Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Love&Light

Who should be respected?

The obvious answer for me is our Angels and Guides, those who are Divine.. and those who are genuinely peaceful.

The reason I ask is because I think it can be perplexing as to who our precious ones are?

It seems politicians and pop stars, movie actors/actresses, fashion models and so on are greatly admired and respected, I personally think that stuff is largely Narcissism. And that the respect and admiration they get is probably misplaced?

So, who should be respected in this perplexing life experience do you think? Who is precious to us?

As usual I thank you for your replies in advance!
Old 17-02-2011, 08:02 PM
Haoma

I say, offer your energy to everyone. Be impartial. By offering respect for some and less for others is to apply judgement and therefore suggest lack. If anyone is special, then we all are. The Tao/Source/God (however you wish to name it) and its inexhaustible powers paradoxically disappear when we attempt to exclude anyone from its unprejudiced nature. If we're all exceptional beings, then why favor one over the other? The true leaders in our life are those we barely know to exist. Angels and guides offer us unconditional love and infinite wisdom as need be. We are all genuinely peaceful souls behind the human ego. Speak to that, and not what we see.
Old 17-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Enya

Respect yourself. All else follows that basic principle.
Old 17-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Master
I respect my divine self all the time.
My divine self is part of me, so I respect my self.
I respect my Self
Old 17-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Master
Those who come from a place of spirit not ego, earn my respect...

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace