Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-04-2017, 08:06 PM
Master
Spiritual Awakening after meeting TF

I'm curious about this one. I didn't have my spiritual awakening when/after I met my TF. For me my spiritual awakening happened more than 10 years prior. And to be honest, it has been an accumulation of things throughout my entire life. There has not been a moment where it started, it has always been there. Just that as a young child I closed myself off because there was no resonance in my environment. But it got activated later on again, and the interest in spiritual/paranormal had never left me.
I actively started my intuitive development in 2005. I met my TF last year in 2016.

So I'm wondering, are there more people here who know for sure they have met their TF and have had their awakening (way) before meeting their TF?

Also, what do you consider to be "spiritual awakening"?

I'm asking this as I'm beginning to think more and more that this is the reason why I am involved with my TF and hardly anyone else seems to be. Because most still have to go through that awakening. I think.
I've already had that and gone through an awful lot of personal development since. I was ready -and working towards- manifesting my goals and soul's desire when I met him. I had clear what my Soul's energy is and what I come to bring here on earth this life.
Old 28-04-2017, 08:47 PM
Guide

Perhaps. But what about your counterpart.. did he have his before meeting you as well?

As for me .. well hmm.. i think that ive always known since childhood i was very very "different" and that most of what people gravitate towards in life doesnt really satisfy me. I always felt that was more to it then the old 3d blah boring stuff. Interestingly i have always felt that how things currrently are isnt how we are meant to live either. Never agreed with consume buy die and be dictated on how to live and what to strive for.

Spiritual awakening.. i feel its realizing there is far more to life then beyond what we see going on a daily basis. That there is things hidden that we cannot see physically that are happening every single moment of every day. That everything has an intelligent design unlike that dreadful "we crawled out of a mudpit" idea or that big bang theory. yuck.

i think theres alot more to it then spiritual awakening as to why many are not involved with dear ole twinnies.. i think that the biggest reason is what kind and how severe is the traumas they have suffered in childhood. Another is that depending on what type of soul contracts they have to fulfill too.

i also think that those who do have spiritual awakening with their tf are the ones whose lives were badly off course to what their souls have intended. They needed tf to come and destroy them..and boy do they lol. But some.. probably most are just too stubborn and why they run away to go right back to the same toxic behaviors as before.
Old 28-04-2017, 09:46 PM
Guide

It wasn't a specific time or incident, more of a gradual awakening to the plight of those less fortunate that naturally occurred throughout life. For my twin it was a near death experience and miraculous recovery that caused his awakening. He was very far from awakened. It was after this that we came back in each other's lives.

I can see that everything I did in my life was "training" for coming back together with him today (and there was some odd stuff thrown at me that made family and friends wonder how I got interested in those things) and the mission we now work on together. Everything that happened to him put him in the right position to come back together with me at this time as well.

We were so young when we met there was no way for either of us to understand, or even see, any of this. So yes I guess meeting him decades ago did start us on this path.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal

So I'm wondering, are there more people here who know for sure they have met their TF and have had their awakening (way) before meeting their TF?

Also, what do you consider to be "spiritual awakening"?

I'm asking this as I'm beginning to think more and more that this is the reason why I am involved with my TF and hardly anyone else seems to be. Because most still have to go through that awakening. I think.
I've already had that and gone through an awful lot of personal development since. I was ready -and working towards- manifesting my goals and soul's desire when I met him. I had clear what my Soul's energy is and what I come to bring here on earth this life.

We have to reach a level of maturity, fearlessness, and basically ability to handle and work through what is being mirrored to us that we don't like... without running away. We also have to know that we are deserving of Love and be able to both give and receive it freely, a big one for twin flames.

If spiritual awakening means reading spiritual books and doing yoga and meditating and learning about chakras then I did not have a spiritual awakening when I reunited with my twin. What occurred for me was a drastic UN-LEARNING process and involved actually no reading spiritual books. It was very dramatic, major emotional releases and self talk for hours every day. Going deep within and just remembering who I am by feeling my heart and surrendering to Love. I had no spiritual beliefs at the time, including did not believe in souls or twin flames, and beliefs are not necessary for waking up. I had lost touch with myself, so it was more intense for me.

This was triggered by meeting my twin but I gotta say no matter how mature and aware somebody is I do believe meeting your twin ALWAYS is profound and turns your world upside down while shaking who you thought you were to your core. The intensity and how well you can handle it depends on how aware and in touch with your heart you already are.
Old 29-04-2017, 01:34 AM
Ascender

It's an interesting question, for me, I would say my spiritual SEARCH has been going on for my entire life. My spiritual AWAKENING, has happened full blown in the last 4-5 years and started slightly before meeting tf. It's hard to say where the real beginning was, it has involved many things that happened throughout the course of my life. Many things that seemed unrelated, different events, turned out to all play a part of it and be connected.
I would say what jump started it was that I started to make improvements on myself. It began with working out regularly (losing the baby fat from my kids) and improving my diet a lot. It was like once my body and health improved, my mind followed. I took steps to improve my mind and circumstances. That led to meeting tf. Also in 2014 I stopped watching TV, I believe this helped to greatly de-program my mind.

You asked what spiritual awakening is to everyone. Like I said, I was always on this spiritual search as I knew there was a spirit realm but I didn't quite believe the religion that was hammered into me growing up. But what the awakening did that was different was gave me access to the spirit realm, communication with guides, higher selfs and entities. It started with syncs, some where pretty amazing like not having the money for my house taxes and the money coming randomly from something else in the same amount. And the repeating numbers, his name, and other signs. My twin also activated my third eye, I believe only he could do that but I don't know why. It started with us having that weird eye contact and when I would look into his eyes, my third eye twitched. At the time, I didn't know that this was what was happening, I thought I had developed a twitch that only happened when I looked in his eyes. It was actually really embarrassing.
Then he broke my heart, but more than that, he left me in a state of shock. That's when I vailed to fix my patterns and did months of emotional work on myself. That seemed to send me into Ascension (what I can figure from researching what was happening to me). A lot of strange stuff happened. My third eye fully opened, I saw a flash of light and could feel the info puring into it. I had a vibration increase, many perspective shifts, and channeled messages. I had lots of the symptoms, although some I seem to have had my whole life, those ones increased. I sensed spirits more, felt things touch me, lots of strange stuff. For a while, my sense of time became very messed up. I went through the bulk of it in about 3-4 months. After that, strange stuff continued but I somehow became more grounded. Then I went through what appears to be the dark night of the soul, still coming out of that...

What I think is that many things contributed to it, but tf played an instrumental part and I don't think it would have fully happened without him, not all of it. Apparently I needed him to activate my third eye.
It wasn't until after all this stuff, around the time I began to go through ascension that I really discovered what a tf was and began to learn about chakras and all that. It led to my mission and opened me up to lots of interests that I now have that I didn't have before, including ancient cultures and knowledge, meditation and yoga. I think it has led me back to my roots and some possible past lives. I've always had some weird intuitive experiences and prophetic dreams, that has mostly increased. My twin, he's being offered the chance now for ascension as well, wether or not he takes it is up to him, but that was the message I received and with everything going on with him now, it makes sense.
I am still improving myself and taking some steps at improving that were greatly influenced by him. Had I not met him, I doubt I would be doing some of the stuff I am doing now.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 29-04-2017, 02:38 AM
Ascender

I don't think any of it is a have to for spiritual awakening, it's just some things work better for certain people.

FC, I'm curious if your awakening involved a false twin flame? I've had false tf experiences that involved some tf aspects but didn't contain every aspect of it. I didn't have a spiritual awakening with them though.

Old 29-04-2017, 09:37 AM
Master
Deleted because of Double Post
Old 29-04-2017, 09:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I don't think any of it is a have to for spiritual awakening, it's just some things work better for certain people.

FC, I'm curious if your awakening involved a false twin flame? I've had false tf experiences that involved some tf aspects but didn't contain every aspect of it. I didn't have a spiritual awakening with them though.
Funny that you ask this, cos in a way, yes. Not that I had a Wham BANG! awakening with him, I never had that at all. For me it was more gradual, although very intense at times. Sometimes almost unbearable.
But my ex was a narcissist and because of his behaviour I began to notice patterns in myself in a relationship, patterns that I didn't like. I decided I wanted to work on them and that's how I began my intuitive development journey. Did courses of those, learned to ground, cleared chakras and oh boy, did things start to happen then! Hihi.
I did all kinds of courses and workshops concerning intuitive development for some 4 years. Spend a fortune on them, read a lot of books, got active on fora and so on.
During those 4 years I also went through what is called the dark night of the soul. That was very intense again. When I was about to lose myself in a group of 'wrong' people, I woke up and saw the light, hihi.
This all happened while I was with my ex. And yes, at first I thought he was my other half. I knew he wasn't, but I so wanted him to be! I was horribly co-dependent, which is logical, a narcissist preys on that, and that made me want him to be my true other half. But deep down I knew he wasn't.
I mostly started that entire spiritual journey, although I call it "personal growth", because of co-dependency: I was scared I'd lose my partner (now ex) if I didn't change. So I wanted to change to suit him. That's how it all started.
Also, his narcissism forced me to let go of co-dependency. A narcissist doesn't support you, so you have to learn to carry yourself. Or not, and lose yourself completely.

What they say, "your ex and TF have similar things because your ex prepped you for your TF"... I got that too with the man who's currently in my life, my TF.
I was shocked at first when I noticed some similarities, feared I'd yet again found me an a-hole, hihi. It doesn't shock me anymore, now I smile whenever I come across a similarity because now I know why this happens.

So my ex truly prepped me for my TF. I'll tell you something that's quite shocking to me still:
My ex gave me the name of a website (dating-site), I became a member. One month later my TF found me on that site.
If my ex hadn't told me about that site, I would not have met my TF... I'm still not really over that, that my a-hole ex played a role in me meeting my TF.
Old 29-04-2017, 12:41 PM
Ascender

That's funny because my ex had a lot to do with leading me to meet tf also, gosh I didn't even mention him, I'd call him more of a karmic, but still. Broke up with him 2 years before the spiritual awakening really began. He's the reason I moved back here (to the town I grew up in). He's also the reason I choose to do what I did to improve my mind, that led me to meet tf. I can honesty say if I had never been with ex, I never would have met tf.
The false TFS happened prior and they both had characteristics and situations that would later be the same as with tf. But the second one, the similarities are just crazy. Not only did they look alike, they had the same emotional issue and I met them in the same type of place, something I've only done twice in my life. It all really does feel like it was preparation.

Old 29-04-2017, 06:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
That's funny because my ex had a lot to do with leading me to meet tf also, gosh I didn't even mention him, I'd call him more of a karmic, but still. Broke up with him 2 years before the spiritual awakening really began. He's the reason I moved back here (to the town I grew up in). He's also the reason I choose to do what I did to improve my mind, that led me to meet tf. I can honesty say if I had never been with ex, I never would have met tf.
The false TFS happened prior and they both had characteristics and situations that would later be the same as with tf. But the second one, the similarities are just crazy. Not only did they look alike, they had the same emotional issue and I met them in the same type of place, something I've only done twice in my life. It all really does feel like it was preparation.
Haha, the Cosmos has an ironic way sometimes to make things happen, hasn't it!