Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-04-2017, 05:46 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
You're right Lorelyn. The slip up. We both boxed it. For me it's figuring out why one is so different than the other. If you notice, i'm more about love being the importance rather than the title anyway. I came here to say that i slipped up more by realizing i said the 'twin flame seekers' from the op which is not the op in this thread topic but another. I'd just been posting in that thread about distractions and had confused the two threads in that moment.

I'm on your same wavelength about love being the importance. Let people have all the theorizing they like but that's where it really is!

Old 30-04-2017, 08:03 PM
Deactivated Account

I don't think of "twins" in terms of signs, numbers, or coincidences. It's way beyond anything like that. This is the closest description I've come across to explain what it feels like- at least to me.

"He may not recognize you, even though you have finally met again, even though you know him. You can feel the bond. You can see the potential, the future. But he does not. His fears, his intellect, his problems keep a veil over his heart's eyes. He does not let you help him sweep the veil aside. You mourn and grieve, and he moves on. Destiny can be so delicate. When both recognize each other, no volcano could erupt with more passion. The energy released is tremendous. Soul recognition may be immediate. A sudden feeling of familiarity, of knowing this new person at depths far beyond what the conscious mind could know. At depths usually reserved for family members. Or even deeper than that. Intuitively knowing what to say, how they will react. A feeling of safety and a trust far greater than could be earned in only one day or one week or one month. Soul recognition may be subtle and slow. A dawning of awareness as the veil is gently lifted. Not everyone is ready to see right away. There is timing at work and patience may be necessary for the one who sees first. You may be awakened by the touch of his hands, or the kiss of her lips, and your soul jolted back to life. The touch that awakens may be that of your child, of a parent, of a sibling, or of a true friend. Or it may be your beloved, reaching across the centuries, to kiss you once again and to remind you that you are together always, to the end of time."
Old 01-05-2017, 06:51 AM
Master
Fairy Crystal - I too have experienced the many similarities with the person I call my twin soul. So specific in fact, like we both spent years saving up for the same car model, how we both had a substance abuse issue with the same substance years ago before our awakening. The similarities in tastes are odd but then we are also total opposites, complimentary, but deep down share an essence. As you said, essence does express it's self outwardly in many ways.

As for your list about twin flames, twin souls, soulmates etc I think there are good relationships full of respect and true love and then not so good relationships and I think it's more powerful to simply focus on what is ACTUALLY going on in the relationship (or lack there of) instead of labeling it.
Old 01-05-2017, 06:54 AM
Master
Inika - maybe you keep confusing the two threads because you think signs are really just distractions ;)
Old 01-05-2017, 09:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebird21
Fairy Crystal - I too have experienced the many similarities with the person I call my twin soul. So specific in fact, like we both spent years saving up for the same car model, how we both had a substance abuse issue with the same substance years ago before our awakening. The similarities in tastes are odd but then we are also total opposites, complimentary, but deep down share an essence. As you said, essence does express it's self outwardly in many ways.

As for your list about twin flames, twin souls, soulmates etc I think there are good relationships full of respect and true love and then not so good relationships and I think it's more powerful to simply focus on what is ACTUALLY going on in the relationship (or lack there of) instead of labeling it.
I totally agree. Too many seem to be desperately searching for their TF, thinking it will bring them happiness.
Always reminds me of something Abraham Hicks said, along the vein of, you are where you are and that is okay. That has to be okay.
Old 01-05-2017, 03:10 PM
Lorelyen

You see...

Signs? There's guy in our Zumba class. His name begins with the same initial as mine and lo and behold I found this morning we have the same birthday if not the same year.

Should I run into the street to proclaim he might be my twin flame?

Not likely.

Old 01-05-2017, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSinger
Just want to make sure I am understanding this
or am I seeing to far into coincidences.

Examples:
1. Your moms name is Jade. TF's moms name is Jane.
2. Your dads name is Barry. TF's dads name is Barry.
3. You both have an aunt Amy.
4. You were born 3 days off from their dads birthday.
5. They were born 3 days off from your moms birthday.

Is this just me stretching??
Or could this be signs?

Sounds like Stretching to me.
Old 01-05-2017, 09:49 PM
Guide

These seem more like coincidences than signs to me.

When my tf came back in my life after decades apart I kept seeing the number 59 everywere and on May 9th (5/9) we got to see each other in person again. This kind of thing is more of a "sign" to me than a coincidence.

Once you know about signs you can try to make anything fit. Keep your eyes and ears open for things like songs or numbers that just pop up for no reason.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I totally agree. Too many seem to be desperately searching for their TF, thinking it will bring them happiness.
Always reminds me of something Abraham Hicks said, along the vein of, you are where you are and that is okay. That has to be okay.

Nice. I've never checked out Abraham Hicks, is he mainly known for law of attraction stuff? I have heard the name a lot.

Yes - it is what it is :) that's where we find peace and joy, through relaxing into acceptance.

FairyCrystal, my apologies for implying that one needs to have a dramatic awakening triggered by their twin for it to be genuine, on your thread. I see now that you are with your twin (if we must use these labels ;) ). There is no "right way" only our personal way.
Old 02-05-2017, 12:08 AM
Master
OP - the person I call my twin soul's parents names and my parents names both rhym. I don't think that is a coincidence.

Signs or omens as I call them, little hints from the phenomenal world pointing you in the right direction, POP OUT at you. You receive them when you are in a surrendered place emotionally, not looking for them. You can ask, then let go and see what happens...

So it's really up to your gut feeling if those are signs.

Today I asked for a sign. I hardly ever do this but am going through something and thought mineaswell give it a shot. Get this, I was driving and a voice in my head said turn right. I turn right then the voice in my head said your sign is coming up, it's right here. I look to my left and the name of the road I'm on is BLISS Rd.

I thought that's a good sign then drove on. But I'm skeptical and wanted a little more of a boost, so I asked for another. I said I want one really obvious. Immediately I see a gorgeous fox. You can only understand how significant this is if you are me, but it is :)

Then right before I turned into my driveway I looked down at my mileage (which I never do) and it's at 156111 (111111) so what the heck.

I am not a naturally trusting person in these things, but I do experience omens as a sign you are in flow (trusting life and aligning with your essence) and omens are little hints that help us Trust there is more going on behind the scenes.

That's my story, thanks for reading. And I hope it gives some insight.