Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-02-2011, 09:05 PM
45Uberti

How do we know archangels exist?

Where does this information originate from? How did these beings come to be known?
Old 15-02-2011, 02:59 AM
AngelBreeze

Archangels

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45Uberti
Where does this information originate from? How did these beings come to be known?

Warm greetings 45Uberti!

Good to hear from you. Concerning your question about archangels. They are spiritual beings that were created by God and who serve Him. They carry out different duties as are assigned by God.

There are two references to archangels in the Holy Bible, thus, we know of their existence and what they said or did. They indeed are still here as they are Eternal and pledge themselves to be of service to God forever.

One other thing that must be mentioned about either angels or archangels (which are higher in authority than the angels) is that an angel was made to be a little higher than man. And an angel or archangel has never been in human embodiment before. Therefore, truthfully speaking, no one can make the claim that they are or might be an angel. Angels vibrate at an extremely high spiritual rate and can be distinguished from other angels by the brightness of their colors and aura. I have made a study in Angelology.

Here is where we first learn about the archangels, from the Holy Bible.

"For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:" -- 1 THESSALONIANS 4:16 (KJV)

"Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee." -- JUDE 9 (KJV)

With many rainbows to you!
Old 15-02-2011, 03:21 AM
nightowl

Quote:

There is a lot of info out there regarding angels. The existence of angels I believe actually pre- dates the formation of Christianity. They exist in a number of different religions. Go on a angel info search on the web and you will find a great deal of interesting and thought provoking stuff. Have fun

nightowl
Old 15-02-2011, 03:35 AM
themaster

How do we know archangels exist?

The truthful answer is you currently can't.. I mean you can do the following..

- Talk to a channeled archangels..
- Connect inside to their energy/knowledge.. (bare in mind this is subjective to validation)

But the question of validating archangels existence is really up to debate.. I validate they exist because I believe "the one are all, all are one" a idea perpetuated by some of my teachers..

However, for the record it's my understanding a long time ago.. angels walked the earth and they will be able to do that again..
Quote:
This is my simple understanding..

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away..

We were "angels" or we are these beings we connect to.. but we decided to play a game of limitation.. we kind of forgot who we are.. and so the angels became our biggest supporters to help us remember who we are..

As mentioned they've been known about for a long, long time.. there responsible according to "new age" ideas/theory for building places likes the pyramids and the taj mahal (angels have incarnated in human form.. they've been here.. )

And it's my understanding on some of the information I've picked up.. that the angels were the ones on purpose who introduced "heaven and hell" not cause the hell place exists (well, in a way it does! ) but because they needed to introduce that idea to get us to think/look into a higher vibration.. now they want us to look into a vibration of "triality" or there is no wrong

This recent channel came out about angels from tyberonn/metatron I highest suggest a read it's pretty good..

http://spiritlibrary.com/earth-keepe...-angelic-realm
Old 15-02-2011, 03:39 AM
Master
Quote:

You can talk to them.
And they are not beings, except One. The are soul groups. Very extensive soul groups.

And yes, there are many metaphoric stories in circulation, but this is what they are, metaphors and stories.
Old 15-02-2011, 05:56 AM
Animus27

Quote:
Angels are Abrahamic beings that serve as messengers of Yahweh and Allah.

They came to be known through the folklore and scripture of near-east Semitic religion. And due to the post-modernist New Age movement they have became less and less associated with the original religions they come from.
Old 15-02-2011, 06:14 AM
Guide
Quote:

Mary and Joseph were visited by the archangel Gabriel, and before them the father and mother of John the Baptist.
Old 15-02-2011, 06:22 AM
nightowl

Quote:

I would think that many of the beliefs probably started with personal experiences with supernatural beings that were passed on either through oral or written traditions and then were incorporated into a religious system.
Old 15-02-2011, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
I would think that many of the beliefs probably started with personal experiences with supernatural beings that were passed on either through oral or written traditions and then were incorporated into a religious system.

I was thinking along the same lines.

The truth is, we just don't know. We can hear experiences from long ago, we can hear metaphorical stories... but in my opinion, we don't really need to know. If we can connect to an archangel, feel it, communicate with it, and so forth, that's all we really need.

But I know that's not what your question entailed, so I'll just say I agree with nightowl. I feel that long ago, when we first starting living on Earth, we were able to communicate with and see the spirit world far better than we do now. As a result, we were able to communicate with the beings we refer to now as angels and archangels. Maybe, as nightowl said, the stories passed down orally, etc.... and here we sit today.

Old 15-02-2011, 10:38 AM
Master
IMO..the answer is "you don't"...and does it really matter? As long as you believe and it works for you, that's all that counts. Use "trust".

Can you validate that you truly exist? I doubt there is anything that can be validated, except in the belief of man that it does exist? Is that enough?
It can be, if you want it to be.