Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-02-2011, 11:14 PM
Dilchannan

If your health is fine, than I can say that I do not believe that medication is causing a blockage, unless you think it can/does... I also agree with spiritlite, on sleep medication you miss some stages in your sleep...

Peace
Old 18-02-2011, 04:52 AM
sunny shine

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1966s
Hi Everyone,

I had one of the worst days of my life and somehow I wonder how some people can actually live with themselves being rude to others and not knowing when they are at fault too.

Man Kind is not as kind as it should be.

I'm using quite a bit of medication for my heart and cholesterol, blood pressure and then I have a sleeping problem. So I take quite a bit of tablets to help me sleep.

I was just wondering, does this have anything to do with my problems to connect to my Spirit Guides?

I'm worried that although I pray every night and ask for protection, that because I don't fall asleep as a normal person should, I might be opening myself more to negative energies than needed.

I read somewhere once that negative energies can reach out more and find you open to them when you are drunk or on drugs.

Any ideas please????

I wake up in the middle of the night always around 3am to 4 am. This makes me very tired in the mornings as I would normally take more tablets to sleep.

During the day specially when it's hot my blood pressure either drops very low or goes up too high and I need to lay down for an hour.

Lately I've woken up with a Numb feeling all over my body. A funny feeling I can't explain. I have to walk around and be up for a while to make it disappear.

Thank you.

I would strongly recommend you to refrain from doing any types of meditation or spiritual practice at this moment. You need to solve certain things so that you are able to resume your normal sleep patterns etc.
Old 18-02-2011, 05:03 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by a1966s
I wake up in the middle of the night always around 3am to 4 am. This makes me very tired in the mornings as I would normally take more tablets to sleep.
This is supposed to becoming pretty common.. It doesn't affect me as of yet (weird schedule) but it's my understanding.. if you use the energy of being awake for a few hours (for some people) it's there most creative time of day/night

You can get a lot done and then try and go back to sleep at 6-7 (assuming your schedule allows that)

Steve Rother has talked about this as the 3 a.m. club or the 4 a.m. club.. you might check out some of their broadcasts on youtube etc.

I feel you have a lot of issues to work out based on your text and it's complaining.. if I were you.. I'd spend a hell of a lot of time getting to know me and removing negativity from my space/reality..
Old 18-02-2011, 03:19 PM
a1966s

Thank you everyone for all the help.
I merely mentioned the medication for the health issue to say that I'm on quite a bit.
I don't rely on sleeping medication and sometimes when I've had a very busy day won't need it.
I like to work at night when it's quiet.
I still need a good couple of hours to work during the day too.
That's when it all goes wrong a bit.

Thank you for the advice and answers.