul relationship rather than having the physical. If there were physical, i'd need a damn lot of space since we're not distant in spirit and soul. To forever be in him and him in me and by his side physically and he by mine, even im starting to choke on the suffocation! Im super glad he is in the industry he is in for work. if it were to be physical, we'd get lots of time apart physically and no, not so i can run around with another bloke while he's away. It's so i can re-group, get my own sense of self and just BE in my own space. Its an actual MUST for me. And possibly why traditional marriage and commitment never works for me. He'd need to be super secure in his relationship with me to understand its for my own personal, emotional and spiritual needs, not to go mess around with other men. believe me, lots of men can have absurd ideas when they are aware there are 'better' men out there that won't accuse her of wanting other men just because she's attractive enough to get other mens attention. He'd need to fully be secure in himself and our relationship because otherwise, it's a major insult and it wont work until thats addressed and owned as an individual issue.

hmmm rant done.
im just allowing myself to be put into her shoes.for me if she knew all of this stuff like 2 years ago and hadnt told me what the hell was going on.i would have been mad.albeit temporarily!its all about understanding or attempting to understand.for a twin flame that hasnt got a clue what is going on,it could literally be the difference between sanity and insanity....
Old 03-11-2017, 01:26 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkskymelody
Every fiber in my being IS/WAS screaming the opposite of what I wrote in the OP... It is. It was in our conversation last night ... and he KNEW it. BUT -- I could never tell him about the term twin flame or soul mate because he is an average Joe in the sense that he's not this deep. Even IF I did let him know we had a soul mate connection, he still wouldn't want to cross the line because he cares about his family dynamics. So, it wouldn't make sense to do that, in the end, anyways.. although I DO understand you.

If it was left up to me and the way I feel, I wouldn't have written such a post but it's all about him. He wants to keep his family in tact, so I shall respect that. It's not like I have a choice, anyways.

But I wanted to write this post I guess to encourage others that are in similar situations and try to propose another perspective so that the pain of the illusion of separation wouldn't hurt as much..
im liking that also.the pain of the ILLUSION of separation.we are already together in the 5d.we instinctively KNOW we belong.but it is not our place to push it,to try to own it,to try to POSSESS it.believe me im feeling you!!!!!
Old 03-11-2017, 01:45 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn68
im just allowing myself to be put into her shoes.for me if she knew all of this stuff like 2 years ago and hadnt told me what the hell was going on.i would have been mad.albeit temporarily!its all about understanding or attempting to understand.for a twin flame that hasnt got a clue what is going on,it could literally be the difference between sanity and insanity....
Fair enough I guess.
This actually points out how different some situations are. As for mine, we both knew what twin flames were before coming by one another. We'd also already previously had an 'awakening' and worked with spirit guides. He was 'psychically in tune' (still is) and I the same, the same yet varying levels. We could talk for hours about such topics plus, well anything and much never needed to be said. When hearts connect you can 'see' each other in the 3rd eye. He'd see me there as I'd see him and you feel it in your heart like a glow. In my case, i'm lucky i didn't have to 'awaken' them to spirituality or introduce them to spiritual topics or spiritual relationships such as soul mates and twin flames.

We work better at the soul level as a 'team' right now. Until balance in soul is accomplished at a stable enough rate to sustain the energy between the physical bodies and emotional bodies. The physical would only cause more damage. I don't think twin flames are here for a physical thing. I think they are here to work together in every way possible to achieve a complete awareness of all senses and abilities for last lifetime into acsension. I also hold the consideration that in mine and his astrological birth charts (defines a lot of this pyhysical life time lessons/purposes and such and also indicates soul history and path) the JUNO aspect is soul contracts and marriages and mine and his lay in Pisces. For us it's more important in this lifetime. Our last, to accomplish union of a spiritual connection. That is more important to our soul in this lifetime. If it were say in Taurus or another Earthly sign, we'd may be more attracted to 'traditional' marriage. It's just not for the elusive Pisces that wants to swim the depths of the spirit of their beloved rather than chain them to a 'physical Earth contract'. It really all can depend on what you are wanting to fulfill in this lifetime with soul marriage and soul contracts.

There are a lot of things to consider. The one most important thing is that, no matter what. This person, is still aa soverign being with a will to their own freedom of choice. No matter what they why's or why not's are. Their choice, no matter how much you think is 'owed' to you. MUST be respected. True love lets go and gives freedom.
Insecure love hangs on in fear it will leave.
Old 03-11-2017, 01:48 AM
Administrator
Hello Member

This is a reminder that I have had to "edit" the ***** in the thread for swear word filters. Please make note of the rule on swearing. I have edited them out in red to bring your attention to them.

Lynn
SF Admin
Old 03-11-2017, 01:55 AM
Knower
Quote:

Don't worry about new age terms. Just talk about feeling connected, and talk about the actual stuff that goes on with that connection. Weird stuff. Funny stuff.

It was a good year of basically freaking out about the whole thing until I discovered the Twin Flame label and community.

In spite of all the skeptics who come on here and lecture me about dogma and stuff, they don't know that I approached this from an empirical sense first.

As in, a whole bunch of weird and great things were happening. I didn't go looking for twin flames. In fact I didn't like the concept when I first heard it.

So if he's a plain speaking guy, talk about what is actually happening without the terminology. Talk about how good etc you feel when you too hang out etc.
Old 03-11-2017, 04:14 AM
Knower
We both know we have a ton in common and we speak/react almost the exact same to things. So, a lot of the mirroring and odd coincidences are blunt enough to where I don't have to point out oddities about us meeting.

Right now, all I'm left with is his presence on my social media account. I don't think he cares that I hit on him but I want more so I'm not doing that. Like he said the other day, it is better for the both of us.

So, I am here...missing him and sharing my situation about how marriage prevented me and a starcrossed soulmate from experiencing the connection, LIVE..but also to give words of encouragement .. By viewing things from their perspective and also the soul's. ..

When our biological bodies pass away and our souls float to another womb to be reborn, we are only new people but not new souls.. So in this way, reincarnation is just an illusion..

The same for separation from our soulmates.. It's an illusion... But.. We just miss the ones we are attracted to..due to human nature.. And so it becomes intertwined.. And our human selves suffer from the illusion of separation..

They can live on in our hearts. And we can try to master visiting them in dreams.. But constantly being frustrated at a situation, only drags your own spirit down .. So that's why I don't think it's a good idea to ask, "Why do you let your marriage get in the way of what we have?!" -- In the end, he does and that's the end of it. I have to find new ways of thinking and newer perspectives to not have an emotional breakdown from all of this..
Old 03-11-2017, 04:16 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Fair enough I guess.
This actually points out how different some situations are. As for mine, we both knew what twin flames were before coming by one another. We'd also already previously had an 'awakening' and worked with spirit guides. He was 'psychically in tune' (still is) and I the same, the same yet varying levels. We could talk for hours about such topics plus, well anything and much never needed to be said. When hearts connect you can 'see' each other in the 3rd eye. He'd see me there as I'd see him and you feel it in your heart like a glow. In my case, i'm lucky i didn't have to 'awaken' them to spirituality or introduce them to spiritual topics or spiritual relationships such as soul mates and twin flames.

We work better at the soul level as a 'team' right now. Until balance in soul is accomplished at a stable enough rate to sustain the energy between the physical bodies and emotional bodies. The physical would only cause more damage. I don't think twin flames are here for a physical thing. I think they are here to work together in every way possible to achieve a complete awareness of all senses and abilities for last lifetime into acsension. I also hold the consideration that in mine and his astrological birth charts (defines a lot of this pyhysical life time lessons/purposes and such and also indicates soul history and path) the JUNO aspect is soul contracts and marriages and mine and his lay in Pisces. For us it's more important in this lifetime. Our last, to accomplish union of a spiritual connection. That is more important to our soul in this lifetime. If it were say in Taurus or another Earthly sign, we'd may be more attracted to 'traditional' marriage. It's just not for the elusive Pisces that wants to swim the depths of the spirit of their beloved rather than chain them to a 'physical Earth contract'. It really all can depend on what you are wanting to fulfill in this lifetime with soul marriage and soul contracts.

There are a lot of things to consider. The one most important thing is that, no matter what. This person, is still aa soverign being with a will to their own freedom of choice. No matter what they why's or why not's are. Their choice, no matter how much you think is 'owed' to you. MUST be respected. True love lets go and gives freedom.
Insecure love hangs on in fear it will leave.
ok so i agree with you on 1 thing and disagree with you on another.why not come onto the thread that i created with the purpose of discussing this very concept,so that as a community we can thrash things like this out....the thing i agree with is that FREE WILL is PARAMOUNT in everything.what i disagree with is the idea that twin flames are not here for a physical type relationship.maybe you are confusing soulmate with twin flame.but again i can only speak from current understanding in an ongoing situation....and its POTENTIAL implications....
Old 03-11-2017, 04:47 AM
Knower
To be fair..and bring balance.. I think twin flames only come together physically when both souls have planned to take such a path.

One person's twin soul journey may include physical reunion, while another's does not. As twin flames we probably have different paths and missions from each other..

In my case, my SM helped me learn the art of letting go or the lesson is being attempted at best.. We clearly aren't meant to be in this moment in time......and this moment is all we've got .

Point being.. I can't tell someone else that their twin flame is meant to be physical yet I can't tell them it isn't because only the two souls know..and each a different path than my own.

As far as mine being married, I wouldn't have had his kids, anyways so maybe things did work out just as they should. I don't want biological kids nor do I wish to be married..clearly he did..

But just the free time together would've sufficed ..but here we are...right now..in this moment...and they are not here for whatever reason, so one can only find different routes to help themselves ..and respect the SM/TF who is living life, apart .
Old 03-11-2017, 04:59 AM
Suspended

Quote:
To be fair..and bring balance.. I think twin flames only come together physically when both souls have planned to take such a path.

One person's twin soul journey may include physical reunion, while another's does not. As twin flames we probably have different paths and missions from each other..

In my case, my SM helped me learn the art of letting go or the lesson is being attempted at best.. We clearly aren't meant to be in this moment in time......and this moment is all we've got .

Point being.. I can't tell someone else that their twin flame is meant to be physical yet I can't tell them it isn't because only the two souls know..and each a different path than my own.

As far as mine being married, I wouldn't have had his kids, anyways so maybe things did work out just as they should. I don't want biological kids nor do I wish to be married..clearly he did..

But just the free time together would've sufficed ..but here we are...right now..in this moment...and they are not here for whatever reason, so one can only find different routes to help themselves ..and respect the SM/TF who is living life, apart .
right so in other words you have NOT met your twin flame as yet....because if you had you would KNOW....this is beyond soulmate x10000000000(exageration maybe just a little).what you are speaking about however is soulmate connections.each brings you to a place and time,where with a bit of work you are able to let go and move onto the next connection.even though there may be conflictions along the way you are ALWAYS able to let go eventually.but each experience gives you necessary understandings and tools so that when you actually do come across the twin flame you will be able to HANDLE the fallout from it.so that you can come together eventually.this is happening all over the planet RIGHT NOW,albeit in its fledgeling stages.whenever a twin flame union occurs,the energy coming from such union raises the vibration of the planet a little,to make way for more and more twin flames to unite in the new age.a twin flame dynamic is like nothing that life has prepared you for.it is like looking into their eyes and seeing GOD.this i know.