Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-04-2017, 01:56 AM
Knower

If love opens up your heart, what does hatred do to your soul?

Ok, so it's been said that love opens up your heart, connect you with the Oneness and your higher self, universe, god (whoever),
that it helps you feel the connection with others, compassion, opens up your chakras, make you more in tune, spiritually awakened to reality and that is--- if I can paraphrase this correctly when you realized that you are connected to others and Oneness.

* To be more specific:
I'm referring to hatred towards specific person, lets call it TF or SC or whoever, Im not referring to hatred towards everybody or everything around you)

So what does hatred do to your soul?
Obviously it's bad but lets get into details and see in what way, lets be more specific and talk about real life things.

Can hatred be more beneficial in every day life, can be a better motivator for action, for proving yourself, motivate you to do things etc?

If loves connect you with Oneness what will hatred connect you with? Nothing? Something (what would that be)?
Can hatred awaken you to something in a similar what love awakens you to the reality (as they say).

I mean, I read this term "awakened to reality", it is not something I came up my self.
In fact I would to say that reality is that we are not even meant to know for sure what is beyond this life, what is a soul (if it is something at all) so claiming the need to be awakened to any kind of religious or spiritual concept is, just a personal construct.

What if a "god" as religious concept is just a personal construct of people brought up (or joined in ) to any religion? ( I mean concept of a christian god, muslim god, buddhist god, etc.)

On the other hand, what if a Oneness and being awakened is just a new age spiritual concept (highly popular in tf community for sure) ?

To come back to hatred, what if I as a skeptic and agnostic,
dont see hatred as a necessarily bad thing (not as succumbing to devil or anything religiously bad), what if a hatred is just a motivator to change things in real life, to become more active, to deliberately stop hoping about tf , about one thing and start investing in another parts of your life?

Do you have some kind of input, some idea, what would hatred do to you, your soul, personality , or how ever you would like to call that.

So far (Im not saying this is define state of my soul or my emotions) but, so far Im seeing hatred towards him as a new motivator to accept new people and experiences in my life.
I know, you would ask why dont I do that with love towards him, but I tried that for 18 years now and look where it got me, I dont have nor him nor anything or anybody, and more importantly I'm not happy nor content.
I loved him oh so much, for so long, with all my soul and my body, and look where that got me - to a dead end, alone, rejected and ignored.

While loving him I never consider other people, actually I consider other people as a something that in a way drains my energy, my time and a space in my life that is reserved just for him.
I see a hatred as a way to admit to myself that I will never get him in a way I wanted, so that I can (even if I would to try and make a effort ) to let other people in my life.
As you can guess, I have this "Ill show them, Ill show him *shakes fist*" feeling now.

Once I step into hatred towards him I know Ill never get back, Ill never accept him again, Ill never go back to what I was (and I was just a love towards him for a 18 years)

They also say that love opens you up in a way that you become spiritual, in a way that you become less attached to your physical reality and more ethereal, spiritual and all that.
Well, if I would to become less attached to physical I would just float lol, since I'm least physically oriented person, never was one. I never cared about physical, materialistic things, never was body oriented, my only man was him and we spoke last time ten years ago, so there is nothing physical, materialistic, material, bodily oriented about me.

I in fact want to be more connected with physical word and my surroundings, new people and all... am I progressing backwards compared to other who started this tf journey?

Most of people who write blogs and online about tf journey said they became less attached tho their body and physical world and became more spiritual thinking about god, universe , higher purpose,
and I always was like that, always was philosophical and never was attached to what would you call physical things.
And look where that got me .
Old 21-04-2017, 07:18 AM
Lorelyen

As you say "It's been said that...."

Well, love doesn't open up chakras which are your ethereal energy centres. They light up as you pass energy through the channels that cross in them (unless you're using the word in some way of your own).

To me, there's nothing wrong with a good healthy hate as long as you can use its energy. Many magicians would give anything to be able to develop a hate brace to lend huge energy to their spells. It may not sit comfortably with "modern spirituality" but unless one is a doormat, dislike, at the very least, comes to us all at some points in our lives. Like "love" it's one of these emotive terms that means different things to all of us. One person's dislike is another's hate, etc.

As you've said, it can be a great motivator of change in some circumstances. When directed at another person however, it would seem best to use the energy to banish the person from your firmament. Your particular hatred almost certainly comes from you smarting as well, having given so much to what turned out a dead loss. The danger is how it may affect your future, your future relationships. Hence you have to dissipate it. Own up to your own part in how it evolved. Were you deluding yourself at any point? If so, did you go on deluding yourself while seeing signs of what was afoot? Did the person assume your devotion could be taken for granted a little too much?

As I see it, people are forever changing, growing, moving within their spheres. People move on while others cling to hopes, aspirations and so on, particularly when it comes to relationships. One yearns for things to be good, to converge, to grow in a kind of parallel - but it doesn't always work out that way. Some people explore, they create their map, then need to move on because there's nothing new to explore there.

Not accepting him again is right and proper and shows good emotional balance. There's no need to hate. Bleak as it might seem, you are free now. Sure, feel the anger and let it be a reminder but better to be bleak and free right now than walk back into something that will drain your emotional and spiritual energies; something you can no longer trust.

This is part of your spiritual path - some call it a journey. No matter how you title it, it should be leading you toward knowing your Self, what you should be and how to get there. This whole event is to me a chance at a huge lesson in that direction. "Open your heart" to people, yes, but keep your emotional feet on the ground. If ever I needed that lesson, this forum has been instrumental in cementing that in my being. I see so many people giving so much of themselves to others which should be spent on themselves, developing emotional equanimity and balance; placing trust in (sometimes) vain hopes and possible illusion. It isn't spiritually healthy.

I wish you well and hope you get beyond this hurdle quickly.

Old 21-04-2017, 01:06 PM
Ascender

Why would we be "not meant to know" anything and how would remaining ignorant be beneficial? I disagree that we are not meant to understand what is happening to us, its through understanding that we learn and grow.

That being said, you could absolutely use your anger for good if you use it as motivation to better yourself. Its all in what you do with it. If however, you sit around everyday and get angrier and let it grow bigger, it will be very detrimental. I would think that even if you use it as a motivation, eventually you would have to let it go in order for it to not have a negative effect. What does it actually do to you? It makes you more negative in thinking, it amplifies the ways in which you feel cheated or that your life is unfair or makes you more aware of how others have what you don't. None of this is healthy to concentrate on. If not used for a motivation, and if it lingers it could turn into depression. It also makes you generally angrier and less nice to be around, causing isolation.

I do not think oneness is solely a new age concept, its contained in most religions. Its certainty a part of Buddhist concepts and similar religions. It was wiped out of Christianity and similar Western religions but if you look at the teachings of Jesus, He is preaching the same concept. His message was all about treating everyone like you would like to be treated and He said, "What you do to others you do to Me". What do you think He meant by this? Almost every religion, if not every one has these same concepts. So I don't think this part of the new age teaching is incorrect.
That's not to say that the new age has not been infiltrated with malevolent beings and/or people that do not want us to know the whole truth. I believe it has and some of the teachings and teachers are false. All religions have been infiltrated, that is why you will not find one with the whole truth.

The thing about not being attached to your physical life is you can feel that way all you want, but eventually you do have to live your life and deal with it. The physical reality, however much of an illusion it may really be, is still what we have to work with in this moment. So how unattached can we really be? Its not realistic to think that what is going on in our physical lives doesn't matter.

So my advice is if you can't love than use your hate for positive motivation to get you to a better place, but don't hold on to it forever.

"The path to Heaven runs through miles of clouded Hell"
Old 25-04-2017, 03:04 PM
Knower

thank you for you replys and reading this.
We talked last time in February 2008 (those were arguments mostly, it was the end)

I felt connected with him since the day I first heard his voice, in july 1999.

I miss him, I miss his voice, all those years since we are apart. I miss hearing his voice, I didn't want to forget the sound of his voice.

He was featured in this one tv video five years ago, I found link and had it bookmarked to replay it, just to be able to hear his voice.

I was yearning to hear his voice so much so that I replayed this video at least once a week just to hear his voice, to not forget sound of his voice.

This is not fair, its cruel and it shouldn't suppose to happen to people.

He continued to live his life, and I was so desperate to not forget sound of his voice that I replayed that video like some kind of a weirdo, idiot, loser.

I'm angry wit him for so many things, but mainly cause I miss him so much ... I know its not his fault. It's not mine too.

I dont know if this anger or hatred, but this (my yearnings, trying, hoping) has to stop.
He's living his life, and here am I like some kind of loser replaying this video just to hear his voice.
Im gonna succumb to hatred and anger.
Old 25-04-2017, 03:43 PM
Master
Haven't read it all, but when you are in a state of love, you are in alignment with your higher being, your inner being, your higher self.

When you are in a state of hatred you aren't. Whatever doesn't feel good is an indication that your inner being does not agree with you. The bad feelings are experienced by you, your ego, your 3D. Not your higher being.

Sometimes hatred can be better than another negative feeling though, as it brings you closer to being in oneness. For instance apathy is worse than anger. At least when you're angry, things are moving, you aren't happy with feeling the way you feel, that's why you're angry. When there's apathy you don't care, so nothing happens, nothing changes. That's worse.

Hatred, I think best find out why you feel that way. Desperation quite likely? Not having control over a situation for any length of time.
I don't think it does anything to your soul. Your soul knows you, is whole. Your souls is your entire being. The part of you that is feeling hatred is only a small part of who you really are.
It is merely an indication that you are not in alignment with your inner being and that your inner being does not agree with it.