Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-02-2011, 04:07 AM
sumitkumarpandit

Success is about having, excellence is about being. Success is about having money and fame, but excellence is being the best you can be.
Mike Ditka
sumitpandit.in
Old 20-02-2011, 06:13 AM
Experiencer
Detlef.. I think that you are presuming that thats the order based on how humans are born.

LightFilledHeart, the information that I have received from the spirits indicates that the angels and others of high stations do not want to have the 'human experience'. It is filled with pain and limitations. Therefore something like that would only be done if necessary.
Old 20-02-2011, 08:09 AM
blackfellawhitefella

i think detlef 'presumes' very little about anything , just quietly.

Old 20-02-2011, 10:02 AM
Experiencer

I personally don't know what to believe on this subject, but I understand the angel thing because I have had that revelation too in the past, but of course I am told it is all in my mind.
Old 20-02-2011, 10:52 AM
Master
Angnix, anything is possible, nothing is certain
Old 20-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detlef
Angnix, anything is possible, nothing is certain

I don't know how to interpret that really... maybe something I should think upon?
Old 20-02-2011, 11:56 PM
Pathfinder

Just wondering how you just realize you are an angel???
Old 21-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Knower

HEY I could use the love of an angel right now..i met my twin soul almost two years ago..there has been much pain and separation..and then of late he has been very loving and more present (this is an online relationship..we each know we cannot meet as we have partners...) however even though he is being much more present..and more loving..im waiting always waiting for the pain to return..especially as he is possibly leaving his partner and relocating..im just constantly bracing myself for more hurt..and its making me want to run from him..so much so that i feel a cold growing between us
so..if there is an angel out there who's love can comfort me and maybe guide me right now..it would be beautiful..

much love to you all
Old 21-02-2011, 03:26 AM
Experiencer
Pixie.. you aren't. Your human. You have a life to lead. Its quite simple.

Moonsail.. Our guides comfort us. You should speak aloud that you need comforting, and ask your guide to direct someone into your life to help you deal with your emotional crisis. Your guide will do what is needed, within its station, to help you achieve the balance that you need.
Old 21-02-2011, 07:24 AM
blackfellawhitefella

as we believe , so shall it be

(not that that says any thing about actual reality)

maybe you'd better start using ...imo ... youngfella