Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2017, 12:23 AM
Experiencer

When you have no way out, how do you make peace with the situation?

This person is in a relationship, and their SO made it pretty clear she did not want us talking, even as friends. This was close to a year ago. This is a bizzare situation where, I feel that this is the only profound darkness present in my life, and I am only distracting myself at this point. Somehow, im on a very high speed road to great "success", whatever that means in this world, but i dont feel open to love again. I feel even if I travel the world and gain much fame, i would cry myself to sleep at the end of the night. I see this person everywhere where I imagine seeing him and I dont ask for it, so that adds insult to injury.

I want to write a letter of sorts, to gain balance and peace, and maybe gain some understanding as to why the funk hit the fan and we were only in each others presence for a month. It really felt like spiritual shock and my brain shutdown. Something happened with him, but im unsure if it involved me.

but my morals are sound, and i simply don't want to upset his girl again. i feel really trapped. Any ideas?
Old 30-04-2017, 12:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliana israel
This person is in a relationship, and their SO made it pretty clear she did not want us talking, even as friends. This was close to a year ago. This is a bizzare situation where, I feel that this is the only profound darkness present in my life, and I am only distracting myself at this point. Somehow, im on a very high speed road to great "success", whatever that means in this world, but i dont feel open to love again. I feel even if I travel the world and gain much fame, i would cry myself to sleep at the end of the night. I see this person everywhere where I imagine seeing him and I dont ask for it, so that adds insult to injury.

I want to write a letter of sorts, to gain balance and peace, and maybe gain some understanding as to why the funk hit the fan and we were only in each others presence for a month. It really felt like spiritual shock and my brain shutdown. Something happened with him, but im unsure if it involved me.

but my morals are sound, and i simply don't want to upset his girl again. i feel really trapped. Any ideas?

if you are in a cage, you can pretend you are not in a cage and that will make you feel better. Whether you like that sort of thing is up to you. But sometimes, the best approach is to honestly face the facts of your own life even when you don't like them. I know it hurts, but as I am learning myself sometimes I can't make it better and life is just going to hurt.

But it seems like you are being given a choice,,,, deny the 'success' path and see what comes of it, or choose 'success' and you will cry yourself to sleep at nights. That is a *very* hard choice to have to make and I think you must be someone profound to be able to get to face it in such an intimate way. But I know that doesn't help you...

As far as the twins, I consider it a curse to have to want the twin so badly and then it not even come to pass that you can be together or even communicate. But, some curses are there for good reason as it turns out. It'll all come out in the wash, eventually.
Old 30-04-2017, 12:48 AM
Suspended
Master
If my twin was married or in a relationship I would tell whoever she was with that she is my twin flame and we share the same soul and she's mine forever.
Old 30-04-2017, 01:41 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
if you are in a cage, you can pretend you are not in a cage and that will make you feel better. Whether you like that sort of thing is up to you. But sometimes, the best approach is to honestly face the facts of your own life even when you don't like them. I know it hurts, but as I am learning myself sometimes I can't make it better and life is just going to hurt.

But it seems like you are being given a choice,,,, deny the 'success' path and see what comes of it, or choose 'success' and you will cry yourself to sleep at nights. That is a *very* hard choice to have to make and I think you must be someone profound to be able to get to face it in such an intimate way. But I know that doesn't help you...

As far as the twins, I consider it a curse to have to want the twin so badly and then it not even come to pass that you can be together or even communicate. But, some curses are there for good reason as it turns out. It'll all come out in the wash, eventually.
I do believe almost everything happens for a reason. I would think love conquers all, and one doesn't have to suffer due to simply being good people
Old 30-04-2017, 01:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
If my twin was married or in a relationship I would tell whoever she was with that she is my twin flame and we share the same soul and she's mine forever.
Well dang lol talk about brutal honesty.
Old 30-04-2017, 02:27 AM
Pathfinder
You must let them have other relationships and work on their karma with others. Keep loving and working on yourself and don't worry about the outcome. So all you can do is keep going. You keep going as you have in all other incarnations, whether you find each other that time around or not.
Old 30-04-2017, 02:46 AM
Master

Quote:
I do believe almost everything happens for a reason. I would think love conquers all, and one doesn't have to suffer due to simply being good people

personally, it was an eye-opener when I found I wasn't as good a person as I made myself out to be.

Which is part of why this plays out the way it does I assume
Old 01-05-2017, 02:16 PM
Experiencer

You're right. I think my biggest lesson here I guess is even though men are less emotional than women, I have to learn emotional boundaries. Sometimes an emotional attachment to an outside party hurts worse than a physical one. As a loner for a great deal of my life, I'm learning the difference between lovers and friends in regards to emotions. I'm empathetic and emotionally attentive to men as well as women, but I guess when it's the opposite sex it can cause issues.
Old 01-05-2017, 02:37 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:

Sincerely?

Leave it alone. Pull yourself out of it. You hold the key to your way out. It's up to you to use it.

Old 01-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Experiencer

Yeah, that's what I plan on doing. I don't think I'll be exclusive to anyone in the future, as I feel it's simply not how I was fashioned and formed, I care a lot about everybody, and if you place an exclusivity label, someone will get hurt, now disregarding the twin flame theory. We're all naturally selfish.... and I don't really trust people 100 percent with my soul, as I have seen some pretty evil people with a high vibration. It would be nice to gain some Understanding, but it is what it is.