Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-05-2017, 03:56 AM
Knower

My Ascension began very soon after I met my Twin. I had zero idea what was happening to me, and the awakening came on VERY rapidly. It was relentless until I gave in to and realized what was going on. In most cases your Twin will trigger your Ascension/Awakening, and the road to Union is actually the Ascension process, if that makes sense. When my Awakening was nearing "completion" (as in slowing down) and I had purged many believe systems, condepedency, etc this then triggered my TF's awakening and now he's in the thick of it. Mine took around 1 year, but it's said that the female energy usually takes longer to process through. My Twin and I have remained "together" since the day we met (not together in a traditional sense though). I purged and healed all on my own, but my Twin lovingly stayed by my side and while some days while I was in the worst Dark nights of the soul I WISHED he would run, he didn't.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:53 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katastrophic
My Ascension began very soon after I met my Twin. I had zero idea what was happening to me, and the awakening came on VERY rapidly. It was relentless until I gave in to and realized what was going on. In most cases your Twin will trigger your Ascension/Awakening, and the road to Union is actually the Ascension process, if that makes sense. When my Awakening was nearing "completion" (as in slowing down) and I had purged many believe systems, condepedency, etc this then triggered my TF's awakening and now he's in the thick of it. Mine took around 1 year, but it's said that the female energy usually takes longer to process through. My Twin and I have remained "together" since the day we met (not together in a traditional sense though). I purged and healed all on my own, but my Twin lovingly stayed by my side and while some days while I was in the worst Dark nights of the soul I WISHED he would run, he didn't.

When do you know when your ascension process has come to completion? When I first started going through it, for the first 3-4 months was the strongest, craziest energy and crazy stuff happening that I have never experienced before. Then it slowed down and went into purging (as I wrote about on here), the purging has lasted for months and it seems, everything that could go wrong, did. The really crazy thing about the purging was a lot of stuff happened in a period of about 4 months, like everything went wrong at once.
But what was so strange is stuff happened all at once that could have happened at any time, like stuff going wrong at my house. I have lived back here for 6 years in this house and none of this happened in all that time, then in a matter of a few months, all this stuff goes wrong. The timing was just strange. The fact that all the time I've been here, none of it happened, then all of a sudden, everything happened at once. Along with a lot of other stuff as well. It was very strange and it all felt like I was under attack.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 01-05-2017, 02:52 PM
Master
I had always felt little triggers my whole life but I had no idea what they were or what it even meant. (Until after my awakening and looking back)

That being said. I did not have my spiritual awakening until after I met my TF and he left without a word. The devastation, the deep immense pain, the suffering, the loss, the abandonment, the utter grief was something that just pushed me over the edge I suppose. It opened my eyes.

I changed. I don't know what exactly a spiritual awakening is, or if its just a label. But I came out of that relationship, that grief and mourning a completely different person. I didn't ask to be changed, I didn't meditate it to happen, I wasn't reading about it. As a matter of fact I had NO idea what twin flames even were or what an awakening actually was.

I only learned when I began to research.. symptoms. The things that were happening to me that I could not explain.

So I don't know if it was Him that caused my awakening or if it was from the suffering. But here I am.. still SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS.